Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football

+21
Townie
Herbie Green
AnomanderRake
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
Ass Dan
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Vlad
Triple Sparty
Robert J Sakimano
The Ingenious Gentleman
Rodeo Burger
Blanch32
Rocinante
By-Tor
InTenSity
NigelUno
Giant Moose
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football - Page 2 Empty Re: Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:13 pm

Townie wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:as usual, I'm proving myself to be correct.
What are the upcoming powerball numbers?
24 8 37 95 23

and the magic whopalooza number is 2
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football - Page 2 Empty Re: Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football

Post by Vlad Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Vlad wrote:10-2.  (Split OSU/Oregon, and lose one other.)

Vlad and I damn near nailed it.  Oh well

Almost!

BTW, what does it mean to "go on record" on a message board?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Vlad wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Vlad and I damn near nailed it.  Oh well

Almost!

Our posts are linked to our account, and obviously, with the many witch hunts - people take accountability on message boards seriously.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Almost!

Our posts are linked to our account, and obviously, with the many witch hunts - people take accountability on message boards seriously.

There are witch hunts??  Shocked

Oooookay...well, then put me "on the record" for a natty, not just this year but for the next 3 years. At least.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Almost!

No wonder you've been spared by the middle aged men with no remorse for human kind!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Vlad wrote:10-2. (Split OSU/Oregon, and lose one other.)

Same. Spotlight is too bright and the schedule ain't a gimme

Nailed it!!!

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football - Page 2 4113017228 (Except, not really)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:45 pm

DWags wrote:14-1.

we win the national title but lose on the last second to some team during the season on some bull shit type call.

Bump. Yeah that's the ticket
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:46 pm

DWags wrote:

we win the national title but lose on the last second to some team during the season on some bull shit type call.  

Bump.  Yeah that's the ticket
settle down, dude.. I said in post #18 - way back in July - that we would lose only because of officiating.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Shocked
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

Shocked

Can't see the 11/30/2015 edit on mobile I bet.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Shocked

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football - Page 2 502811600 Didn't even notice.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:53 pm

The Vegas bet slips on my dresser for BB and FB show I'm super cereal about us winning it all in both sports. I made those bets in May.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:12 am

Heat Miser wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football - Page 2 502811600 Didn't even notice.

:Lolz: I was hoping everybody was on mobile
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:16 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Shocked

Shithead. Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football - Page 2 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:22 am

It seems like nobody is very good this year. So this could be our year.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:34 am

Am I going on record?

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football - Page 2 W8i6ho2

Hell yes I am.

Go on record here: MSU will win the National Championship/Natty in football - Page 2 Judas-priest-breaking-the-law-o
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2