Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?

+10
The_Dude
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Herbie Green
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Rocinante
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-01, 11:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:He's English so that is a problem...but I will let it go. I mean, they are the people that gave us Oasis and there is not much they can do to make up for that.
you're a good man.

and I'll let your commentary about The Hold Steady slide.

I appreciate your forgiving nature, Bob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-01, 11:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:He's English so that is a problem...but I will let it go. I mean, they are the people that gave us Oasis and there is not much they can do to make up for that.
you're a good man.

Stop messing with people. Everyone knows you booked this guy already:

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-01, 11:32

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
you're a good man.

Stop messing with people.  Everyone knows you booked this guy already:

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 502811600

Jerry's a pretty good guy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-01, 13:07

You should wear a chest protector and Zubaz.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-01, 13:09

gHost, can you post your wardrobe options in a poll? Let the people of tSwill decide.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-01, 13:14

I'd recommend khaki shorts and a light jacket/sweatshirt that you can tie around your waist.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-01, 13:15

steveschneider wrote:I'd recommend khaki shorts and a light jacket/sweatshirt that you can tie around your waist.

I would go with khaki shorts, button down shirt in a pastel color, and a sweater that you rest on your shoulders/tie across your chest.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-01, 13:25

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I'd recommend khaki shorts and a light jacket/sweatshirt that you can tie around your waist.

I would go with khaki shorts, button down shirt in a pastel color, and a sweater that you rest on your shoulders/tie across your chest.

Don't forget about a fitted block S ball cap and a pair of Oakley's resting up on the bill. That's what every well dressed Spartan fan should wear to the Oregon game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-01, 15:31

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Don't forget about a fitted block S ball cap and a pair of Oakley's resting up on the bill. That's what every well dressed Spartan fan should wear to the Oregon game.
seems like most MSU fans I see around East Lansing prefer the wearing of their Oakleys on the back of their neck to the bill of their hat..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-01, 15:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

seems like most MSU fans I see around East Lansing prefer the wearing of their Oakleys on the back of their neck to the bill of their hat..

Bob, any idea what Nedgo is going to wear to the game?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-01, 15:57

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:seems like most MSU fans I see around East Lansing prefer the wearing of their Oakleys on the back of their neck to the bill of their hat..

I don't know.. probably whatever the required attire is for the mental health clinic he escapes from?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-01, 16:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don't know.. probably whatever the required attire is for the mental health clinic he escapes from?

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-01, 16:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 1966794946 Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-01, 16:51

gHost, got some ideas for you.

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 C353ffefbf0ff3f1d3e7beb2558a1239

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 Il_570xN.422504799_712t

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 11129784
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-01, 16:53

Wear a Mexican wrestling mask.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-01, 16:56

Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 Adult-centurion-costume
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-01, 17:00

steveschneider wrote:Oregon @ Spartans Game: Should I wear shorts or jeans to the game?  - Page 2 Adult-centurion-costume

I don't think he wants to wear his work clothes to the game.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-02, 07:15

Only one thing to wear. That's our femskins
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-02, 07:40

Tanfan! wrote:Only one thing to wear. That's our femskins

Please keep your tired material on the other board, or you will be eviscerated...again.

That's a warning.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2