Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug?

+12
The_Dude
xsanguine
GRR Spartan
Cameron
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Giant Moose
Blanch32
tanfan!
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? Empty Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug?

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-22, 07:32

He has spent the last two days fighting with everyone and attacking nedgo on the RCMB? Please advise if he's gone so I can get the word out. Apparently there isn't enough traffic on this board to keep his psychotic tendencies at one place. Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? 2599972566
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? Empty Re: Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug?

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-22, 07:39

... and now hell be back. Thanks for your obsession with my hater, not yours
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? Empty Re: Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-22, 08:35

Nigel is not the psychotic one in a fight with nedgo.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-22, 08:46

Where did you find tRCMB? I know there is MSU247 site, but that's not tRCMB.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 08:46

let me guess - the Masked Spartan of Insecurities is probably insisting that he is, indeed, an emotionally stable, well-adjusted segment of humanity.. and his "friends" do things like defend his unfortunate behaviors while insisting that he's a great guy to have a beer with..

am I right?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 08:48

InTenSity wrote:Where did you find tRCMB? I know there is MSU247 site, but that's not tRCMB.
google "Michigan State" "Spartans" "Jorts" "Diabetics" and it'll be the first search result.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-22, 08:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Where did you find tRCMB? I know there is MSU247 site, but that's not tRCMB.
google "Michigan State" "Spartans" "Jorts" "Diabetics" and it'll be the first search result.

It wasn't even on the first page. I'll just assume it no longer exists.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-22, 09:10

Mods!

Please merge with 1 of the other 8 "Welcome Back Tanfan" threads.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-22, 09:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-09-22, 13:22

Tanfan! wrote:He has spent the last two days fighting with everyone and attacking nedgo on the RCMB? Please advise if he's gone so I can get the word out. Apparently there isn't enough traffic on this board to keep his psychotic tendencies at one place. Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? 2599972566

I'd rather have Nigel
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-22, 15:10

Nordic wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:He has spent the last two days fighting with everyone and attacking nedgo on the RCMB? Please advise if he's gone so I can get the word out. Apparently there isn't enough traffic on this board to keep his psychotic tendencies at one place. Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? 2599972566

I'd rather have Nigel

Is this that username trick?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-09-23, 04:50

NigelUno wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I'd rather have Nigel

Is this that username trick?

No, we honestly don't mind your bullshit.

Now shut the fuck up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-23, 07:19

Bump when Cameron is drunk.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-23, 20:32

Nigel. Last time I checked. You were still "average." Bwaaaaa haaaaa. Fucking loser.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-09-23, 20:39

You are correct sir.

Sadly some folks don't understand a majority of folks wh post here don't give a flying fuck about what goes on a corporate board.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-23, 20:50

Tanfan! wrote:Nigel. Last time I checked. You were still "average." Bwaaaaa haaaaa. Fucking loser.

Is this you "not engaging me"? Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? 502811600

I own you. Just slink away again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-23, 20:58

I wanna watch you two fuck.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-23, 22:03

xsanguine wrote:I wanna watch you two fuck.

That's not my thing. You'll have to settle for watching Tanfan and the other femskinz guy. Or maybe the guy that wears the Mexican wrestling mask. Good Luck.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-23, 22:10

NigelUno wrote:

That's not my thing. You'll have to settle for watching Tanfan and the other femskinz guy. Or maybe the guy that wears the Mexican wrestling mask. Good Luck.

Queer role playing ain't your thing? Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? 4198636888
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-23, 22:23

Dude seems to only post when he's banned from 247
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-24, 06:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Dude seems to only post when he's banned from 247

He's back starting threads on the RCMB daily. I guess your leader isn't getting the attention he wants on here. He was fighting with me all day.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-24, 06:50

NigelUno wrote:

You spent the entire day angry over the fact that I pointed out how "average" you are as a human being. You went ballistic. Quite comical.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-24, 07:58

Tanfan! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Dude seems to only post when he's banned from 247

He's back starting threads on the RCMB daily. I guess your leader isn't getting the attention he wants on here. He was fighting with me all day.
I'm pretty sure that OTPT is talking about tDud, and not Nigel. Unless tDud is starting threads on MSU247.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-24, 08:51

Tanfan! wrote: Embarassed  

Guys!!!  Look what I caught!!!

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? Stelprdb5308115
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-25, 00:43

gHost Spartan wrote:Nigel's a weird dude with fantastical delusions. Guy can't comprehend that showing up at the Geek tailgate we would have welcomed him and had a beer with the guy. Too bad. I hope he can get help one day.

What if he doesn't want to have a beer with a bunch of strangers from Internet message boards?

You and tanny seem to walk the fine line of "cool" and "we tailgate with people we met online"
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-25, 00:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Nigel's a weird dude with fantastical delusions. Guy can't comprehend that showing up at the Geek tailgate we would have welcomed him and had a beer with the guy. Too bad. I hope he can get help one day.

What if he doesn't want to have a beer with a bunch of strangers from Internet message boards?

You and tanny seem to walk the fine line of "cool" and "we tailgate with people we met online"

Want to tailgate this weekend bro? I got a spot. Try to keep it hype. Drop by.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-25, 00:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

If you have guitar hero, I may stop. Otherwise I may be at the tennis courts with my family and friends.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 06:46

Was Juanita there? I would have stopped over for sure if she was. Please tell me she wasn't there, then I won't feel bad about missing out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-25, 07:52

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Nigel.  Last time I checked. You were still "average."   Bwaaaaa haaaaa.  Fucking loser.

Is this you "not engaging me"?   Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? 502811600

I own you.  Just slink away again.  

Thanks for proving my point about you Nigel..  You feel the need to "own" your internet enemies because you can't own them in reality.  You're the quintessential bully behind a keyboard who spends hours scouring prior posts and reviewing film just so you can get that gotcha moment.  I frankly don't have the time or the energy that you put into winning your fights. Why? Because I don't care. You need the validation. You're just an average man who spends his days looking for validation on this board and others. You get offended when I post articles about the mind of the millionaire.  Why?because you fit neatly into the cowardly middle class too afraid to take any chances.  Articles like that reach deep down into your insecurities and you project them by going on the attack. You're text book pal. I figured you out a long time ago.  You've got serious daddy issues.  I bet your dad beat you down daily and the Internet is your way of coping. I feel sorry for your children. Fatty. Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? 502811600

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2015-09-25, 08:04; edited 2 times in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-09-25, 07:54

I am surprised Nigel went to the game. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was all an elaborate scam.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-25, 08:03

Herbie Green wrote:I am surprised Nigel went to the game. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was all an elaborate scam.

He never went.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 08:14

I win.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-25, 08:21

I've been assured - by someone I've never met and who knows nothing about me - that I would really enjoy having a beer with a stranger from an internet message board.

That told me about all I needed to know.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-09-25, 08:26

offer him $10.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-25, 08:28

If you have guitar hero, I may stop. Otherwise I may be at the tennis courts with my family and friends.

I'll give you $10.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 08:36

Herbie Green wrote:I am surprised Nigel went to the game. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was all an elaborate scam.

You fell for that?

You must feel really dumb.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-25, 09:25

Dude I took part in the official road trip meet up with ghost back in 2005 for the st Louis final four. It was such an event detnews tagged along
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-25, 11:29

Nigel is too much of a misfit to be seen outside his hovel in Atlanta.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 11:49

I win.

Again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-25, 11:49

Tanfan! wrote:Nigel is too much of a misfit to be seen outside his hovel in Atlanta.

He lives in atl? Should I crash a gamewatch down there?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next