Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh

+3
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
SpartanInNH
7 posters

Go down

Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh Empty Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh

Post by SpartanInNH Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 9:42

Good article.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/sports/ncaafootball/michigan-state-fifth-in-the-nation-yet-still-second-fiddle-to-michigan.html?referrer=
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh Empty Re: Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 9:52

thanks for posting.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh Empty Re: Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh

Post by SpartanInNH Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks for posting.

But am I a great American and a damned fine Spartan? MUST KNOW.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:09

Parity is seriously the best thing that could ever happen to cfb. Time to let go of the blue bloods an embrace an era of a level playing field.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:10

Nice find. I enjoyed it. There are lots of great stories about MSU outside the Michigan market.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:13

SpartanInNH wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks for posting.

But am I a great American and a damned fine Spartan? MUST KNOW.
you are one of the greatest Americans a a very, very fine Spartan. I wish you all the success in the world this season as you follow UM football.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 10:18

I like how the lurkers here are starting to post the same on MSU 247.

Copy cat
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 11:10

InTenSity wrote:I like how the lurkers here are starting to post the same on MSU 247.

Copy cat
I've noticed a fair amount of this lately.   Must be a real prestige thing to start a thread over there........Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh 502811600 Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 11:17

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I like how the lurkers here are starting to post the same on MSU 247.

Copy cat
I've noticed a fair amount of this lately.   Must be a real prestige thing to start a thread over there........Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh 502811600 Look out - an article on MSU in the NYT that mentions Harbaugh 502811600

It's probably tough to start a thread over there without getting attacked for not being a TRUE SPARTAN 4 LIFE and not following their rules of being a fucking twat.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 11:28

Nice use of twat, OTPT. I thought the article was good, Bob. Don't be a turd for one second and acknowledge that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 12:35

Good article. This is best

When pressed on whether his team embraced the role of underdog — the word Conklin had used to describe the Spartans despite their No. 5 ranking — Dantonio’s face contorted.

“‘Underdog?’” he said, almost snarling. “We’re not an underdog.”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 21:30

Copy cat

Bless their heart. I'm doing God's work, right,Bob? Must be doing something right.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down