Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now.

+8
Snake Plissken
CORNER BLITZ
tanfan!
pulling69
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
Rocinante
12 posters

Go down

By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now. Empty By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now.

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-26, 16:24

You mods are some special individuals.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now. Empty Re: By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now.

Post by DWags 2015-08-26, 16:27

Can I be a mod?  

FTR, I wouldn't know how to delete poop pics, but I just want to be a mod.   It's important to me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now. Empty Re: By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-26, 16:28

Poop pics are not against the terms of service. I looked them up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-26, 16:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Poop pics are not against the terms of service. I looked them up.

We have terms of service?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-26, 16:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Poop pics are not against the terms of service. I looked them up.

Pretty sure our dear departed leader made it a rule. Plus it's just disgusting. It made me feel like vomiting. I'd way rather see tits or vagina.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-26, 16:31

By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now. 502811600

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-26, 16:32

Rocinante wrote:

Pretty sure our dear departed leader made it a rule. Plus it's just disgusting. It made me feel like vomiting. I'd way rather see tits or vagina.

Since he has departed, doesn't that mean the rule is thrown out the window?

Let me reign! By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now. 3493939353
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-26, 16:33

I got nothin against some good old fashioned poop as long as I don't have to smell it or touch it. Free the poop pics!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-26, 16:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Since he has departed, doesn't that mean the rule is thrown out the window?

Let me reign! By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now. 3493939353

I'm just saying.... it's disturbing.

Okay fine! I'm going vigilante.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-26, 16:35

Link me.

I would like to judge the poop.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-08-26, 16:37

If If you want the poop removed I suggest you wipe better.

PS You can flag the post and all of the mods get a PM
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-26, 16:38

pulling69 wrote:If If you want the poop removed I suggest you wipe better.

PS You can flag the post and all of the mods get a PM

Yeah fuck that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-26, 16:41

You call that poop? Please.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-26, 16:59

Today has been a good day. I laughed, I cried... Thanks guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-26, 17:08

MOAR POOP!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-26, 17:09

Who gives a shit
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-08-26, 17:42

Rocinante wrote: I'd way rather see tits or vagina.
I would hope so By the way, there's been a gigantic poop pic in one of the threads for like two weeks now. 1966794946
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-26, 18:37

What? I like vagina.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-08-26, 20:09

Rocinante wrote:

Pretty sure our dear departed leader made it a rule. Plus it's just disgusting.  It made me feel like vomiting.  I'd way rather see tits or vagina.

How about butts?

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-08-26, 20:15

I can definitely post a poop pic. Give me a little while. I ate some Cheerios earlier, so it should make for some nice stew soon.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-26, 23:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I got nothin against some good old fashioned poop as long as I don't have to smell it or touch it. Free the poop pics!

Don't buy the next iPhone. I heard it comes with a special screen that makes all photos scratch-n-sniff capable.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-08-27, 00:03

Rocinante wrote:You mods are some special individuals.
You've got to report the posts Exclamation
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-27, 00:56

Gomer wrote:
Rocinante wrote:You mods are some special individuals.
You've got to report the posts Exclamation

Fuck that shit cuz.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down