Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would any of you turds bang Kris Jenner? The Kardashian mom?

+14
HT
Jake from State Farm
GRR Spartan
The Pantry
kingstonlake
xsanguine
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
DWags
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Blanch32
18 posters

Go down

Would any of you turds bang Kris Jenner? The Kardashian mom?  Empty Re: Would any of you turds bang Kris Jenner? The Kardashian mom?

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-31, 16:17

No doubt ghost would have hit that back in the day...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Would any of you turds bang Kris Jenner? The Kardashian mom?  Empty Re: Would any of you turds bang Kris Jenner? The Kardashian mom?

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-31, 16:19

Is that the one that used to be a dude? Cuz then its a definite... IN!!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-31, 16:22

Yuuuup!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-31, 17:18

I'd give her a little motion in the ocean
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-31, 17:19

No. Older women have weird feeling skin.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-31, 17:29

Nope, sorry, my wife is hotter. Not saying it to try to get laid, my wife doesn't read this board. It would be too much trouble, and I'm tired a lot lately.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-31, 17:41

Yes. My turds would bang her.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-31, 17:53

DWags wrote:Nope, sorry, my wife is hotter. Not saying it to try to get laid, my wife doesn't read this board. It would be too much trouble, and I'm tired a lot lately.

Can we get a pic in this bitch? You're always bragging about your wife but we ain't seen shit. Cmon wags, whatya say?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-31, 19:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:Nope, sorry, my wife is hotter. Not saying it to try to get laid, my wife doesn't read this board. It would be too much trouble, and I'm tired a lot lately.

Can we get a pic in this bitch? You're always bragging about your wife but we ain't seen shit. Cmon wags, whatya say?

Don't call his wife a bitch. Wags is proud of his family, as he should be, although he does make it a little to obvious sometimes. His profile pic used to be his wife and daughters. He was probably wise to change it cuz pervs. They are very attractive people.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-31, 19:37

Rocinante wrote:

Don't call his wife a bitch. Wags is proud of his family, as he should be, although he does make it a little to obvious sometimes. His profile pic used to be his wife and daughters. He was probably wise to change it cuz pervs. They are very attractive people.

"a pic in this bitch" as in, on tSwill..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-08-31, 20:11

I'm pretty sure his avatar used to be his wife and 2 daughters.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-31, 20:14

gHost Spartan wrote:

Tanfan told me that Dwags' wife is hot, I guess Tanny met her once.

Dwags, the fact that you're married and the attractive-ness status of your wife are both irrelevant, this is simply a hypothetical, pretend you're a single guy and the opportunity to band this chick presents itself, no one has to know, unless of course you want them to - would you?

Yeah if I was single I'd hit it. Two reasons. I'm 53 not to many hot women are interested in a middle income old guy with an average life. The other is I'd do it for celebrity status and brag like crazy to you guys about it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-08-31, 20:18

Only if she pays for the antibiotics.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-08-31, 20:37

I'd fuck a toothless monkey in the mouth. So yeah, in.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-31, 20:45

Take her any day over fat ass Kim
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-31, 20:47

If your balance sheet is substantial she'd chase you.

She's been chasing fat wallets since she was 18.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-31, 20:58

By the way, what up ghost? Welcome back.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-09-01, 06:27

I'd bang Kaitlyn with gHost's dick.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-09-01, 06:33

I don't know, she strikes me as the type that'd be pretty loose and would make you do all the work in bed, so it wouldn't be fun/good.

She's attractive, but the personality makes me want to pass.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-01, 07:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:By the way, what up ghost? Welcome back.

he can't log into the rcmb so he's back. As you can see Nigel is already stalking him. He will leave as soon as he can log onto the rcmb.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-01, 07:33

Tanfan! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:By the way, what up ghost? Welcome back.

he can't log into the rcmb so he's back. As you can see Nigel is already stalking him. He will leave as soon as he can log onto the rcmb.

Today's drinking game:

Every time Tanfan says Nigel, everyone has to do a shot.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-01, 08:43

no - I wouldn't touch her.

1. I'm married
2. Not my type
3. I'd be afraid I'd fall in
4. Probably not enough antibiotics in the world to cure whatever she might have
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-09-01, 11:20

So does Bruce still bang her, but now with a strap-on?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-09-01, 21:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:no - I wouldn't touch her.

3. I'd be afraid I'd fall in
4. Probably not enough antibiotics in the world to cure whatever she might have

You're only saying that because she bangs black guys, you racist.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-01, 22:10

Rocinante wrote:

"a pic in this bitch" as in, on tSwill..

Oh sorry. I don't reed gud.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down