Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm calling a moratorium on fucking rose bowl shirts IMMEDIATELY

+17
Brock Middlebrook
Rod Porkmore
tanfan!
StylesGShmooth
Triple Sparty
y2kMgrad
By-Tor
Keith Stone
GRR Spartan
SpartanInNH
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
NigelUno
Blanch32
Townie
DWags
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm calling a moratorium on fucking rose bowl shirts IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm calling a moratorium on fucking rose bowl shirts IMMEDIATELY

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-29, 17:24

tGreenWay wrote:<The noise a fart makes>

I wear my cotton bowl shirt with pride
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I'm calling a moratorium on fucking rose bowl shirts IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm calling a moratorium on fucking rose bowl shirts IMMEDIATELY

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-29, 17:48

DWags wrote:Sitting in the lobby of the Marriott this morning I've noticed there are a shit ton of parents like my wife and I. People who dropped their kids off from where ever who are also alumni and who stayed to party or whatever last night.

Problem is about 50% of those people are wearing rose bowl shit coming out of the elevator. Fuck that. Fold it, put it away maybe wear it at the house once in a while when wolverine friends come over but we need to move the fuck on.

That is all.

This one?

I'm calling a moratorium on fucking rose bowl shirts IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 DSCN0415
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-29, 18:13

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Sitting in the lobby of the Marriott this morning I've noticed there are a shit ton of parents like my wife and I. People who dropped their kids off from where ever who are also alumni and who stayed to party or whatever last night.

Problem is about 50% of those people are wearing rose bowl shit coming out of the elevator. Fuck that. Fold it, put it away maybe wear it at the house once in a while when wolverine friends come over but we need to move the fuck on.

That is all.

This one?

I'm calling a moratorium on fucking rose bowl shirts IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 DSCN0415

Actually, that one is cool
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-29, 18:39

Tanfan! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:<The noise a fart makes>

I wear my cotton bowl shirt with pride

I wear my sunglasses at night.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-29, 18:43

NigelUno wrote:

That is all.

This one?

That's pretty effing cool. All I have left from the '88 RB is the coffee mug, a couple of weak-looking hats we made and sold at Vandervoort's, and a RB stadium poster of the game in-progress which was in excellent condition until I moved it temporarily to the attic and was partially eaten by mice.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-29, 18:55

That's a modern vintage shirt you can buy now...i got one in May
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-29, 19:04

CORNER BLITZ wrote:That's a modern vintage shirt you can buy now...i got one in May

I'm calling a moratorium on fucking rose bowl shirts IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2015-08-30, 16:19

I'm wearing a Rose Bowl shirt right now.

Come and rip it off of me, bitch!
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-30, 17:06

I'm still buying up RB swag. This thread has inspired me to purchase a t-shirt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-30, 17:16

tGreenWay wrote:I'm still buying up RB swag. This thread has inspired me to purchase a t-shirt.

Glad I could help. I feel better about my Spartandom.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-30, 17:24

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'm still buying up RB swag. This thread has inspired me to purchase a t-shirt.

Bob isn't here to say it, so I will: You are a great American and outstanding Spartan.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-30, 22:33

y2kMgrad wrote:I still wear a Bad Boys tshirt.

I'm calling a moratorium on fucking rose bowl shirts IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Bad-boys-3-confirmed-martin-lawrence
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-31, 00:57

Fuck that noise. Rose bowl swag is still the best and iconic of this badass turn around with coach d.

#AllBowlGamesMatter
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-31, 07:32

you'll never get me out of my Rose Bowl tshirt..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-31, 07:33

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Bob isn't here to say it, so I will: You are a great American and outstanding Spartan.
this - you can have my MSU fan attire when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-08-31, 07:55

I have a couple Rose Bowl shirts, but I try to only wear them for special MSU games. I have a program, a game coin, a lapel pin, a pennant, and my ticket from the game.

But I don't get wearing bowl game shirts (or conference champion shirts). I mean, cool, we won the Rose and it's amazing, but I'd rather not focus on one singular event and instead would just rather represent Michigan State as a whole.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-31, 08:03

HT wrote:I have a couple Rose Bowl shirts, but I try to only wear them for special MSU games. I have a program, a game coin, a lapel pin, a pennant, and my ticket from the game.

But I don't get wearing bowl game shirts (or conference champion shirts). I mean, cool, we won the Rose and it's amazing, but I'd rather not focus on one singular event and instead would just rather represent Michigan State as a whole.
well said.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-31, 08:26

HT wrote:But I don't get wearing bowl game shirts (or conference champion shirts). I mean, cool, we won the Rose and it's amazing, but I'd rather not focus on one singular event and instead would just rather represent Michigan State as a whole.
I make sure I buy the MSU shirt with the biggest Nike Swoosh. If the Spartan logo is bigger than the Swoosh, I refuse to buy the shirt.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-08-31, 08:34

Giant Moose wrote:
HT wrote:But I don't get wearing bowl game shirts (or conference champion shirts). I mean, cool, we won the Rose and it's amazing, but I'd rather not focus on one singular event and instead would just rather represent Michigan State as a whole.
I make sure I buy the MSU shirt with the biggest Nike Swoosh. If the Spartan logo is bigger than the Swoosh, I refuse to buy the shirt.

Jumpman or bust. I've been told that's the biggest thing one should have on their merchandise and that Jumpman logo alone makes a piece of merchandise that much better.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-31, 08:39

HT wrote:I have a couple Rose Bowl shirts, but I try to only wear them for special MSU games. I have a program, a game coin, a lapel pin, a pennant, and my ticket from the game.

I think the morons wearing that shit at drop off day only had one may shirt and they wanted to show support for their kid so they yanked it on for the weekend. Lucky I had my cutoff jean shorts a white t-shirt and dockers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-31, 08:39

HT wrote:Jumpman or bust. I've been told that's the biggest thing one should have on their merchandise and that Jumpman logo alone makes a piece of merchandise that much better.
True. It's nice to have the logo of a guy who kept Isiah Thomas off the Dream Team on all of my gear. I'm sure most people from Michigan who grew up rooting for the Pistons love that as well.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2