Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another "It's pretty much over for MSU football because Harbaugh" article....

+15
The_Dude
Rocinante
NigelUno
steveschneider
Jethro Bodeen
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
y2kMgrad
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
Turtleneck
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another "It's pretty much over for MSU football because Harbaugh" article.... Empty Another "It's pretty much over for MSU football because Harbaugh" article....

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-20, 11:30

https://www.todaysu.com/big-ten-today/michigan-state-spartans/window-could-be-closing-on-mark-dantonio-and-michigan-state/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another "It's pretty much over for MSU football because Harbaugh" article.... Empty Re: Another "It's pretty much over for MSU football because Harbaugh" article....

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-20, 11:32

I stopped reading when I read Nick Saban as the first two words.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another "It's pretty much over for MSU football because Harbaugh" article.... Empty Re: Another "It's pretty much over for MSU football because Harbaugh" article....

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-20, 11:33

Oh no! Not todaysu!!!!! We shall never recover.

I don't know what that website is. Didn't click.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-20, 11:36

Such lazy writing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-08-20, 11:38

Well if todaysu says it's true....Another "It's pretty much over for MSU football because Harbaugh" article.... 3493939353
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-20, 11:39

Fuck Timothy Hyland. Fuck any article that has a hype video embedded into the middle of it. Fuck em all!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-20, 11:55

It was all over when MSU passed on Kelly and "settled" on Dantonio.

It was all over when umaa hired RichRod whose offense was going to bring the Big Ten into the 21 Century

It was all over when Michigan Man Brandon hired Michigan Man Hoke to replace RichRod

So now it's all over again.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-20, 12:05

Texas, Oklahoma, Florida have all sucked. Nebraska has sucked. All for pretty much a decade now. Now all of the sudden Harbaugh changes everything. We shall see. I am not at all afraid.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-20, 12:06

Tanfan! wrote:Texas, Oklahoma, Florida have all sucked. Nebraska has sucked. All for pretty much a decade now. Now all of the sudden Harbaugh changes everything. We shall see. I am not at all afraid.

I hear Harbaugh's receivers run a great wheel route.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-20, 12:13

So now Tanfan is copying Swill threads on tRCMB?

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Another-its-over-now-that-Harbaugh-has-arrived-for-MSU--38846656
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-20, 12:19

Giant Moose wrote:So now Tanfan is copying Swill threads on tRCMB?

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Another-its-over-now-that-Harbaugh-has-arrived-for-MSU--38846656

Jesus, again? Two days in a row? Fuck that place tranny
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-20, 12:22

it's too bad there's no way to solve this on the field.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-20, 12:26

What is up with the title of his thread? Is Harbaugh coaching MSU? WTF is going on? Where am I?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-20, 12:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's too bad there's no way to solve this on the field.
I agree. If MSU wins it will because we were bullies or messed with the timeclock or something.

There really is no good way to settle this.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-20, 12:28

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's too bad there's no way to solve this on the field.
I agree. If MSU wins it will because we were bullies or messed with the timeclock or something.

and I suspect if we lose, we'll blame it on the refs, Delaney, ESPN, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-20, 12:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

and I suspect if we lose, we'll blame it on the refs, Delaney, ESPN, etc.
Suspect
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-20, 12:35

Well fuck. That sucks. We're gonna suck again? fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I'm going to take up bike riding on Saturday's and getting tattoos. fuck fuck fuck fuck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-08-20, 13:07

Trash journalism. Predicting a team at the top end of the Big Ten to not do as well this year. Wrong or not, no one but MSU fans object. In the mean time, the fans of the rest of the Big Ten, especially the SCum suckers have a warm and fuzzy moment imagining an easier path to glory and validating themselves.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-20, 13:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Such lazy writing.

This.

So much of CFB analysis is just beyond awful. There was a thread a while back about Netflix looking into buying Big Ten TV rights. If they did and if somehow I had the ability to consult them on that I'd advise them to avoid former jocks and invest in intelligent analysts for the sport. Time to hire experts that didn't haven't fallen in love with blue blood tradition, and could look at the sport objectively and make intelligent predictions. I can live with bad news for Michigan State as long as it's articulate and has a reasonable basis for the claim.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-20, 13:18

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Such lazy writing.

This.

So much of CFB analysis is just beyond awful. There was a thread a while back about Netflix looking into buying Big Ten TV rights. If they did and if somehow I had the ability to consult them on that I'd advise them to avoid former jocks and invest in intelligent analysts for the sport. Time to hire experts that didn't haven't fallen in love with blue blood tradition, and could look at the sport objectively and make intelligent predictions. I can live with bad news for Michigan State as long as it's articulate and has a reasonable basis for the claim.

I think we could see that happen if HBO got sports. HBO's Sesame Street move was interesting to me because I think they have some surprise moves coming.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-20, 13:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Stealing ideas for threads so he can get in fights.

Turrible.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-20, 13:31

How many touchdowns does MSU have to hang on Um before the Big Hole is silent as a funeral?

I can't fucking wait for this season. They give you a reason every year to want to destroy them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-08-20, 13:37

Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-08-20, 17:12

That's the great thing about the interwebs, you can find anything here. If you want to read about MSU being a playoff contender, you can find it. If you want to read about how PSU will rise from the ashes, they got that too.

The truth is that no one really knows what the future is gonna look like. But you gotta fill up the web with something!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-20, 20:16

Who ha
NigelUno wrote:

Stealing how I describe you to attempt to curry favor on here is pathetic. Exactly who have I fought with? You're the only asshole who picks fights daily. Fatty
Turrible.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-20, 20:31

What's wrong with sharing the info?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-20, 21:02

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-08-20, 22:39

Tim Hyland has nearly 20 years experience writing about and commenting on college football. He is founder and editor of The College Football Athenaeum and host of the TCFA Podcast, and has served as a guest analyst for Deadpsin, WFAN radio in Pittsburgh, FOX Sports Radio in Charleston, S.C., the West Virginia Radio Network and WDWS radio in Champagne, Illinois. He previously served as an essayist for College Football News and college football writer for About.com.

Https://www.todaysu.com/author/thyland/

Gotta hate when there are 3 errors in your official bio. Wfan is in NYC, deadspin, and it's champaign. And seriously about.com?
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-21, 13:43

So we all thought saban was the benchmark here?

Ummmmmm.....name me even one Spartan that thought that?

And what has Franklin done that it's so clear they will be better?

This author is just flat lazy and dumb
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 14:05

Tanfan! wrote: Exactly who have I fought with?

Start any threads that get locked today? There's still time!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 14:42

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Tim Hyland has nearly 20 years experience writing about and commenting on college football. He is founder and editor of The College Football Athenaeum and host of the TCFA Podcast, and has served as a guest analyst for Deadpsin, WFAN radio in Pittsburgh, FOX Sports Radio in Charleston, S.C., the West Virginia Radio Network and WDWS radio in Champagne, Illinois. He previously served as an essayist for College Football News and college football writer for About.com.

Gotta hate when there are 3 errors in your official bio. Wfan is in NYC, deadspin, and it's champaign. And seriously about.com?

There's a WFAN in Pittsburgh too. And about 20 other cities.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-08-21, 14:44

Rocinante wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Tim Hyland has nearly 20 years experience writing about and commenting on college football. He is founder and editor of The College Football Athenaeum and host of the TCFA Podcast, and has served as a guest analyst for Deadpsin, WFAN radio in Pittsburgh, FOX Sports Radio in Charleston, S.C., the West Virginia Radio Network and WDWS radio in Champagne, Illinois. He previously served as an essayist for College Football News and college football writer for About.com.

There's only one WFAN. Now there may be a shit ton of stations that call themselves THE FAN there is only one WFAN
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 14:52

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

There's only one WFAN. Now there may be a shit ton of stations that call themselves THE FAN there is only one WFAN

internet much?

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/tag/wfan/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 14:54

NigelUno wrote:

Turrible.

Dickhead, exactly how was posting the USA article designed to "get in fights?" That is your department.  You are one demented fag
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 14:58

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote: Exactly who have I fought with?

Start any threads that get locked today? There's still time!!!

see you cant answer the question, you just deflect because you follow me on the RCMB and that makes your obsession= to Tanny's bitch. Another "It's pretty much over for MSU football because Harbaugh" article.... 1966794946 Now copy something I said and pretend to make it yours in order to attempt to curry favor with other posters on here. You lack originality which again makes you what?

What are you??????

Say it loud and say it proud!

NIGEL IS TANNY'S BITCH!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-08-21, 15:18

Rocinante wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

internet much?

KDKA 93.7 in Pittsburgh styles itself at "THE FAN" but there is only one radio station with the actual call letters WFAN and it's in NYC
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 15:49

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

internet much?

KDKA 93.7 in Pittsburgh styles itself at "THE FAN" but there is only one radio station with the actual call letters WFAN and it's in NYC

By golly you're right. They still seem to identify themselves that way though... both are CBS stations, so I imagine they must carry some of the same content? Anyway. cheers
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-21, 15:50

Rocinante wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

By golly you're right.

He already knew that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 16:32

I'm glad we have this radio station issue figured out.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-21, 16:47

Saw a Freep article the other day that said Harbaugh may already be the best coach in college football. WTF????????

I'm done reading about the analysis and the so called 'expert' opinions.

I'm just going to watch the games
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next