Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as?

+14
InTenSity
Blanch32
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
Ass Dan
Masturbates
Other Teams Pursuing That
StylesGShmooth
The Ingenious Gentleman
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
The Pantry
SpartanInNH
DWags
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? Empty How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as?

Post by DWags 02/08/15, 12:37 pm

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't make 34 seconds.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? Empty Re: How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as?

Post by SpartanInNH 02/08/15, 12:39 pm

I might be able to flinch. Might not.

I don't think I'd make it to her career highlights reel, is what I'm saying.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? Empty Re: How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as?

Post by The Pantry 02/08/15, 12:59 pm

A guy that runs another sports site said a friend of friend did this interview with her

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 02/08/15, 01:03 pm

Overrated. Fighting a bunch of tomato cans.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 02/08/15, 01:19 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Overrated. Fighting a bunch of tomato cans.

Probably, but so am I.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 02/08/15, 01:56 pm

I'm figuring less than a minute. She's a lot younger, quicker and a trained fighter.

Rousey is fighting the best in her weight class. The only way she gets better fights is going up in weight class.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 02/08/15, 01:59 pm

How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? 502811600 Who on this board actually fights, or practices fighting?
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 02/08/15, 02:16 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:I'm figuring less than a minute. She's a lot younger, quicker and a trained fighter.

Rousey is fighting the best in her weight class. The only way she gets better fights is going up in weight class.

She's at the highest weight class in the UFC. To go up she'd have to go go to Invicta, which ain't quite on par and the only person there is Cyborg and her PED violations.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 02/08/15, 02:18 pm

I stop her in the first 2 rounds or she wins the 5 round decision, btw.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 02/08/15, 02:21 pm

The Ingenious Gentleman wrote: How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? 502811600 Who on this board actually fights, or practices fighting?

No one, guy.

I wouldn't be able to do anything against her, maybe run? I'm sure she would catch me.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 02/08/15, 02:55 pm

The Ingenious Gentleman wrote: How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? 502811600 Who on this board actually fights, or practices fighting?

I got roped into boxing for 3 fights in basic training. I was 6'1" and 160. Won the first two because I was much taller and could hit as they charged me. First two were white guys and bleeders. A cut over the eye stopped one fight and the other the nose was gushing.

Then I was put into the ring with a guy who looked better. He knocked me down 3 times in the first round. Every time with body shots. I refused to get up off my knee after the third time. I had never been hit harder before or since.

Weeks after I learned the guy had been a state Golden Glves runner up from Memphis. He had enlisted to box for the USN. He went on to fight in All Navy and U.S. military tournaments. I learned never to get into a fight with a trained fighter. They can hit you hard with every punch.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 02/08/15, 03:49 pm

The real question is whether or knot you could last longer in the ring or in bed with her. For some reason I'd really like to let her bang me.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 02/08/15, 03:56 pm

Last longer with sex in the ring than fighting her in the ring.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 02/08/15, 04:08 pm

She's listed as a 5' 7" (which means she's 5'5") 135lb female. How many 5'5", 135lb men can you win a fight against?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 02/08/15, 04:30 pm

kingstonlake wrote:She's listed as a 5' 7" (which means she's 5'5") 135lb female. How many 5'5", 135lb men can you win a fight against?

Traine like her?

Zero for me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 02/08/15, 05:12 pm

All I'm saying is she's the ufc cash cow right now. Her opponents are hand picked by Dana White and she doesn't fight anyone other fighters oitside of who Dana White signs. She's carefully placed. I'm not saying she's not good. She's very good. I just think there's more hype than anything. Serena Williams would beat her ass. Just sayin.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 02/08/15, 05:14 pm

Look at it this way. Dana White is to Rhonda Rousey what you wife would be to you, on who you get to fight.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 02/08/15, 05:35 pm

kingstonlake wrote:All I'm saying is she's the ufc cash cow right now. Her opponents are hand picked by Dana White and she doesn't fight anyone other fighters oitside of who Dana White signs. She's carefully placed. I'm not saying she's not good. She's very good. I just think there's more hype than anything. Serena Williams would beat her ass. Just sayin.

Serena would beat my ass too
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 02/08/15, 05:43 pm

Serena probably has 25# on Rousey, but Ronda would take her out in under 30 seconds.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 02/08/15, 05:48 pm

The Pantry wrote:Serena probably has 25# on Rousey, but Ronda would take her out in under 30 seconds.

I'm taking Serena from Sagnasty
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 02/08/15, 06:00 pm

kingstonlake wrote:All I'm saying is she's the ufc cash cow right now. Her opponents are hand picked by Dana White and she doesn't fight anyone other fighters oitside of who Dana White signs. She's carefully placed. I'm not saying she's not good. She's very good. I just think there's more hype than anything. Serena Williams would beat her ass. Just sayin.

You obviously haven't ever rolled with people trained in jiu jitsu.

Rousey would have you and everyone else on this board screaming uncle in under a minute. Serena would get fucked up. So would Floyd mayweather.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 02/08/15, 06:08 pm

A normal guy would never fight her. If some guy would actually go 100% against her, I'd say a 180+ dude that works out could take her. Weight would go down with fight training
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 02/08/15, 06:09 pm

DWags wrote:Not gonna lie, I wouldn't make 34 seconds.

I was thinking 33 seconds before I even opened this thread.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 02/08/15, 06:15 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:A normal guy would never fight her. If some guy would actually go 100% against her, I'd say a 180+ dude that works out could take her. Weight would go down with fight training

He'd be able to box her and maybe win but if she got him to the ground, chances a are she'd dominate him. Jiu jitsu is goofy, big and strong don't mean shit.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 02/08/15, 06:33 pm

Ass Dan wrote:

Rousey would have you and everyone else on this board screaming uncle in under a minute. Serena would get fucked up. So would Floyd mayweather.

Lol. For a second I thought you wrote that she could beat Floyd Mayweather.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 02/08/15, 06:34 pm

I don't follow MMA at all -- at all, at all, at all -- but this is funny as shit. Post-fight press conference -- get to the last question, where Rousey is asked what she said to Correia after knocking her out. How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? 502811600

In latest masterpiece, Ronda Rousey KO's Bethe Correia in 34 seconds
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 02/08/15, 06:38 pm

kingstonlake wrote:She's listed as a 5' 7" (which means she's 5'5") 135lb female. How many 5'5", 135lb men can you win a fight against?

Which means she's 150.

I'd like to think in boxing I got a shot but the minute you add leg kicks and wrestling I'm fucked
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 02/08/15, 06:40 pm

Ass Dan wrote:

No fuckin way. Mayweather is faster than any male. He'd be too fast for her too. Nevermore strength
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 02/08/15, 06:46 pm

Masturbates wrote:The real question is whether or knot you could last longer in the ring or in bed with her. For some reason I'd really like to let her bang me.
I think she's the one who said she likes to fuck before fighting. Not the same day, but weeks leading into it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 02/08/15, 06:51 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Masturbates wrote:The real question is whether or knot you could last longer in the ring or in bed with her. For some reason I'd really like to let her bang me.
I think she's the one who said she likes to fuck before fighting. Not the same day, but weeks leading into it.
That's so fucking hot
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 02/08/15, 07:00 pm

Wow, this couldn't be more wrong. Ronda has fought every top fighter out there if you check the UFC's ranking and every other MMA outlet. Check sherdog, boody elbow, the bunker, any of them. I guess technically this correct, Joe Silva picks all the fights in the UFC and yes she only fight fighters signed to the orgnization because you can't fight in the UFC if you aren't signed by the UFC. That is true of every fight and every fighter in the UFC. Serena Williams, that's just stupid even is Serena was allowed to bring a tennis racket to the ring.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/08/15, 07:38 pm

StylesGShmooth wrote:

Wow, this couldn't be more wrong.  Ronda has fought every top fighter out there if you check the UFC's ranking and every other MMA outlet.  Check sherdog, boody elbow, the bunker, any of them.   I guess technically this correct, Joe Silva picks all the fights in the UFC and yes she only fight fighters signed to the orgnization because you can't fight in the UFC if you aren't signed by the UFC.  That is true of every fight and every fighter in the UFC.  Serena Williams, that's just stupid even is Serena was allowed to bring a tennis racket to the ring.
I love Serena too much to put her through that.   Have Rousey fight Tiger's ex instead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 02/08/15, 10:44 pm

Lolo to the rescue

How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? Lolo_s10
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 04/08/15, 09:36 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

She's been asking for a fight with him, they weigh about the same and if she got him on the ground his lights would go out. Would be a hell of a contest. MMA isn't just about punching the shit out of the other person, Floyd would have a really difficult time with her.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 04/08/15, 09:52 am

Ass Dan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Floyd?  Thats preposterous. And Tony Manderich could have beaten Mike Tyson. My Ass and $5,000.000.00!  

She's been asking for a fight with him, they weigh about the same and if she got him on the ground his lights would go out. Would be a hell of a contest.  MMA isn't just about punching the shit out of the other person, Floyd would have a really difficult time with her.

Preposterous. Punching alone she would be crushed. Mayweather would absolutely destroy her. She could never get close enough to him to do anything. Once she was close enough, he'd destroy her with a barrage of devastating punches. She could not withstand even 1 of them and any combination could kill her. Any of you think otherwise and you are living in a complete fantasyland.

Last edited by Jethro Bodeen on 04/08/15, 09:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 04/08/15, 09:56 am

Ass Dan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

She's been asking for a fight with him, they weigh about the same and if she got him on the ground his lights would go out. Would be a hell of a contest. MMA isn't just about punching the shit out of the other person, Floyd would have a really difficult time with her.

Floyd would destroy her
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 04/08/15, 01:41 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Floyd would destroy her

Yeah, whenever anyone brings the Floyd thing up, she has not asked for that fight btw, they act as if he wouldn't train at all for it. He is an elite athlete with crazy hand speed and will have at least basic takedown defense by the time this imaginary fight occurs. Chuck Liddell dominated his division for a number of years and had zero ground game and nowhere near the hands that Mayweather has. Granted Mayweather wouldn't have the same level of takedown defense but it would be adequate come fight night. The strength and speed difference would be insane.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 04/08/15, 02:01 pm

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

She's been asking for a fight with him, they weigh about the same and if she got him on the ground his lights would go out. Would be a hell of a contest.  MMA isn't just about punching the shit out of the other person, Floyd would have a really difficult time with her.

Preposterous. Punching alone she would be crushed. Mayweather would absolutely destroy her. She could never get close enough to him to do anything. Once she was close enough, he'd destroy her with a barrage of devastating punches. She could not withstand even 1 of them and any combination could kill her. Any of you think otherwise and you are living in a complete fantasyland.

This. He's the best defensive boxer in history and we have no idea if rowdy has a chin
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 04/08/15, 02:04 pm

I think I could hang with Rousey longer than it takes Rocky to lock a thread on tRCMB.

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/What-is-the-appeal-of-Ronda-Rousey-38535068?Page=3
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 08/08/15, 09:36 am

The Question:  Is Mayweather-Rousey the Worst 'Storyline' in Combat Sports?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next