Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter

+13
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Rocinante
DWags
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cym Jim
Turtleneck
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter - Page 2 Empty Re: Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter

Post by Turtleneck Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Loose and his facts Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter - Page 2 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter - Page 2 Empty Re: Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:26 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Want to make a wager on the church burning? I'll bet if it's solved it's faux hate crime.

Seems like an odd thing to bet on. What would make you think it was a faux hate crime?

It's my opinion. If you think I'm wrong then let's track the story for 6 months to a year and find out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Loose and his facts Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter - Page 2 502811600

Willing to wager or not?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Seems like an odd thing to bet on. What would make you think it was a faux hate crime?

It's my opinion. If you think I'm wrong then let's track the story for 6 months to a year and find out.
Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter - Page 2 4113017228 - between you and I, you're awfully sensitive about anti-Trump commentary to not be a Trump supporter.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Who do you think set the fire?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The more interesting question is why is that your opinion? Out of the something like 200K hate crimes reported every year in the U.S., less than 1% turn out to be bogus.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:33 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Mississippi black church burned and defaced with pro-Trump message
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/black-church-burned-trump-slogan-230651

Want to make a wager on the church burning?   I'll bet if it's solved it's faux hate crime.    

I don't know if they'll pin it on Hill's supporters or Trumps supporters, but if you burn a church down, regardless of graffiti or political persuasion, it's a hate crime.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The more interesting question is why is that your opinion? Out of the something like 200K hate crimes reported every year in the U.S., less than 1% turn out to be bogus.

200,000 hate crimes? I guess it depends on your definition. I consider all murders hate crimes, the government doesn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:33 pm

I see the NAACP says 200,000 hate crimes, the UCR stats are around 6,000.

So I guess it's just me and my "facts" again.   The NAACP is a *much* more neutral source for that statistic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:34 pm

And now I'm a damned racist again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:37 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I have no idea. I never said I knew. So why ask me? I've got a pretty good idea of who didn't set the fire. That would be anyone ACTUALLY supporting Trump. Christ almighty isn't that obvious to you? Spray painting that on a black church then burning it is not a vote getting tactic.

It would get reported that way because it fits the media narrative of the Trump supporters being idiots......the one most of you buy into. All I've is let's see what the investigation turns up and wager on it to make it interesting if you're so sure of the outcome.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Want to make a wager on the church burning?   I'll bet if it's solved it's faux hate crime.    

I don't know if they'll pin it on Hill's supporters or Trumps supporters, but if you burn a church down, regardless of graffiti or political persuasion, it's a hate crime.

You know what Wags?   You're right.   So let's say I'll bet it was set by people hoping to smear Trump, not his supporters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter - Page 2 4113017228 - between you and I, you're awfully sensitive about anti-Trump commentary to not be a Trump supporter.

Nah, I'm sensitive to people buying into bullshit without critically thinking it through.

And for all the Trump supporter hate here I think if any of you cooled off for 20 and thought about it - you'd know that for Trump supporters to think burning a black church down is a good idea is a bit much.

But you don't and you won't. I love all of you anyway as you fall over and over again for these hoaxes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter - Page 2 4113017228 - between you and I, you're awfully sensitive about anti-Trump commentary to not be a Trump supporter.

Nah, I'm sensitive to people buying into bullshit without critically thinking it through.

And for all the Trump supporter hate here I think if any of you cooled off for 20 and thought about it - you'd know that for Trump supporters to think burning a black church down is a good idea is a bit much.

But you don't and you won't. I love all of you anyway as you fall over and over again for these hoaxes.
I don't know.. the Trump supporters are an angry, hate-filled, paranoid bunch. Not sure I'd put much past them.

my problem isn't, necessarily, with them (though, they're deplorable) - but with the disgusting mainstream media that has normalized their behavior.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:58 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I have no idea. I never said I knew. So why ask me? I've got a pretty good idea of who didn't set the fire. That would be anyone ACTUALLY supporting Trump. Christ almighty isn't that obvious to you? Spray painting that on a black church then burning it is not a vote getting tactic.

It would get reported that way because it fits the media narrative of the Trump supporters being idiots......the one most of you buy into. All I've is let's see what the investigation turns up and wager on it to make it interesting if you're so sure of the outcome.

Was it reported that Trump supporters set the fire? I guess I missed that.

If you're so sure who DIDN'T set the fire, then seems like you'd have an opinion on who did set the fire? I mean...you're willing to bet on it. Sounds like you're pretty sure.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't know.. the Trump supporters are an angry, hate-filled, paranoid bunch. Not sure I'd put much past them.

my problem isn't, necessarily, with them (though, they're deplorable) - but with the disgusting mainstream media that has normalized their behavior.

Not all of them are haters. And there are lots of haters on the other side too.

That's why I'm voting Castle - he loves everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:26 pm

NigelUno wrote:Was it reported that Trump supporters set the fire? I guess I missed that.

If you're so sure who DIDN'T set the fire, then seems like you'd have an opinion on who did set the fire? I mean...you're willing to bet on it. Sounds like you're pretty sure.

I guess you did miss it.

I'm pretty sure it was someone looking to smear Trump. That's the purpose of fake hate crimes, like the RS rape story or the UWyoming Rape story that Roc should know about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:27 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know.. the Trump supporters are an angry, hate-filled, paranoid bunch. Not sure I'd put much past them.

Not all of them are haters.  And there are lots of haters on the other side too.

you could've created his campaign slogan: "I wanna 'rassle with Castle".. sort of creates a certain amount of admiration-inspired closeness that also appeals to the gay male community.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Not all of them are haters.  And there are lots of haters on the other side too.

you could've created his campaign slogan: "I wanna 'rassle with Castle".. sort of creates a certain amount of admiration-inspired closeness that also appeals to the gay male community.

A Hugs not Drugs sort of campaign.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:34 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

A Hugs not Drugs sort of campaign.
with lots of Barry Manilow.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:37 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Was it reported that Trump supporters set the fire? I guess I missed that.

I guess you did miss it.

I'm pretty sure it was someone looking to smear Trump. That's the purpose of fake hate crimes, like the RS rape story or the UWyoming Rape story that Roc should know about.

I guess I'm not following. The story is a hoax? The church wasn't set on fire?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:52 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I guess you did miss it.

I guess I'm not following. The story is a hoax? The church wasn't set on fire?

lol, playing dense.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:55 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I guess I'm not following.  The story is a hoax?  The church wasn't set on fire?  

lol, playing dense.

I thought you provided some links regarding hoaxes.  Was your purpose in doing that to say this was (also) a hoax?  If not, what correlation were you trying to draw?

And if someone did in fact set a church on fire, is that not a hate crime no matter who did it (like DWags said)?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I see the NAACP says 200,000 hate crimes, the UCR stats are around 6,000.

So I guess it's just me and my "facts" again.   The NAACP is a *much* more neutral source for that statistic.

I got it from the DOJ.  I guess you can go with your source.

And it says something about you that you thought I got it from the NAACP.

Not sure what... hmmmmmm...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I see the NAACP says 200,000 hate crimes, the UCR stats are around 6,000.

Strange that the DoJ says 6,000 and the NAACP says 200,000.

Do you have a link for where at the DoJ you got your figure? You were scoffing at my links in another thread but never seem to provide them yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:15 pm

NigelUno wrote:I thought you provided some links regarding hoaxes.  Was your purpose in doing that to say this was (also) a hoax?  If not, what correlation were you trying to draw?

And if someone did in fact set a church on fire, is that not a hate crime no matter who did it (like DWags said)?

You're either really good at playing a dipshit or are one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:25 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I thought you provided some links regarding hoaxes.  Was your purpose in doing that to say this was (also) a hoax?  If not, what correlation were you trying to draw?

For a guy who slams Dems for conspiracy theories, you sure seem to develop your own awfully quick.

I can see how you would, given Mississippi's great history of race relations.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:46 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Do you have a link for where at the DoJ you got your figure? You were scoffing at my links in another thread but never seem to provide them yourself.

Here you go.

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=4614
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:13 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

For a guy who slams Dems for conspiracy theories, you sure seem to develop your own awfully quick.

Is it a conspiracy theory if there are many, many, many examples of it happening? We're not talking unproven shit here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Here you go.

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=4614

Amazing.

The US Government never fails.

One arm says 259,000 hate crimes. The other arm says 6,500 hate crimes.

Both divisions within the Department of Justice.

2014 Hate Crimes

In 2014, 15,494 law enforcement agencies participated in the Hate Crime Statistics Program. Of these agencies, 1,666 reported 5,479 hate crime incidents involving 6,418 offenses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:21 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Is it a conspiracy theory if there are many, many, many examples of it happening? We're not talking unproven shit here.

Hmmm...are you referring to the many examples of poor race relations in Mississippi?

Or the hoax examples you provided? This didn't really look like a hoax. I thought I saw a picture of a burned church. Could have been doctored I guess.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:35 pm

Katy TurVerified account
‏@KatyTurNBC
Trump is saying Tom Brady called him to say he voted for him and then gave Trump his blessing to tell this "massive" crowd in NH.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:38 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Katy TurVerified account
‏@KatyTurNBC
Trump is saying Tom Brady called him to say he voted for him and then gave Trump his blessing to tell this "massive" crowd in NH.

Patriots and trump. God bless America.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban  11m11 minutes ago
Mark Cuban Retweeted Sopan Deb
Trump is the least self aware person on the planetMark Cuban added,

Sopan Deb @SopanDeb
Trump once again saying Jay-Z and Beyoncé campaigning is "demeaning" to the political process. He just read a letter from Bill Belichick.

Cuban didn't want to say the obvious. It is demeaning because Jay-Z and Beyoncé  are, uh, well, not white.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:24 am

‘We’re All Tired of Being Called Racists’
At Donald Trump’s rally in Cincinnati, droves of attendees made it clear that they stood with the president despite his recent comments.

“I’m sick to death of it. I have 13 grandchildren—13,” she continued. “Four of them are biracial, black and white, another two of them are black and white, and another two of them are Singapore and white. You think I’m a racist? I go and I give them kids kisses like nobody’s business.”

When I asked Roseanna and Amy if they would join in a “Send her back!” chant were it to take place that night, both women said no, but out of deference to Trump. “He apologized for that, so I think us as Trump supporters will respect him for that,” Roseanna said. She then shared her thoughts on the chant’s target, Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, who came to America as a refugee from Somalia.

“Look, but she is gonna get—you know, I don’t want her stinkin’ Muslim crap in my country,” Roseanna said.

“Sharia law,” Amy chimed in. Her iridescent CoverGirl highlighter glinted under the stadium lights. “Sharia law.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/08/trump-supporters-called-racists/595333/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:33 am

Two of them are Singapore turtleneck I do not think you are respecting her
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:56 am

"we're tires of being called racist" says person who supports racists, cheers for racists and actively supports racism.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:01 am

I just scanned this thread... makes me miss when supporters of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator would run here to attempt to convince us they're not racist.

Here is a portrait of the typical Trump supporter - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:06 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"we're tires of being called racist" says person who supports racists, cheers for racists and actively supports racism.

You call them racist and a bunch of deplorable snow flakes will fire back this is how you get Trump elected.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:39 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:"we're tires of being called racist" says person who supports racists, cheers for racists and actively supports racism.

You call them racist and a bunch of deplorable snow flakes will fire back this is how you get Trump elected.
symptomatic of a larger issue - we got the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator because America is a stupid country.

If me telling the truth about them makes them sad, that's something they need to reconcile.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next