Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug?

+12
The_Dude
xsanguine
GRR Spartan
Cameron
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Giant Moose
Blanch32
tanfan!
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-25, 11:50

NigelUno wrote:I win.

Again.

Let's be clear here, no one is winning in this "e-fight".
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug?

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 12:27

Blanch32 wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Nigel is too much of a misfit to be seen outside his hovel in Atlanta.

He lives in atl? Should I crash a gamewatch down there?

I went to a gamewatch in Spartan Stadium a few weeks ago.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-25, 13:01

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

He lives in atl? Should I crash a gamewatch down there?

No you didnt
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 13:14

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No you didnt

Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? - Page 2 1790780388
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-25, 14:28

I'm a shitty poster, so I opened this thread in the hope that I would learn about being a premium poster. I didn't learn anything. I just don't measure up to the awesomeness of Tanfan and Nigel. I guess I'll never be a premium poster now. Another dream down the drain. Maybe Bob thinks I'm a great American. I'll continue posting though, because I can't fuck em' if I'm not here. So I have that going for me...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-25, 14:30

Code_Warrior wrote:I'm a shitty poster, so I opened this thread in the hope that I would learn about being a premium poster.  I didn't learn anything.  I just don't measure up to the awesomeness of Tanfan and Nigel.  I guess I'll never be a premium poster now.  Another dream down the drain.  Maybe Bob thinks I'm a great American.  I'll continue posting though, because I can't fuck em' if I'm not here.  So I have that going for me...
You must not have been reading closely if you think Nigel is a premium poster. Nigel is the one who drives all the premium posters away (yet they return to fight with him often). Duh!
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 14:33

Code_Warrior wrote:I'm a shitty poster, so I opened this thread in the hope that I would learn about being a premium poster.  I didn't learn anything.  I just don't measure up to the awesomeness of Tanfan and Nigel.  I guess I'll never be a premium poster now.  Another dream down the drain.  Maybe Bob thinks I'm a great American.  I'll continue posting though, because I can't fuck em' if I'm not here.  So I have that going for me...

Well...I don't proclaim to be a premium poster.  That's a Tanfan/ghost/blanch schtick. I'm a good guy to get a beer with though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-25, 14:37

Giant Moose wrote:
You must not have been reading closely if you think Nigel is a premium poster. Nigel is the one who drives all the premium posters away (yet they return to fight with him often). Duh!
See what I mean? I told you I suck. I can't even tell who the premium posters are. As far as I can see they type the same shit all the time.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-25, 14:39

NigelUno wrote:

Well...I don't proclaim to be a premium poster.  That's a Tanfan/ghost/blanch schtick. I'm a good guy to get a beer with though.
Don't sell yourself short. Tanfan thinks you're great. He posts about you a lot.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 14:42

Code_Warrior wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Don't sell yourself short. Tanfan thinks you're great. He posts about you a lot.

I told him to go out with somebody else.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-25, 14:46

Code_Warrior wrote:I'm a shitty poster, so I opened this thread in the hope that I would learn about being a premium poster. I didn't learn anything. I just don't measure up to the awesomeness of Tanfan and Nigel. I guess I'll never be a premium poster now. Another dream down the drain. Maybe Bob thinks I'm a great American. I'll continue posting though, because I can't fuck em' if I'm not here. So I have that going for me...
dude, you ARE a great American. Keep being you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-25, 14:51

Code_Warrior wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

nigel stalks me on the RCMB. Nigel is obsessed with taking me down. He can't and it bugs him. I win.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 15:00

Tanfan! wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

nigel stalks me on the RCMB. Nigel is obsessed with taking me down. He can't and it bugs him. I win.

Ironic...since you started this thread...about me. Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-25, 16:37

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Ironic...since you started this thread...about me. Did you idiots chase Nigel off this mug? - Page 2 502811600

I started this thread because you're a hypocrite. You claim you don't need the RCMB. But in reality you have ghost and I on your favorites list because every time either one of us posts you show up with a flame. That's why you're my bitch. Fatty.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 16:47

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I started this thread because you're a hypocrite. You claim you don't need the RCMB. But in reality....

But, in reality...

"Eff the RCMB." - Tanfan

"F Trevor" - Tanfan
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-25, 18:30

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I started this thread because you're a hypocrite. You claim you don't need the RCMB. But in reality....

But, in reality...

"Eff the RCMB." - Tanfan

"F Trevor" - Tanfan

Razz
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-25, 19:05

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

My obsession with you tanfan is strong. I spend hours searching your quotes so I can use them against you. You're my life tanfan. You're better than me. The Internet is my only vehicle I can utilize to bring you down to my level. I hate myself, tanny. I hate my father. My kids hate me. So I'm going to project my self hate onto you. Fatty.

But, in reality...

"Eff the RCMB." - Tanfan

"F Trevor" - Tanfan
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2