Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..

+12
kingstonlake
Cym Jim
Herbie Green
Tankster
CORNER BLITZ
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
tTito
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..  Empty Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 am

dude is already getting some serious attention..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..  Empty Re: Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:43 am

Coach Cal fly in yet? Mr and Mrs Johns driving new cars?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..  Empty Re: Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:43 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Coach Cal fly in yet? Mr and Mrs Johns driving new cars?
not that I'm aware of..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:56 am

Who?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:57 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:dude is already getting some serious attention..

Fascinantion with 17-year-old boys. Disturbing.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:03 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Who?
freshman at EL.. apparently he's tall and can play basketball quite well. I figured people here might be interested.. but they might not be..

Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:04 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:freshman at EL.. apparently he's tall and can play basketball quite well. I figured people here might be interested.. but they might not be..

Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..  2599972566

I think you forgot where you were for a second there, Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:06 am

tTito wrote:

Fascinantion with 17-year-old boys. Disturbing.

A 17 year old freshman would be disturbing.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:25 am

Not my scene. Have fun though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Not my scene. Have fun though.
it's at Dewitt.. probably won't go. Not my scene up there, either... unless I'm passing through on my bike.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I think you forgot where you were for a second there, Bob.
Brandon Johns of East Lansing HS Plays His First High School Game Tonight..  3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Creepy.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:37 pm

duffy munn wrote:Creepy.
yeah.. I feel the same way about Dewitt.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Bob -

Is this kid a legit 6'8"?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:58 pm

NigelUno wrote:Bob -

I used the Google earlier to figure out wtf we were talking about...

6'5.5" barefoot
6'7" in shoes

That was from a USA basketball camp, so possibility that he has grown
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:03 pm

NigelUno wrote:Bob -

closer to 6'7".. he is only 14, though. Apparently can handle the ball pretty well too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah.. I feel the same way about Dewitt.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah.. I feel the same way about Dewitt.

Dewitt Freshman with 22 point tonight. Dewitt wins. Creepy.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:49 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:closer to 6'7".. he is only 14, though. Apparently can handle the ball pretty well too.

Didn't look 6'8" to me. Not that I watched a video of some 14 year old freshman player.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankster Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:51 am

duffy munn wrote:
Dewitt Freshman with 22 point tonight. Dewitt wins. Creepy.

East Lansing won. Izzo was there to watch.
Tankster
Tankster
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:56 am

Jeseus Izzo, can't you let the kid enjoy being in high school for one game?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:17 am

Herbie Green wrote:Jeseus Izzo, can't you let the kid enjoy being in high school for one game?

Not sure if serious. If you are, don't ya think the kid really enjoyed that Izzo was there to watch him play ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 am

Tankster wrote:

East Lansing won. Izzo was there to watch.

My bad. I thought Dewitt won the game.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:20 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's at Dewitt.. probably won't go. Not my scene up there, either... unless I'm passing through on my bike.

So if you just happen to be riding your bike at night past a school, you might stop in to check out some of the more athletic 14 year old boys?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:28 am

Cym Jim wrote:

So if you just happen to be riding your bike at night past a school, you might stop in to check out some of the more athletic 14 year old boys?
yeah.. and hopefully they'll be red-faced and sweaty.. and then I can get a job writing about them for tRCMB and (gullible) people will actually pay money to read it..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:00 am

from the Lansing State Urinal..

East Lansing freshman forward Brandon Johns has been named to the 2015-16 USA Basketball Men's Junior National Team.

Johns was one of 27 players under age 16 named to the roster and will have a chance to be part of the 2015 U16 National Team and 2016 U17 World Championship squad if the U.S qualifies for the U17 Worlds.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:08 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:from the Lansing State Urinal..

East Lansing freshman forward Brandon Johns has been named to the 2015-16 USA Basketball Men's Junior National Team.

Johns was one of 27 players under age 16 named to the roster and will have a chance to be part of the 2015 U16 National Team and 2016 U17 World Championship squad if the U.S qualifies for the U17 Worlds.

So coach rat face controls his destiny?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:17 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:from the Lansing State Urinal..

him.. or Cal.. or Delaney, ESPN.. the officials, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I think I can speak for Bob by saying I hate Coach K and Duke with the heat of a million suns.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:20 am

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:him.. or Cal.. or Delaney, ESPN.. the officials, etc.

I think I can speak for Bob by saying I hate Coach K and Duke with the heat of a million suns.
I simply can't say enough bad things about him or them.

you're a great American, a damn fine Spartan and your eye for flawless purity is unmatched.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Well played.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:02 am

East Lansing's Brandon Johns has made the cut in ESPN's listing of the best 2018 boys basketball prospects in the nation.

The Trojan sophomore forward ranks No. 33 in ESPN's top-60 listing. He is the only player from Michigan featured in the ranking.

ESPN Lists East Lansing's Brandon Johns Among Nations Best in Class of 2018
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:06 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
East Lansing's Brandon Johns has made the cut in ESPN's listing of the best 2018 boys basketball prospects in the nation.

The Trojan sophomore forward ranks No. 33 in ESPN's top-60 listing. He is the only player from Michigan featured in the ranking.

You must take great pride that you have also walked in the hallowed halls of ELHS.

You're a fine American.  

GO TROJANS!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:15 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Who?
freshman at EL.. apparently he's tall and can play basketball quite well. I figured people here might be interested.. but they might not be..

Sounds like you are
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:21 am

Who was the last big FB of BB recruit to come out of EL? I remember Kinder. Anybody since him? That was awhile ago.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:24 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You must take great pride that you have also walked in the hallowed halls of ELHS.

You're a fine American.

GO TROJANS!!!
Thank you - but I aspire to be a great American.

Someday.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am

Turtleneck wrote:Who was the last big FB of BB recruit to come out of EL? I remember Kinder. Anybody since him? That was awhile ago.
probably Kinder.. however, Brad Jones from 12-15 years back ended up going to Colorado and has had a solid NFL career. Has a Super Bowl ring...
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:33 am

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Sounds like you are
he's a great American a damn fine Trojan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 am

I remember Jones now that you mention him. I imagine it is tough for MSU to land these kids because they want to exprience somewhere new.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:39 am

Turtleneck wrote:I remember Jones now that you mention him. I imagine it is tough for MSU to land these kids because they want to experience somewhere new.
yeah - I think it's an "all or nothing" thing with a lot of East Lansing kids (athletes and non-athletes alike). They are either all in at MSU or pretty disinterested and want to see/experience something new and different.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 am

Jeff Smith would not ever help MSU. Trust me. He became persona non grata at the Duffy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next