Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You ever feel like something's crawling on the back of your neck but when you swipe it, nothing's there?

+3
The Pantry
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
7 posters

Go down

You ever feel like something's crawling on the back of your neck but when you swipe it, nothing's there? Empty You ever feel like something's crawling on the back of your neck but when you swipe it, nothing's there?

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:00 pm

What's up with that?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

You ever feel like something's crawling on the back of your neck but when you swipe it, nothing's there? Empty Re: You ever feel like something's crawling on the back of your neck but when you swipe it, nothing's there?

Post by Giant Moose Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:01 pm

You have lice and slow reflexes.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You ever feel like something's crawling on the back of your neck but when you swipe it, nothing's there? Empty Re: You ever feel like something's crawling on the back of your neck but when you swipe it, nothing's there?

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:01 pm

:Lola/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Fucking autocorrect.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Fucking autocorrect.
Pics of Lola?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:03 pm

At least it's not drug withdrawal. These bugs feel like they're on top of my skin, not under it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Fucking autocorrect.
Pics of Lola?

I'll ask her.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Lola says no dice.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:10 pm

fleas
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Lola says no dice.
Does Lola have lice?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:13 pm

Do you take a lot of selfies?

Selfies lead to ‘social media lice’ spreading head lice infestations: experts
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:32 pm

tGreenWay wrote:At least it's not drug withdrawal. These bugs feel like they're on top of my skin, not under it.
I hate to break it to you. You are patient zero in the zombie outbreak.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Lola says no dice.
Does Lola have lice?

Crabs, but that's a different question for a different thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Do you take a lot of selfies?

Selfies lead to ‘social media lice’ spreading head lice infestations: experts

Absolutely! Sometimes, I'll drive to a city with a known homeless problem and take selfies with bums. I'll lay down and cuddle right in with them. I had no idea that would lead to problems.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:08 pm

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:At least it's not drug withdrawal. These bugs feel like they're on top of my skin, not under it.
I hate to break it to you. You are patient zero in the zombie outbreak.

Sweet! Do I get my own tv show on upper cable?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:08 pm

The Pantry wrote:fleas

Thank goodness it's me. I was afraid my dog had them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Only when I find ants. For the next hour or so everything is an ant.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:14 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Only when I find ants. For the next hour or so everything is an ant.

On a different topic: I have perfume ants all over my front yard. Harmless things. If you squish them, they have a fragrant smell. I havent bought cologne since '96.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:43 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:fleas

Thank goodness it's me. I was afraid my dog had them.
Before we were married my ex moved into a three bedroom apartment with her sister and a friend. Of course, my ex managed to get the biggest bedroom with its own bathroom and walk-in closet.

The closet smelled like cat piss from day one. She complained and management sent a guy out to fumigate. Smelled like rosy cat piss afterward but was tolerable with the door closed.

Was sitting on the throne one night maybe a month later and felt something on my bare foot. Looked down to see a spec on top of it. Went to brush it off but it jumped into the bath rug before my fingers got there.

Between the stink and fleas, management agreed to replace carpeting in the entire apartment.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:14 pm

That's nasty. I'd've moved based only on the cat piss. Can't stand that smell.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:19 pm

tGreenWay wrote:That's nasty. I'd've moved based only on the cat piss. Can't stand that smell.

I've lost a girlfriend over a cat that pissed. I wanted to kill it. She was stupid.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:59 pm

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:That's nasty. I'd've moved based only on the cat piss. Can't stand that smell.

I've lost a girlfriend over a cat that pissed. I wanted to kill it. She was stupid.

I understand completely. While I've never wanted to kill a gf's cat, I have offered to show it Anerica by driving it from EL to California--as long as it doesn't ride back with me.

Before I met my gf, now wife, I modified my dating rules to never go out with a girl who smokes or has cats. Surprisingly, that's also now almost entirely true of all of my friends, with only a few exceptions.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:42 pm

You ever feel like something's crawling on the back of your neck but when you swipe it, nothing's there? 52372678
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down