Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average pay per tooth down for the 2nd year in a row

5 posters

Go down

Average pay per tooth down for the 2nd year in a row Empty Average pay per tooth down for the 2nd year in a row

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-18, 13:51

Average pay per tooth down for the 2nd year in a row Average_Pay_Per_Tooth__Average_Pay_Per_Tooth__chartbuilder

The Federal Reserve may have one more reason to worry about not hitting its inflation target. In its sixth annual Tooth Fairy survey Visa found that American children are paid $3.19 per lost tooth on average, that’s down a whooping 24 cents from last year and marks the second consecutive year of declining tooth prices. Based on the latest data the average kid can expect to earn $64 of tooth income over the course of his or her career.

“The Tooth Fairy is finally fluttering back to earth,” observed Nat Sillin, Visa’s director of global financial education. Visa did not estimate the size of the total under-the-pillow market or how much it contributes to the U.S. economy but it is clear pearly whites are big business. In 2010 FORBES pegged the Tooth Fairy’s net worth at $3.9 billion, in our ranking of the richest fictional characters.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/samanthasharf/2015/08/17/tooth-fairy-deflation-average-payout-per-tooth-drops-to-3-19/

What a Face
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Average pay per tooth down for the 2nd year in a row Empty Re: Average pay per tooth down for the 2nd year in a row

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-18, 18:34

You ever wonder what the Tooth Fairy does with all those teeth?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Average pay per tooth down for the 2nd year in a row Empty Re: Average pay per tooth down for the 2nd year in a row

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-18, 18:43

shouldn't tough guys who are opposed to participation trophies also be opposed to the tooth fairy? I mean, it really does nothing but set the kid up for false expectations in life, right?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-08-19, 00:23

Wow. I would have guessed 50 cents. Thought it was a bit much my kids were getting dollar coins. Now half of them must be getting fivers. Looks like the pussification of America will only get worse with the next generation.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-19, 00:38

Herbie Green wrote:Wow. I would have guessed 50 cents. Thought it was a bit much my kids were getting dollar coins. Now half of them must be getting fivers. Looks like the pussification of America will only get worse with the next generation.

I can leave em a couple end zone seats for the Air Force game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down