Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!!

+3
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Best Mass Produced Beer Ever?

Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_lcap9%Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_lcap11%Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 5 ]
Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_lcap5%Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_lcap7%Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_lcap5%Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_lcap2%Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_lcap2%Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_lcap7%Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_lcap14%Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 44

Poll Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!!

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! 2267303065

You are setting up a beer tent for the Oregon game!!! What beer will you choose? It has to be one of these to appeal to the masses. Oh, hell...pick 3...we need choices.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!!

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Coors Light, Natty Ice, and Yuengling. 

Coors light for the basics, natty ice for rowdy guys who are looking for 5.9% alc, and Yuengling for best tasting

boom.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Why no blue light? Why do you hate America? Or, Canada rather.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:25 pm

I'll just pay people to set up the tent and touch the beer choices of the poor folk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:42 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I'll just pay people to set up the tent and touch the beer choices of the poor folk.

But, they can't drink it? I don't get it. Is that supposed to be funny? Because it's not.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Why no blue light? Why do you hate America? Or, Canada rather.

Oh.  I was going off some mass produced top selling brands consumed by Americans list.  Blue Light isn't a bad pick.  It must not be that popular away from the border.  

So, just pick something else and stop being difficult.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:47 pm

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'll just pay people to set up the tent and touch the beer choices of the poor folk.

But, they can't drink it? I don't get it. Is that supposed to be funny? Because it's not.

You don't get it because you're not smart enough to get it. I'll be sure to post a couple of fart jokes later so you have something you can understand.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Bud Light fucking sucks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Nice list of bottled deer piss.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Nice list of bottled deer piss.

It's Nigel. What did you expect?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Coors Light, corona, and heiny. That way appeal to all my globe trotting friends.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Nice list of bottled deer piss.

Best Mass Produced Beer that Americans Love to Drink Ever!!! 4113017228 It's what people drink...in mass quantities.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:09 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You don't get it because you're not smart enough to get it. I'll be sure to post a couple of fart jokes later so you have something you can understand.

Fart jokes? I think you're confusing me with Tanfan. That's not funny either.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Why no blue light? Why do you hate America? Or, Canada rather.

Hell yeah, I rolls with Canadia on this one.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down