Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swillers. How many of you are going to Oregon?

+26
Blanch32
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
steveschneider
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
The_Dude
Turtleneck
Wally Fairway
Tim Wakefield
The Ingenious Gentleman
tTy
NigelUno
pulling69
Dendrobates
xsanguine
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Stoops21
Rocinante
HT
Giant Moose
InTenSity
tanfan!
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Swillers. How many of you are going to Oregon?

Post by InTenSity 31/08/15, 01:28 pm

Is it that hard to fix trailer lights?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Swillers. How many of you are going to Oregon?

Post by Triple Sparty 31/08/15, 01:33 pm

You mean the bulb is burned out?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 31/08/15, 01:34 pm

I think it's the wiring.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 31/08/15, 03:49 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Getting 2 more tickets. So pumped for this game.

Is Miami going too?

Guys, shoot me a text so we can coordinate. Here's my number:
Miami is not going AFAIK. I got tickets for my best friend, my dad and my wife so far. I think I'm getting a couple of more, and those I'll offer to my grandma, and a cousin. I can't believe you put your number up on here for everyone to see though. You sure you want to do that?
We can coordinate meeting up though. I'm going to be setting up in the Q lot.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 31/08/15, 04:21 pm

InTenSity wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Is Miami going too?

Guys, shoot me a text so we can coordinate. Here's my number:
Miami is not going AFAIK. I got tickets for my best friend, my dad and my wife so far. I think I'm getting a couple of more, and those I'll offer to my grandma, and a cousin. I can't believe you put your number up on here for everyone to see though. You sure you want to do that?

Shoot me a text too:

517-867-5309
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 31/08/15, 04:25 pm

We should all meet outside a stadium gate 30 minutes before kick and shotgun a beer. Last one to finish loses their badge.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 31/08/15, 04:26 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We should all meet outside a stadium gate 30 minutes before kick and shotgun a beer. Last one to finish loses their badge.
We need to make sure Moose is there then. He will have just gotten his badge back, and then lose it so quickly. Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 3 3742235224
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 08/09/15, 09:09 pm

its game week itches. Tty I want to drop a few shots with you. Where you fags gonna party?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 08/09/15, 09:10 pm

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Shoot me a text too:

517-867-5309

Lol. That'll never happen. Intensity. Pm your number.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 08/09/15, 09:13 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We should all meet outside a stadium gate 30 minutes before kick and shotgun a beer. Last one to finish loses their badge.

cheers
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 08/09/15, 09:15 pm

I like this idea. Great idea. Intensity check your pm
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 08/09/15, 09:19 pm

Text me for a good time 867-5309
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 08/09/15, 09:21 pm

tanny where the hell do you tailgate? don't tell me you'll be at the geekfest..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 08/09/15, 09:26 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:tanny where the hell do you tailgate? don't tell me you'll be at the geekfest..

I'll be at a tailgate about twenty yards from it. My friends from college. Then I'll stop by the geek gate. The I'll be off to two other tailgates. I'd like to shotgun a beer with some swillers. Serous. Wish white boy didn't hate me. I'd like to drink a beer with him.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 08/09/15, 09:28 pm

Let's send out a pm identifying the location of the gate to everyone except Nigel.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 08/09/15, 09:30 pm

Tanfan! wrote:Let's send out a pm identifying the location of the gate to everyone except Nigel.

DRINKING GAME ALERT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 08/09/15, 09:31 pm

2 beers

1 can, 1 bottle
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 08/09/15, 09:40 pm

Trying to get a ticket for Sat night
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 08/09/15, 09:40 pm

Tanfan! wrote:Let's send out a pm identifying the location of the gate to everyone except Nigel.

Give it to him anyway. We know he can't leave his mother's basement
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 08/09/15, 09:44 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:tanny where the hell do you tailgate? don't tell me you'll be at the geekfest..

I'll be at a tailgate about twenty yards from it.  My friends from college.  Then I'll stop by the geek gate. The I'll be off to two other tailgates.  I'd like to shotgun a beer with some swillers.  Serous. Wish white boy didn't hate me. I'd like to drink a beer with him.
lulz. Don't hate you at all bro. We've had beers 5-6 years ago in O-town, remember? I just kind of have my own thing going on. I am afforded a very expensive parking pass at no cost in exchange for bringing my trailer  and cooking for one of my good buddy's dad and their tailgate. I don't have time to wander around nor do I feel great inviting a bunch of internet randoms to crash their party. 

One of these days when they're not tailgating I would honestly be happy to bring my pit and cook for a Swill tailgate if someone would be willing to host at their spot. I like you fuckers. Even blanch and Bob.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 08/09/15, 09:52 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Give it to him anyway. We know he can't leave his mother's basement

That joke must have killed it back in the day.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 08/09/15, 09:53 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I'll be at a tailgate about twenty yards from it.  My friends from college.  Then I'll stop by the geek gate. The I'll be off to two other tailgates.  I'd like to shotgun a beer with some swillers.  Serous. Wish white boy didn't hate me. I'd like to drink a beer with him.
lulz. Don't hate you at all bro. We've had beers 5-6 years ago in O-town, remember? I just kind of have my own thing going on. I am afforded a very expensive parking pass at no cost in exchange for bringing my trailer  and cooking for one of my good buddy's dad and their tailgate. I don't have time to wander around nor do I feel great inviting a bunch of internet randoms to crash their party. 

One of these days when they're not tailgating I would honestly be happy to bring my pit and cook for a Swill tailgate if someone would be willing to host at their spot. I like you fuckers. Even blanch and Bob.

I can stop by though, right?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 08/09/15, 10:14 pm

NigelUno wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

You can stay home and monitor the game chat
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 08/09/15, 10:34 pm

Down
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 08/09/15, 11:03 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No one asked you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 09/09/15, 03:44 am

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

y

He's a super bonar That's a perfect job for him
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 09/09/15, 07:24 am

gHost Spartan wrote:I respect anyone's wishes NOT to see anyone from either tCock or Swill but at the same time it would be fun to shot gun a beer minutes before entering the stadium. Tanny and I have been attending games together for years and we always have a blast - it's too bad that some of the misfits and self-loathing loner type losers like Nigel can't just sack up and meat up for a beer and laughs. We're all Spartans and we all love MSU, for those reasons alone you're okay in my book.

Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 3 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 09/09/15, 07:31 am

gHost Spartan wrote:I respect anyone's wishes NOT to see anyone from either tCock or Swill but at the same time it would be fun to shot gun a beer minutes before entering the stadium. Tanny and I have been attending games together for years and we always have a blast - it's too bad that some of the misfits and self-loathing loner type losers like Nigel can't just sack up and meat up for a beer and laughs. We're all Spartans and we all love MSU, for those reasons alone you're okay in my book.

Maybe he is a vegetarian...?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 09/09/15, 09:37 am

I met blanch at slippery noodle before the Wisky title game..met Tanny at Harrys in Detroit for the Final Four...not sure why people wouldnt want to at least meet to say hi and have a beer pre game. Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 3 969504605
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 09/09/15, 12:51 pm

We will be checking so don't be a liar.

Hi Res Fan Photos coming to Oregon Game
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 09/09/15, 02:17 pm

Rocinante wrote:We will be checking so don't be a liar.

Hi Res Fan Photos coming to Oregon Game

Swillers.  How many of you are going to Oregon?  - Page 3 CODXXAFUsAAio88
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 09/09/15, 02:21 pm

I got invited to Norm Gaffney's tailgate.. seriously.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 09/09/15, 02:24 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I got invited to Norm Gaffney's tailgate.. seriously.

Norm!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 09/09/15, 02:29 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I got invited to Norm Gaffney's tailgate.. seriously.

Norm!!!
bet he's never heard that one.. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 09/09/15, 02:30 pm

Norm Gaffney

Is that a country music singer, or maybe a golfer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 09/09/15, 02:32 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Norm Gaffney

I think he's an attorney.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 09/09/15, 02:36 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Sounds boring.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 09/09/15, 02:39 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Sounds boring.
it is but he's otherwise a good guy. Was on the National Championship hockey team at some point....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 09/09/15, 02:44 pm

[quote="Robert J Sakimano"]
Turtleneck wrote:

Was on the National Championship hockey team at some point....

Oh. I think I like him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 09/09/15, 02:45 pm

[quote="Turtleneck"]
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Oh. I think I like him.
friendly, outgoing dude - bought me a few beers a week or two back and we talked for a good hour or two. You'd dig him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next