Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welp, this will be the 5th year in a row I'm dragging my ass to the local POS high school teams game.

+9
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Vlad
Tim Wakefield
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
tTy
DWags
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welp, this will be the 5th year in a row I'm dragging my ass to the local POS high school teams game.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welp, this will be the 5th year in a row I'm dragging my ass to the local POS high school teams game.

Post by DWags Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:41 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:Cousin went for 170ish and 3 TDs tonight according to my uncle Welp, this will be the 5th year in a row I'm dragging my ass to the local POS high school teams game.  - Page 2 3493939353

What's the kids size and what kind of speed does he have? What are his dad and moms size? Will he get bigger? Obviously sounds like he has great vision already. Is it a tough league he's doing this in?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Welp, this will be the 5th year in a row I'm dragging my ass to the local POS high school teams game.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welp, this will be the 5th year in a row I'm dragging my ass to the local POS high school teams game.

Post by Tim Wakefield Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:13 am

DWags wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Cousin went for 170ish and 3 TDs tonight according to my uncle Welp, this will be the 5th year in a row I'm dragging my ass to the local POS high school teams game.  - Page 2 3493939353

What's the kids size and what kind of speed does he have?   What are his dad and moms size?  Will he get bigger?   Obviously sounds like he has great vision already.  Is it a tough league he's doing this in?
6 ft 180ish. His dad was a beast linebacker, played with my dad on a state championship team (uncle married my dad's sister). I would definitely say he has good genes.

He also wrestles, not sure how much of a benefit that is for a RB but it probably helps at least a little. Plan was for him to take his lumps this year and be a star for two years but he's already playing well as a sophomore. Excited for his future.

Borderline MAC-level/D2 at best if I'm being honest but I'm a pessimist by nature. Maybe he can go big, idk. I hope he can go D1 more than anything. I'd be his biggest fan
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2