Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swillers. How many of you are going to Oregon?

+26
Blanch32
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
steveschneider
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
The_Dude
Turtleneck
Wally Fairway
Tim Wakefield
The Ingenious Gentleman
tTy
NigelUno
pulling69
Dendrobates
xsanguine
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Stoops21
Rocinante
HT
Giant Moose
InTenSity
tanfan!
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Swillers. How many of you are going to Oregon?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-09, 14:52

[quote="Robert J Sakimano"]
Turtleneck wrote:friendly, outgoing dude - bought me a few beers a week or two back and we talked for a good hour or two. You'd dig him.

Are you sure he is an attorney? You're totally positive?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Swillers. How many of you are going to Oregon?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-09, 14:53

[quote="Turtleneck"]
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Are you sure he is an attorney? You're totally positive?
Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-09, 15:59

gHost Spartan wrote:I respect anyone's wishes NOT to see anyone from either tCock or Swill but at the same time it would be fun to shot gun a beer minutes before entering the stadium. Tanny and I have been attending games together for years and we always have a blast - it's too bad that some of the misfits and self-loathing loner type losers like Nigel can't just sack up and meat up for a beer and laughs. We're all Spartans and we all love MSU, for those reasons alone you're okay in my book.

He's the only poster I have no desire to ever meet or meat. Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 4 2809484752
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-09, 16:06

Tanfan! wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:I respect anyone's wishes NOT to see anyone from either tCock or Swill but at the same time it would be fun to shot gun a beer minutes before entering the stadium. Tanny and I have been attending games together for years and we always have a blast - it's too bad that some of the misfits and self-loathing loner type losers like Nigel can't just sack up and meat up for a beer and laughs. We're all Spartans and we all love MSU, for those reasons alone you're okay in my book.

He's the only poster I have no desire to ever meet or meat.  Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 4 2809484752

I win!!!

Oh, forgot...

DRINKING GAME ALERT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-09, 16:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:friendly, outgoing dude - bought me a few beers a week or two back and we talked for a good hour or two. You'd dig him.

I thought you would have learned by now that assuring people you've never met that they'd enjoy having a beer with other people they've never met was unwise.[/quote]
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-09, 17:42

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:friendly, outgoing dude - bought me a few beers a week or two back and we talked for a good hour or two. You'd dig him.

I thought you would have learned by now that assuring people you've never met that they'd enjoy having a beer with other people they've never met was unwise.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-09, 18:42

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I thought you would have learned by now that assuring people you've never met that they'd enjoy having a beer with other people they've never met was unwise.

Lol no one wants you at a tailgate.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-09, 19:06

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm a great guy to have a beer with in real life.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-09, 19:12

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:
I used to be, then I got old and crotchety.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-09, 19:19

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Dad?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-09, 19:57

This is not the time for fighting. Nigel and Tanfan need to unite for this Saturday to #ReachHigher.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-09, 19:58

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 4 969504605 fellow old fucker.  Campus policies/facilities have made me too cynical to tailgate anymore.

Spartan Stadium needs a good piss off in protest.  Not Oregon and not Air Force.  The CMU game would be good...should be way out of interest early.  Everyone wets themselves in their seats before the half and leaves.

Thoughts?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-09, 20:02

Giant Moose wrote:This is not the time for fighting. Nigel and Tanfan need to unite for this Saturday to #ReachHigher.

This
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-09, 20:04

Giant Moose wrote:This is not the time for fighting. Nigel and Tanfan need to unite for this Saturday to #ReachHigher.

I'm a great guy to have a beer with in real life. Just ask Bob.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-09, 20:06

Giant Moose wrote:This is not the time for fighting. Nigel and Tanfan need to unite for this Saturday to #ReachAround.

You almost go that right. I tidied it up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-09, 20:31

The Pantry wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 4 969504605 fellow old fucker.  Campus policies/facilities have made me too cynical to tailgate anymore.

Spartan Stadium needs a good piss off in protest.  Not Oregon and not Air Force.  The CMU game would be good...should be way out of interest early.  Everyone wets themselves in their seats before the half and leaves.

Thoughts?
I'd say likely to very likely. That's the game I'm taking my kids to this year.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-09, 20:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Thoughts?
I'd say likely to very likely. That's the game I'm taking my kids to this year.
That's a good start and making me think about organizing the event.  Bring a bleach solution and white clothes for the trip home.

Hoping for a warm day in the high 60's or low 70's so everyone can wear flip-flops or water shoes.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-09, 21:03

NigelUno wrote:

Nigel, you can stop by my tailgate. However, we do not allow jorts and there will be no shotgunning beers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-09, 21:08

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nigel, you can stop by my tailgate. However, we do not allow jorts and there will be no shotgunning beers.

I don't own jorts. I will be wearing shorts because I'm tough. I can drink beer pretty fast. Just sayin'.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-09, 21:24

Nigel will you be in EL?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-09, 21:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nigel will you be in EL?

Not if you don't tell me where the best happy hours are on Friday.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-09, 22:11

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nigel will you be in EL?

Nucky goes to one with a free taco bar. He likes free taco bars. His kind of scene. Maybe ask Nucky?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-09, 22:39

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nucky goes to one with a free taco bar. He likes free taco bars. His kind of scene. Maybe ask Nucky?

Drinks. No tacos.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-09, 22:49

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Drinks. No tacos.

Are you stopping by Bob's?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-09-09, 22:55

Big news everyone: Swill discount is in effect Friday night.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-09, 23:10

Tim Wakefield wrote:Big news everyone: Swill discount is in effect Friday night.

Duck on the menu?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-10, 02:53

Tim Wakefield wrote:Big news everyone: Swill discount is in effect Friday night.

INTERESTED
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-10, 02:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

INTERESTED

What time will I be drinking already ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-10, 07:55

Rocinante wrote:

Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 4 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4