Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago?

+16
goodbar
SpartanGuard
AvgMSUJoe
Ass Dan
maizegoblue
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
Turtleneck
MSUgöat
NigelUno
Rocinante
AMwood
Stoops21
LoneWolfSparty
Notorious GiB
tanfan!
20 posters

Go down

You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago? Empty You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago?

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-05, 17:16

Holy crap!! I facebooked two of my old GFs from MSU. One when I was a freshman the other when I was a sophomore. Whew!!! I dodged a major bullet by banging and leaving.  The first one ended up dating a guy two floors below me.  We were actually pals.  They were inseparable at MSU and I actually was happy for both of them.  Well, I looked her up and HOLY CRAP SHE MUST BE 250LBS! She ended up marrying the dude and they had 4 kids. She completely let herself go post babies.  

Second one? Same thing.  Post two sons, she must be 175.  I mean, I wouldn't look twice nor would I recognize either one if I met them on the street today.  Tha's how much they have changed.  

Now the guys they married both look pretty fit for their ages.  Not obese like their wives.  

You ever do that? Just check to see how they look to see if you dodged a bullet? I know, it's pretty effing shallow to judge women as objects like I do.  But aren't they really just objects to us?  You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago? 3557613862 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago? Empty Re: You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago?

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-05, 17:20

No.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago? Empty Re: You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago?

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-05, 17:22

Notorious GiB wrote:No.

Is that because you never had any girl friends?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-05, 17:34

I don't use Facebook. I'm a grown man.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-05-05, 17:50

My ex gf is a raging alcoholic with no job. Had all the book smarts but zero street smarts. She spends her pay checks on booze and pretends to be a hippy.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-05, 18:02

my exgf isn't on facebook but i saw her pedaling her bike in front of her parents lake cottage. let's just say she should keep pedaling for another 2500 miles.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-05, 18:06

Tanfan! wrote:

Is that because you never had any girl friends?

Don't feel the need to obsess over past flames. Not sure why you are. It's not like you married down.  You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago? 2102841802 
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-05, 18:14

Notorious GiB wrote:

Don't feel the need to obsess over past flames. Not sure why you are. It's not like you married down.  You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago? 2102841802 

How am I obsessing. Just curious.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-05, 18:15

Yes. 2 so far and there And there are many more in line to bang me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 21:03

Tanfan! wrote:

How am I obsessing. Just curious.

I think by going on facebook, looking up past flames, and then posting about it here.

Didn't your wife get mad about old flames getting in touch with you on facebook?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-05, 21:34

NigelUno wrote:

I think by going on facebook, looking up past flames, and then posting about it here.

Didn't your wife get mad about old flames getting in touch with you on facebook?  

Oh no. I would never contact. Just wanted to see what they looked like all these years later. It was quite shocking.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 21:47

Tanfan! wrote:

Oh no. I would never contact. Just wanted to see what they looked like all these years later. It was quite shocking.

What if they were smokin' hot though?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-05, 21:53

NigelUno wrote:

What if they were smokin' hot though?

Wouldn't matter. I'm very flower happy with mrs tanfan.  
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-05-05, 21:59

I treat all objects as women.
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-05, 22:02

AMwood wrote:my exgf isn't on facebook but i saw her pedaling her bike in front of her parents lake cottage. let's just say she should keep pedaling for another 2500 miles.

Is that because her pics are too big for FB to host?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-05, 22:40

Tanner I assume both still live in Mi?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-05, 22:45

blanch32 wrote:Tanner I assume both still live in Mi?

Yep. Pigs
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-05-05, 22:46

Another reason not to be on Facebook.

HS stalkers 30 years later.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by maizegoblue 2014-05-06, 03:25

Stoops21 wrote:My ex gf is a raging alcoholic with no job. Had all the book smarts but zero street smarts. She spends her pay checks on booze and pretends to be a hippy.

Sounds like a stoop gal.
maizegoblue
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-06, 04:04

maizegoblue wrote:

Sounds like a stoop gal.

Her biggest issue is that she's afraid to leave her stoop, I guess
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by maizegoblue 2014-05-06, 09:47

Ass Dan wrote:

Her biggest issue is that she's afraid to leave her stoop, I guess

Stoop gals afraid to leave her stoop! Stoop gals afraid to leve her stoop!
maizegoblue
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-05-06, 10:04

MSUgoat wrote:I treat all objects as women.

Note to self: Never touch anything in MSUgoat's house.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-05-06, 10:26

MSUgoat wrote:I treat all objects as women.

YOU AREN'T JACKIE TREEHORN

I've glanced at the Facebooks of a couple guys I came close to dating freshman year. One is engaged; no clue on the other guy (he kind of fell off the face of the earth). It makes you appreciate what you have even more—I met my bf the next fall and we've been together ever since.
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-06, 10:35

Stoops21 wrote:My ex gf is a raging alcoholic with no job. Had all the book smarts but zero street smarts. She spends her pay checks on booze and pretends to be a hippy.

can I get her number?
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinrich 2014-05-06, 10:43

No, but beware if you have a crazy ex: Even if you believe that you've blocked her from all social media platforms, she'll eventually resort to google + to contact you. That's why I only use Bing now.
Heinrich
Heinrich
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-06, 10:50

My super crazy ex that I was with for a long while is anti-social media, but I am friends with her family, which is worse, because every year or so a pic of her randomly hits my feed. Still has a ten for an ass, married super rich dude, traveled the world on a sailboat for a year. I feel bad for that dude for that year, nowhere to run.

One super hot ex, who I remained friends with (we go back to 5th grade), is on but barely ever uses it, she's still smoking hot and single and won an Emmy and is in Phoenix where I left her.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-06, 10:51

Heinrich wrote:No, but beware if you have a crazy ex: Even if you believe that you've blocked her from all social media platforms, she'll eventually resort to google + to contact you.  That's why I only use Bing now.

taking notes for tonight.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-06, 10:56

AMwood wrote:

taking notes for tonight.

you should give her a WWJD wristband tonight. either that or one of those cross necklaces that comes out of the bubble gum/spider ring vending machines @ Meijers.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-06, 12:15

goodbar wrote:

you should give her a WWJD wristband tonight. either that or one of those cross necklaces that comes out of the bubble gum/spider ring vending machines @ Meijers.

lolz. she's already texted me like 20 times today. one of them was "what color are my eyes?" i had no idea. frankly i was just lookin at dem titties.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-06, 12:21

[quote="AMwood"]
goodbar wrote:

"what color are my eyes?"

Demon Fire
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-06, 12:42

AMwood wrote:

lolz. she's already texted me like 20 times today. one of them was "what color are my eyes?" i had no idea. frankly i was just lookin at dem titties.

You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago? 502811600 Oh god, I'd forgotten about going through shit like that.  "What color are my eyes?" lol.  

Hey, you should say, "I'll tell ya what color your eyes are, no problem.....just as soon as you tell me what shape the birthmark is that's on my scrote."
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-06, 12:51

SpartanGuard wrote:

YOU AREN'T JACKIE TREEHORN

I've glanced at the Facebooks of a couple guys I came close to dating freshman year. One is engaged; no clue on the other guy (he kind of fell off the face of the earth). It makes you appreciate what you have even more—I met my bf the next fall and we've been together ever since.

That's a great story.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-06, 12:55

goodbar wrote:

You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago? 502811600 Oh god, I'd forgotten about going through shit like that.  "What color are my eyes?" lol.  

Hey, you should say, "I'll tell ya what color your eyes are, no problem.....just as soon as you tell me what shape the birthmark is that's on my scrote."

i'm telling you dude, this chick is gonna be one of those that is strumming her pink banjo while i'm raiding the sewer pipe.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-06, 15:13

cheers 
AMwood wrote:

i'm telling you dude, this chick is gonna be one of those that is strumming her pink banjo while i'm raiding the sewer pipe.
 cheers 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-06, 18:18

AMwood wrote:

Awesome
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-06, 20:30

You ever facebook old flames from many moons ago? Umm...+no+he+didn+t+_8f27d0513256d64faffb2a3f9bccb6ef
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-07, 08:17

maizegoblue wrote:

Stoop gals afraid to leave her stoop! Stoop gals afraid to leve her stoop!

But she ain't no holla back girrrrrl, she ain't no holla back girrrrrl
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down