Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as?

+14
InTenSity
Blanch32
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
Ass Dan
Masturbates
Other Teams Pursuing That
StylesGShmooth
The Ingenious Gentleman
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
The Pantry
SpartanInNH
DWags
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-08, 09:46

Giant Moose wrote:I think I could hang with Rousey longer than it takes Rocky to lock a thread on tRCMB.

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/What-is-the-appeal-of-Ronda-Rousey-38535068?Page=3

Rocky is a pussy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long could you hang with Rousey before she kicked your as?

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-08-08, 16:34

The Mayweather Rousey 'feud' is really silly. Mostly because Mayweather doesn't really seem to give a fuck. Floyd is a terrible person in most every regard but I don't think he's ever felt any kind of way about Rousey.

"A while back I didn't know who Ronda Rousey was, so I'm pretty sure she got upset. I want to say congratulations to Ronda Rousey and the UFC. You guys have done a tremendous job and I've won probably six or seven ESPYS for Fighter of the Year. And I truly believe she deserves it. Congratulations to Ronda Rousey." wrote:
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-08, 13:24

EXCLUSIVE: ROUSEY SAYS SHE’S DOWN BUT NOT OUT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-12-09, 09:31

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

She's been asking for a fight with him, they weigh about the same and if she got him on the ground his lights would go out. Would be a hell of a contest.  MMA isn't just about punching the shit out of the other person, Floyd would have a really difficult time with her.

Preposterous. Punching alone she would be crushed. Mayweather would absolutely destroy her. She could never get close enough to him to do anything. Once she was close enough, he'd destroy her with a barrage of devastating punches. She could not withstand even 1 of them and any combination could kill her. Any of you think otherwise and you are living in a complete fantasyland.

She was a complete fabrication peddled to an ignorant public whose brains have been addled by PC brainwashing of the equality of women. She got crushed by a woman. Well, go figure.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-12-09, 10:08

PC my ass.

Rousey was / is a great athlete in judo and jujitsu dojos

She was a creation of Dana White who saw a good athlete who was good looking and is very articulate. Rousey morphed into a character that would sell PPV's for Dana White's company.

Now she sitting, healing and knowing what a real MMA fight is like. According to reports her front teeth got knocked looses and will require months to heal solidly bacck in place.

http://www.thepostgame.com/eye-performance/201512/ronda-rousey-ill-quit-everything-if-i-lose-rematch-ufc-holm
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-12-09, 18:39

GRR Spartan wrote:PC my ass.

Rousey was / is a great athlete in judo and jujitsu dojos

She was a creation of Dana White who saw a good athlete who was good looking and is very articulate. Rousey morphed into a character that would sell PPV's for Dana White's company.

Now she sitting, healing and knowing what a real MMA fight is like. According to reports her front teeth got knocked looses and will require months to heal solidly bacck in place.

http://www.thepostgame.com/eye-performance/201512/ronda-rousey-ill-quit-everything-if-i-lose-rematch-ufc-holm

Never said she wasnt a fine athlete. This thread is about her ability to fight men, which when you are talking about the average couch potato today, she could do well against non-marshall art trained ( includes boxing and wrestling ) men over the age of 25 who aren't expecting it.

But the media escalated the mildly preposterous idea of her beating some men to the completely moronic idea that she could give Mayweather a good fight.

And only in the PC controlled mind polluted by years of fantasy TV shows, movies and feminist teachers and professors can there be a GI Jane performing battlfield heroics and a Ronda Rousey standing over an unconcious and battered Floyed Mayweather.

She's a chick. She fights other chicks. Just like midgets wrestle other midgets. Everything beyond that is pure carnival barking.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-12-10, 03:25

I think all the Floyd stuff kept getting perpetuated because everyone hates Floyd so much.  It was always a ridiculous thought.  

Wouldn't say that Rousey is a creation of Dana White.  She started in Strikeforce.  She was more a creation of beating all the top contenders in her division in the most dominant fashion ever.  That will happen when a sport's in it's infancy like Women's MMA though.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-01-29, 09:27

Whatever the script calls for...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/29/ronda-rousey-signs-full-time-deal-to-perform-in-wwe-report.html
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-29, 12:22

Thanks for making me revisit this stupid ass thread again.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-29, 12:43

Rocinante wrote:Thanks for making me revisit this stupid ass thread again.

I'd pay to watch you get your ass kicked by her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-29, 12:44

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Thanks for making me revisit this stupid ass thread again.

I'd pay to watch you get your ass kicked by her.

Just not in the face.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2