Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football

+21
Townie
Herbie Green
AnomanderRake
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
Ass Dan
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Vlad
Triple Sparty
Robert J Sakimano
The Ingenious Gentleman
Rodeo Burger
Blanch32
Rocinante
By-Tor
InTenSity
NigelUno
Giant Moose
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football Empty Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-28, 10:11

this upcoming year. Sign here, please.

You heard it here first, folks. Enjoy the season. Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 3493939353
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football Empty Re: Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-28, 10:14

Anonymous guy on anonymous message board goes on record anonymously
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football Empty Re: Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-28, 10:15

I agree. I feel strangely confident.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-28, 10:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Anonymous guy on anonymous message board goes on record anonymously

We all live in tSwill world.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-28, 10:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:this upcoming year. Sign here, please.

You heard it here first, folks. Enjoy the season. Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 3493939353
Grow a pair.    You heard it here first, they pull off the Daily Double and win both Football and Basketball.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-28, 10:31

LooseGoose wrote:

Grow a pair.    You heard it here first, they pull off the Daily Double and win both Football and Basketball.

What about hockey?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-28, 10:31

LooseGoose wrote:

Well, I believe that and have already called that. With football coming up, I was going the more specific route.

This has been building for a while now, with Izzo and Dantonio. The sleeping giant has awoken.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-28, 11:02

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

What about hockey?
Hockey and WBB can wait for the next year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-28, 11:10

Yes, why not.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-07-28, 12:03

Have some big shoes to fill at RB and WR. If those positions emerge then hell yea.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-28, 12:05

Natty!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-28, 12:21

Rocinante wrote:Natty!

The only reason I put / and National championship was for you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-28, 12:42

You are clearly under 25.

You were not alive for the cherry bowl fiasco or the 1994 ND game at home where we lead 20 to 0
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-28, 12:44

Blanch32 wrote:

You were not alive for the cherry bowl fiasco or the 1994 ND game at home where we lead 20 to 0

I was at 2006 ND.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-07-28, 12:47

This is excellent news.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-28, 13:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I was at 2006 ND.

How bellig did you get bf the gm?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-07-28, 13:48

Blanch32 wrote:

I was at 2006 ND.

I dnt no bot otp, bt i gt wstd bf the gm.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-28, 13:50

if we factor in the poor officiating, we'll win the NCAA championship in every single varsity sport this year.

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-07-28, 14:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if we factor in the poor officiating, we'll win the NCAA championship in every single varsity sport this year.

GO GREEN!!

Factor in? Unfortunately, we can't do anything about poor officiating. If we could, we'd obviously be asking about a repeat, three peat, or beyond!!!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-28, 14:58

The Ingenious Gentleman wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 502811600 Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-28, 15:15

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 502811600 Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 502811600
Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 1966794946 Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 1966794946 Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-28, 16:23

Blanch32 wrote:

dude....grammar, hear of it?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-28, 17:47

10-2. (Split OSU/Oregon, and lose one other.)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-07-28, 17:51

Nope.

Happy to be wrong, though.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-28, 17:55

I think the last time I signed up for this we started 0-4-1. I'm not jinxing it again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-28, 18:37

Vlad wrote:10-2. (Split OSU/Oregon, and lose one other.)

Same. Spotlight is too bright and the schedule ain't a gimme
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-07-28, 18:44

Blanch32 wrote:

Spotlight was equally brought last season and there were no let downs.

Give me a hungry, experienced team with a great OL/DL and superior coaching over any middle of the road conference foe.

11-1, ten point loss at OSU. in the mix for a final four berth
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-28, 22:08

Sign me up bros
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-28, 22:32

14-1.

we win the national title but lose on the last second to some team during the season on some bull shit type call.

Last edited by DWags on 2015-11-30, 15:44; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-29, 08:30

Blanch32 wrote:

Spotlight has been bright, brah.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-29, 08:51

I just think we have Cook, a once in a generation QB projected to possibly go in the top 5 of the NFL draft. If not now, then when? Now is as good as time as any to win the whole damn thing.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-29, 09:04

Giant Moose wrote:I just think we have Cook, a once in a generation QB projected to possibly go in the top 5 of the NFL draft. If not now, then when? Now is as good as time as any to win the whole damn thing.

He will be #1 if we win the natty. Jesus did I just say that? Fuckin dantonio, man. Far out.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2015-07-29, 09:14

We will have great seasons in both football and basketball but we won't win the championship in either.

Football - OSU will beat us in Columbus. I think we beat Oregon and get a shot at the playoffs but ultimately fall short.

Basketball - Another solid tourney run but we don't have the talent to beat the best teams yet.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-07-29, 16:57

AnomanderRake wrote:We will have great seasons in both football and basketball but we won't win the championship in either.

Football - OSU will beat us in Columbus. I think we beat Oregon and get a shot at the playoffs but ultimately fall short.

Basketball - Another solid tourney run but we don't have the talent to beat the best teams yet.

This is probably correct.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-29, 17:30

I remember when I wrote the "Sing up in here for 8+ wins" before one of the BW or JLS seasons.
A national championship this year is less far fetched than that was.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-30, 14:37

Bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-30, 14:45

DWags wrote:Bump
as usual, I'm proving myself to be correct.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-11-30, 15:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
as usual, I'm proving myself to be correct.
What are the upcoming powerball numbers?
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-30, 15:09

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-30, 15:13

Vlad and I damn near nailed it. Oh well
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next