Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you

+16
y2kMgrad
Rodeo Burger
GirbaudJeans
WhiteBoyHatcher
tanfan!
Jake from State Farm
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
Cym Jim
SpartanInNH
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you - Page 2 Empty Re: Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:20 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So that's tTy's cock?

I think tTy has to touch WBHs dick...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you - Page 2 Empty Re: Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:32 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So that's tTy's cock?

I think tTy wants to touch WBHs dick...

FIFY.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:42 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Looks like you got your wish, if that's even a penis. Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you - Page 2 502811600

affraid

Reminds me of this

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you - Page 2 Empire-Strikes-Back-space-slug-still

I thought it looked more like one of the eggs laid by the monster in Alien. Also, I'll be gouging out my eyes before bed tonight.

Question: If you lose a golf bet and have to touch your buddy's fully exposed and uncircumsized cock for "long enough to get a pic", does that make you - Page 2 Latest?cb=20140905015454
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:44 am

Fuck it. I'm too tired to fix it. Going to blind myself then sleep.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:51 am

Greenway = LWS ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2