Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 ESPN experts have MSU in the CFP and 2 have us winning the whole damn thing

+3
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
7 posters

Go down

6 ESPN experts have MSU in the CFP and 2 have us winning the whole damn thing Empty 6 ESPN experts have MSU in the CFP and 2 have us winning the whole damn thing

Post by Giant Moose Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:01

http://sports.espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13560619/most-espn-experts-buckeyes-repeat
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

6 ESPN experts have MSU in the CFP and 2 have us winning the whole damn thing Empty Re: 6 ESPN experts have MSU in the CFP and 2 have us winning the whole damn thing

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:02

ESPN sucks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

6 ESPN experts have MSU in the CFP and 2 have us winning the whole damn thing Empty Re: 6 ESPN experts have MSU in the CFP and 2 have us winning the whole damn thing

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:03

How about September Heismans?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:06

DWags wrote:How about September Heismans?
our fanbase is too refined to get excited about such arbitrary designations.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I am ordering Ray Bentley and Ed Cunningham national championship banners for my basement and hanging them up.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:09

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:our fanbase is too refined to get excited about such arbitrary designations.
I am ordering Ray Bentley and Ed Cunningham national championship banners for my basement and hanging them up.
those would look great in my MSU man cave.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Then I vote us "pre season #1 fan base which won't be fooled by phony awards salutations and general dick sucking pats on the back"

Michigan didn't make the list.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:12

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:our fanbase is too refined to get excited about such arbitrary designations.

Then I vote us "pre season #1 fan base which won't be fooled by phony awards salutations and general dick sucking pats on the back"

thanks - I was curious as to where they were. I can now hold my MSU diploma with pride.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:13

DWags wrote:

I am disappointed that it took until post 6 for Michigan to be mentioned. You guys are slipping.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:18

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I am disappointed that it took until post 6 for Michigan to be mentioned. You guys are slipping.

I thought of them immediately. Does that count?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:21

Giant Moose wrote:

Fire Up Chips!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:22

Didn't Ray Bentley's dad go to MSU?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:24

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

The first two posts are about scum...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 14:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Didn't Ray Bentley's dad go to MSU?

I believe you are correct. Ray played at CMU and then the USFL and NFL (Bills!). I think he writes children's books now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 2 Sep 2015 - 18:59

I love Desmond's logic. Of course Stanford wins, because the opponent didn't show up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down