Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you

+16
y2kMgrad
Rodeo Burger
GirbaudJeans
WhiteBoyHatcher
tanfan!
Jake from State Farm
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
Cym Jim
SpartanInNH
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you Empty Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you

Post by tTy 2015-08-17, 01:36

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 1633878724

Thanks!  Oh, asking for someone else..... A foursome, actually.  For real.  Actually, a fivesome now that I think about it.  They want to know if they need to update their sexual orientation status on FaceSpace.com.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you Empty Re: Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-17, 01:40

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 276803595
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you Empty Re: Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you

Post by tTy 2015-08-17, 01:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 276803595

I can't promise anything, but this MIGHT get good. Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 1837840279
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-17, 03:12

Only if you touch your face before washing your hands.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-17, 03:30

Was that at that Federal penitentiary with a golf course?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-17, 07:02

tTy wrote:Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 1633878724

Thanks!  Oh, asking for someone else..... A foursome, actually.  For real.  Actually, a fivesome now that I think about it.  They want to know if they need to update their sexual orientation status on FaceSpace.com.
Does it get hard?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-17, 17:48

It makes you stupid for agreeing to the bet.

Unless, of course, you are Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 1633878724 , in which case it's just good dating technique. NTTAWWT.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-08-17, 18:23

No, but the fact you're getting so excited about it probably does.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-17, 18:35

Have heard of a "dick-out"...having to hit your second shot with your wang hanging out if your tee shot doesn't make it past the women's tee box, but what you and your buddies are suggesting puts all of you severely under suspicion.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-17, 18:40

I'm still concerned that your foursome thinks the cock being uncircumcised makes all the difference.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-17, 19:22

Think I'd decline going to any cock fights with your buddy too. His version wouldn't have any chickens.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-17, 20:13

And they say Top Gun is a gay film.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-17, 20:14

Oh, and it might not make you gay, but just agreeing to the bet suggests you're bi-curious. Good for you for letting yourself be happy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-17, 20:15

Your next bet should involve one of you guys circumsizing him.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-08-17, 20:26

If by touching you mean grabbing ahold of it and not letting go until he's good and ready, then yes it does.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-17, 22:13

Let's have a lemon party.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-17, 22:33

My .02 is no.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans 2015-08-17, 22:39

I'd make the bet but I am really good at golf so there is no fear of losing.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-17, 22:43

GirbaudJeans wrote:I'd make the bet but I am really good at golf so there is no fear of losing.
and, you'd be okay with a friend holding your dick...

No wonder you wear those designer jeans
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans 2015-08-17, 22:51

The Pantry wrote:
GirbaudJeans wrote:I'd make the bet but I am really good at golf so there is no fear of losing.
and, you'd be okay with a friend holding your dick...

No wonder you wear those designer jeans

If I won a round of golf and a friend had to hold my dick or I had to hold his that bet would make no sense. I lost either way. Don't be jealous of my jeans.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-08-17, 22:55

I'm clearly missing something.

Does my non-Jabroni status keep me from seeing all of the OP's post?

And really, 90% of you don't deserve Jabroni status to begin with. So go eat a cock...I mean another one. While golfing.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-08-17, 23:00

Maybe he wants you to choke down on the shaft.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-08-17, 23:05

Let me see that penis
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-08-17, 23:12

:bighug:that big?

And how did you guys get that rainbow emote icon?
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-17, 23:22

HT wrote::bighug:that big?

And how did you guys get that rainbow emote icon?

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 1633878724

Hit the smileys, go to the drop down menu and hit... you guessed it "Big Ones". Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 502811600

This thread is somethin' else, man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-17, 23:24

This is why people don't post here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-08-17, 23:26

Turtleneck wrote:This is why people don't post here.

I rarely post here because douche bags from RCMB that have never posted here can vote on shit here, but I can't.

(Yep. Make me a voting member...and then I can just go away for good. Fuckers).
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-17, 23:29

If someone can't appreciate this thread, I don't want em here anyway. Squares.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-17, 23:30

Rodeo Burger wrote:

I rarely post here because douche bags from RCMB that have never posted here can vote on shit here, but I can't.

(Yep.  Make me a voting member...and then I can just go away for good.  Fuckers).

Fuck we vote on anyway brah? We overthrew that shit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-17, 23:32

Rodeo Burger wrote:

(Yep. Make me a voting member...and then I can just go away for good. Fuckers).
What would you like to vote on? That shit stopped pretty much a year ago
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-17, 23:38

Masturbates wrote:Let me see that penis

Youre a disturbing lad. But in a cool way.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-17, 23:57

All right, let's go for the BTP. I love the Swill and the Swill thrives on controversy so heeeeeere we go.

Group of 8 friends. All uniquely fucked up in their own ways. Friends literally for life. Late 30s to mid 40s. Most married with kids. Annual guys trip up north that has been taking place for about a decade. Sometimes someone brings an additional straggler along. In the past the straggler has been Ty. But the core is 8 assholes that have been close for 35-40 years. 

Saturday has evolved into a drunken 2 team best ball golf scramble with 6-8 people participating. One asshole in the group tops all assholes. Think of the most absurd, outrageous, offensive stand up comedian you know. With a death wish. Now make that guy one of the core 8. 

Said asshole does not golf, but has come on golf outing with group in past to ride along, drink beers and make asshole commentary. One year he commandeers the camera. (I am the host, and I like to document the trip. Because it is fun to relive) Amongst the photos of the golf outing, said asshole slips in a beautifully framed picture of some daisies with the centerpiece being his flaccid, uncircumcised, disgusting penis. Reviewing the pictures later induced complete horror in the rest of the crowd, to his delight. It was truly revolting. And despite it being revolting, here I am uploading it to imgur, for proof. And i have to look at it again.

Don't click on this if you don't want to see this anteater. I really encourage you to trust your instincts and not click on it. It's pretty awful and might cause nightmares. So don't do it. But here you go. 

https://imgur.com/h8knzX7

Fast forward a few years. This is an ongoing joke/gag/point of disgust with group. Golfing group needs stakes. Stakes such as money, beers, shots, buying dinner, etc don't move the needle any longer for us. The idea gets thrown out that the losing team has to look at Asshole's penis for 5 seconds (unbeknownst to Asshole, who is back at the place this particular year). Everyone revolts. Everyone realizes the fact that it's so disgusting actually makes it a pretty damn good fucking wager. Idea gets one upp'd and it is proclaimed that each member of the losing team has to actually touch it with their index finger. With their eyes open. Everyone recoils in horror. Upon further consideration, everyone realizes that the stakes have never been higher and you could not create more motivation to win the scramble if you tried. Everyone looked themselves in the mirror and said fuck it, let's win this shit. And so it was written and so it was done. (aside from the fact that we still had to notify Asshole that he would have to provide the fodder for our wager). 

The good news? Girbaud, our other buddy and I won going away.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-18, 00:05

Looks like you got your wish, if that's even a penis. Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 502811600

affraid
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-18, 00:11

Took your advice and did not click the link. Thanks for the story.

However, I now have to live with the fact a closet lives around the corner. Always wondered why your wife seems to be away with the kids so much
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-08-18, 00:50

Dammit, you have to tell the draft part of the story and the build up and the pomp and circumstance and shit!!!!! And back stories on the legend of "Serious Golfer" and the nickname "Pig" and shit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-18, 01:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:All right, let's go for the BTP. I love the Swill and the Swill thrives on controversy so heeeeeere we go.

Group of 8 friends. All uniquely fucked up in their own ways. Friends literally for life. Late 30s to mid 40s. Most married with kids. Annual guys trip up north that has been taking place for about a decade. Sometimes someone brings an additional straggler along. In the past the straggler has been Ty. But the core is 8 assholes that have been close for 35-40 years. 

Saturday has evolved into a drunken 2 team best ball golf scramble with 6-8 people participating. One asshole in the group tops all assholes. Think of the most absurd, outrageous, offensive stand up comedian you know. With a death wish. Now make that guy one of the core 8. 

Said asshole does not golf, but has come on golf outing with group in past to ride along, drink beers and make asshole commentary. One year he commandeers the camera. (I am the host, and I like to document the trip. Because it is fun to relive) Amongst the photos of the golf outing, said asshole slips in a beautifully framed picture of some daisies with the centerpiece being his flaccid, uncircumcised, disgusting penis. Reviewing the pictures later induced complete horror in the rest of the crowd, to his delight. It was truly revolting. And despite it being revolting, here I am uploading it to imgur, for proof. And i have to look at it again.

Don't click on this if you don't want to see this anteater. I really encourage you to trust your instincts and not click on it. It's pretty awful and might cause nightmares. So don't do it. But here you go. 

https://imgur.com/h8knzX7

Fast forward a few years. This is an ongoing joke/gag/point of disgust with group. Golfing group needs stakes. Stakes such as money, beers, shots, buying dinner, etc don't move the needle any longer for us. The idea gets thrown out that the losing team has to look at Asshole's penis for 5 seconds (unbeknownst to Asshole, who is back at the place this particular year). Everyone revolts. Everyone realizes the fact that it's so disgusting actually makes it a pretty damn good fucking wager. Idea gets one upp'd and it is proclaimed that each member of the losing team has to actually touch it with their index finger. With their eyes open. Everyone recoils in horror. Upon further consideration, everyone realizes that the stakes have never been higher and you could not create more motivation to win the scramble if you tried. Everyone looked themselves in the mirror and said fuck it, let's win this shit. And so it was written and so it was done. (aside from the fact that we still had to notify Asshole that he would have to provide the fodder for our wager). 

The good news? Girbaud, our other buddy and I won going away.

Best ball. Heh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-18, 01:10

How do you judge best ball? Hold 'em up side by side next to each other?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-18, 01:13

tTy wrote:Dammit, you have to tell the draft part of the story and the build up and the pomp and circumstance and shit!!!!! And back stories on the legend of "Serious Golfer" and the nickname "Pig" and shit.

Are you a straggler because you've got the gay?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-18, 01:18

So that's tTy's cock?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-18, 01:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Looks like you got your wish, if that's even a penis. Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you 502811600

affraid

Reminds me of this

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you Empire-Strikes-Back-space-slug-still
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next