Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+13
xsanguine
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
SpartanInNH
kingstonlake
tTy
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-13, 21:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just don't trust people. People on the internet in general are very angry and carry weird grudges and sometimes those things can interfere with real life if someone has the cray. Just not comfortable with it.

I'M GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF THAT TIME WE DISAGREED ABOUT THAT THING!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tTy 2015-09-13, 21:31

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just don't trust people. People on the internet in general are very angry and carry weird grudges and sometimes those things can interfere with real life if someone has the cray. Just not comfortable with it.

I'M GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF THAT TIME WE DISAGREED ABOUT THAT THING!

Look man, I can respeck that he doesn't want his likeness posted on a message board.  Nobody here has the nuts to post their name or face or whatever here except for probably me.  I guess ghost has a pic of himself as his avatar, but other than that, nobody here can really rip on WBH for not posting pics and shit.

That said, if any of you ever try to fuck me over because I have the nuts and taint to post pics of myself on here, I will hunt you down and kill you because I don't really give a fuck if any of you die.

Here is a pic of me and the love of my life = pre game.

It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Img_2013

Also, here is a pic of me after we kicked the ducks mother fucking asses.  I was happy.

It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Img_2014
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-13, 21:33

tTy wrote:

It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Img_2013

On and in.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-13, 21:38

I wasn't mocking him, Ty. I absolutely respect his wish  (and everybody else's) to remain anonymous. I was mocking those that get worked up to the point that all of this becomes very personal.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-09-13, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-13, 21:40

Oh, my post does not apply to Xsanguine. I am currently in a tree in his front lawn.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-09-13, 21:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We have a friend that doesn't drink...

...He's been having a rough go of it lately.

It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Alcohol-is-a-solution
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-13, 21:42

Turtleneck wrote:Oh, my post does not apply to Xsanguine. I am currently in a tree in his front lawn.
It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 502811600 It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 502811600

Ty what did your better half think of the primate?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-13, 21:43

Turtleneck wrote:Oh, my post does not apply to Xsanguine. I am currently in a tree in his front lawn.

That tree stinks when it sheds.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-13, 21:46

xsanguine wrote:

Could you turn the closed caption on? The show you're watching looks interesting.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-09-13, 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-13, 21:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 502811600 It is $#^$^ing game day mother#$#$ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 502811600

Ty what did your better half think of the primate?

Evidently he mock humped her from behind. While that shit doesn't phase me at all, and, actually, I would rather it was me vs anyone else due to the fact that I know I am occupying him and not allowing him to assault any of my frens or family, she was appalled.... lmffao. I can't tell you how much I lol'ed on the way home w/r/t this.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-13, 22:07

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Could you turn the closed caption on? The show you're watching looks interesting.

A Clockwork Orgy and Village Of The Rammed don't have any captions.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-13, 22:09

I could put in Pulp Friction or Womb Raider on, instead. Those have some captions. Within the first couple of minutes, at least.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-13, 22:12

xsanguine wrote:I could put in Pulp Friction or Womb Raider on, instead. Those have some captions. Within the first couple of minutes, at least.

Do you have anything to eat? Also, can I borrow a sweatshirt or something.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-13, 22:20

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I could put in Pulp Friction or Womb Raider on, instead. Those have some captions. Within the first couple of minutes, at least.

Do you have anything to eat? Also, can I borrow a sweatshirt or something.

Yes. Put yer pants back on and come in for some spam and eggs.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-13, 23:02

I don't have any pants.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-14, 06:32

Turtleneck wrote:I don't have any pants.

Coincidentally, neither do I. This may be a problem.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-14, 09:15

Has the "oh shit what the fuck did I do last night" moment come yet?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-14, 09:28

InTenSity wrote:Had fun meeting you guys. If MSU makes the Orange bowl I'll be doing my best to have a tailgate. I'll see about the ticket situation as well.

Talked to Orange Bowl Committee guys in Kellogg on Saturday morning. Tried to hit them up for tickets.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-14, 09:30

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Had fun meeting you guys. If MSU makes the Orange bowl I'll be doing my best to have a tailgate. I'll see about the ticket situation as well.

Talked to Orange Bowl Committee guys in Kellogg on Saturday morning. Tried to hit them up for tickets.
My daughters friend, and our neighbors and my golf buddy. His wife has 2 or 3 family members, I want to say an uncle and maybe a couple of cousins, that are on the Orange Bowl committee. Plus its winter down here, so all the growers I work closely with are nearby and could probably go to the game as well.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-14, 09:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Has the "oh shit what the fuck did I do last night" moment come yet?
Wrong thread. Reposting in correct thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-14, 09:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Has the "oh shit what the fuck did I do last night" moment come yet?
Wrong thread. Reposting in correct thread.
I don't know that there is a "wrong" Ty thread for that post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-14, 09:43

Fair point.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2