Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..

+29
Brock Middlebrook
kingstonlake
steveschneider
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
Herbie Green
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
By-Tor
Code_Warrior
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
GRR Spartan
duffy munn
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
pulling69
Gomer
Turtleneck
Vlad
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
Rocinante
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
33 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..  Empty At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:29

clearly more guns is the answer..

Shooter Demonstrates His 2nd Amendment Rights at Community College in Oregon
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..  Empty Active shooter...15 dead at Oregon Community College

Post by CheesySpartan Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:30

Active Shooter at OCC

No
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..  Empty Re: At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..

Post by tGreenWay Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:40

Fuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..  Empty Re: At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:40

More. Mental. Health. Institutions. Please.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:40

Well shit. Here we go again.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:41

Is this stuff still even major news any more?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:42

Merged your guys' threads, Bob beat ya by a minute.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Merged your guys' threads, Bob beat ya by a minute.
Thank you!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:clearly more guns is the answer..

That son of a bitch must have ignored the gun free zone laws. I guess the only logical solution is to pass more laws.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Merged your guys' threads, Bob beat ya by a minute.

That's cool.

FYI Bob, it was a "gun-free zone"
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:51

Tragic.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:52

Are you a sociopath? Serious question. I mean, how long did it take for you to get over feeling sad that 10 people lost their lives before you moved on to your agenda? Did it even register or did you just jump right to a lighthearted debate on gun control?

Seriously dude, I respect your right to your opinion but give it an hour or something.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:53

CheesySpartan wrote:

That's cool.

and that's why more guns is the answer....

I mean, other countries with more guns don't have mass shootings like the United States does - countries like England, France, Norway, Germany - everyone in those countries have guns and do you see mass shootings there like you do here? Hell no.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:55

InTenSity wrote:
Thank you!

You're welcome.  sunny
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:56

SeeRockCity wrote:

Are you a sociopath? Serious question. I mean, how long did it take for you to get over feeling sad that 10 people lost their lives before you moved on to your agenda? Did it even register or did you just jump right to a lighthearted debate on gun control?

Seriously dude, I respect your right to your opinion but give it an hour or something.
that's what the NRA wants.. is people not to react out of emotion.. to say "it's too early".. and "don't politicize".. I choose not to have the blood of people on my hands by obeying the stance the NRA and Republicans insist we adhere to.

sorry if it makes you uncomfortable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 14:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

that's what the NRA wants.. is people not to react out of emotion.. to say "it's too early".. and "don't politicize".. I choose not to have the blood of people on my hands by obeying the stance the NRA and Republicans insist we adhere to.

That is one of the most contrived arguments I've ever heard for anything at any time.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:01

SeeRockCity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's what the NRA wants.. is people not to react out of emotion.. to say "it's too early".. and "don't politicize".. I choose not to have the blood of people on my hands by obeying the stance the NRA and Republicans insist we adhere to.

That is one of the most contrived arguments I've ever heard for anything at any time.
it's cool - not mad at ya.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:01

SeeRockCity wrote:

An hour for what? Shock? Sadness? The only thing I feel anymore when something like this happens is anger at a system that cannot stop it from happening. Our legislators are so fearful of political blowback that they watch as people get slaughtered and shrug their shoulders. Why is this the only developed country on the planet where this happens regularly? Because not enough of us are armed? That's the logic? That's ludicrous!

Bob may be grating at times, but I agree with him 100% This shit has to stop and there's ways to do it without trampling on the second amendment. We simply have to demand it of our government.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:02

CheesySpartan wrote:

That's cool.

If a school declares a gun free zone, then it seems to me that the school obligates itself to ensuring that no unauthorized guns can be brought on campus. It's naive to believe that simply declaring a zone to be gun free will make it so.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:02

SeeRockCity wrote:

Are you a sociopath?

Yes, large racist as well
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:05

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Are you a sociopath?

Yes, large racist as well
I'm 5'10", 165 lbs.. not exactly "large"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:08

Rocinante wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Are you a sociopath?  Serious question.  I mean, how long did it take for you to get over feeling sad that 10 people lost their lives before you moved on to your agenda?  Did it even register or did you just jump right to a lighthearted debate on gun control?

An hour for what?  Shock? Sadness? The only thing I feel anymore when something like this happens is anger at a system that cannot stop it from happening.  Our legislators are so fearful of political blowback that they watch as people get slaughtered and shrug their shoulders.  Why is this the only developed country on the planet where this happens regularly?  Because not enough of us are armed?  That's the logic?  That's ludicrous!

Bob may be grating at times, but I agree with him 100%  This shit has to stop and there's ways to do it without trampling on the second amendment.  We simply have to demand it of our government.
when republicans were too cowardly to stand up to the NRA after twenty 5-6 year olds were slaughtered in Newtown, it was clear to see that money and power determine the ethical and moral compass of our country..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

An hour for what?  Shock? Sadness? The only thing I feel anymore when something like this happens is anger at a system that cannot stop it from happening.  Our legislators are so fearful of political blowback that they watch as people get slaughtered and shrug their shoulders.  Why is this the only developed country on the planet where this happens regularly?  Because not enough of us are armed?  That's the logic?  That's ludicrous!

Bob may be grating at times, but I agree with him 100%  This shit has to stop and there's ways to do it without trampling on the second amendment.  We simply have to demand it of our government.
when republicans were too cowardly to stand up to the NRA after twenty 5-6 year olds were slaughtered in Newtown, it was clear to see that money and power determine the ethical and moral compass of our country..

Ahh vote for Trump if you want some gun laws, he's not controlled by lobbyists. Obama will simply gloss over this mass murder and look for some thug who was killed to call his son. He won't even address this sort of thing, what a fucking waste of breath. President is more worried about trying to get our police officers killed than gun control.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:17

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Ahh vote for Trump if you want some gun laws, he's not controlled by lobbyists. Obama will simply gloss over this mass murder and look for some thug who was killed to call his son. He won't even address this sort of thing, what a fucking waste of breath. President is more worried about trying to get our police officers killed than gun control.
like you, I don't like black people either.. but you can't argue with data.

Sorry.

Shooting Deaths of Police Officers Down in 2015
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:19

In December 2012, a gunman walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, and killed 20 children, six adults, and himself.

Since then, there have been at least 986 mass shootings, with shooters killing at least 1,234 people and wounding 3,565 more.

clearly more guns is the answer.

At Least 986 Mass Shootings in the United States Since Sandy Hook
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

like you, I don't like black people either.. but you can't argue with data.

Sorry.

Doesn't mean he's not trying. Has he ever held a press conference when police officers are ambushed by thugs and called for gun control? No
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:23

Rocinante wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

An hour for what? Shock? Sadness? The only thing I feel anymore when something like this happens is anger at a system that cannot stop it from happening. Our legislators are so fearful of political blowback that they watch as people get slaughtered and shrug their shoulders. Why is this the only developed country on the planet where this happens regularly? Because not enough of us are armed? That's the logic? That's ludicrous!

Bob may be grating at times, but I agree with him 100% This shit has to stop and there's ways to do it without trampling on the second amendment. We simply have to demand it of our government.

In any case, gun control arguments are kind of stupid. All they do is give everyone an excuse to ignore the real problems. If you're mad at anyone, you should be upset at the people who continually sucker you into a gun control debate so that they can ignore the herd of elephants sitting across from you. If people stopped debating stupid things like gun control and started looking into root cause, it would be a non-issue.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's what the NRA wants.. is people not to react out of emotion.. to say "it's too early".. and "don't politicize".. I choose not to have the blood of people on my hands by obeying the stance the NRA and Republicans insist we adhere to.

yes you are
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:28

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:like you, I don't like black people either.. but you can't argue with data.

Sorry.

Doesn't mean he's not trying. Has he ever held a press conference when police officers are ambushed by thugs and called for gun control? No
so you're suggesting that an Obama press conference would make you feel better about violence on police?

that's good.. I guess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:28

SeeRockCity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

yes you are
okay..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
In December 2012, a gunman walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, and killed 20 children, six adults, and himself.

Since then, there have been at least 986 mass shootings, with shooters killing at least 1,234 people and wounding 3,565 more.

Those are bullshit numbers, but if they give you comfort keep spreading them.

It's not a gun problem, it's a mental health problem.  

I'm tired of arguing it, blame the NRA all day long that's wrong too.  

People are NOT going to allow fools like Bob to disarm them.  People = Voters, that's who the politicians fear - not the damned NRA.

If you want to stop or really put a brake on these shootings?  Re-Open 25-50% of the mental hospitals we used to have and institutionalize these fruitcakes.   That's the best solution and the most workable.

Last edited by LooseGoose on Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

so you're suggesting that an Obama press conference would make you feel better about violence on police?

that's good.. I guess.

I'm saying he is a hypocrite.  He only wants gun control laws when it fits his agenda.  He is fine with police officers being killed by illegal automatic weapons (Usually trying to promote it) but all hell is raised when civilians are killed. From New England Police Union.

“Our members are enraged at his lack of support of law enforcement. It’s clear that he has an agenda and unfortunately, the police are not part of his agenda.”
Flynn referenced the eight police officers killed in a nine-day period, and Obama’s “silence” on that point. He also denounced Joe Biden’s silence, characterizing the lack of support for police “not an Obama problem” but rather “an administration problem,” he wrote.

“This is a horror show,” Flynn said. “This is an epidemic of lawless people trying to kill police officers for no apparent reasons. Case in point is the lieutenant who was pumping gas in Houston. Over 7,000 people were at that church, and where was [Obama]? Why wasn’t he there instead of a unity breakfast?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:34

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Those are bullshit numbers, but if they give you comfort keep spreading them.

It's not a gun problem, it's a mental health problem.  

I'm tired of arguing it, blame the NRA all day long that's wrong too.  

People are NOT going to allow fools like Bob to disarm them.  People = Voters, that's who the politicians fear - not the damned NRA.

If you want to stop or really put a brake on these shootings?  Re-Open 25-50% of the mental hospitals we used to have and institutionalize these fruitcakes.   That's the best solution and the most workable.
I think you're tired of arguing because you don't believe it.

I'm not tired of arguing my stance on the issue because I know I'm right.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:34

SeeRockCity wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

In any case, gun control arguments are kind of stupid. All they do is give everyone an excuse to ignore the real problems. If you're mad at anyone, you should be upset at the people who continually sucker you into a gun control debate so that they can ignore the herd of elephants sitting across from you. If people stopped debating stupid things like gun control and started looking into root cause, it would be a non-issue.

Sorry, what's the "root cause"

If you say a lack of mental health treatment I swear to god...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:41

the United States has nearly twice the number of guns per 100 people than the next closest country..

At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..  CQQUuprWUAANxzb

but, remember.. we need more.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:42

SeeRockCity wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

In any case, gun control arguments are kind of stupid.  All they do is give everyone an excuse to ignore the real problems.  If you're mad at anyone, you should be upset at the people who continually sucker you into a gun control debate so that they can ignore the herd of elephants sitting across from you.  If people stopped debating stupid things like gun control and started looking into root cause, it would be a non-issue.
you sort of sound like the intellectually-challenged sort that mocks gun violence by arguing for "swimming pool control" when someone drowns.. as if someone is going to walk into an elementary school and slaughter twenty 5 and 6 year olds with pool water.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:44

4-chan message day before shooting

Shocked
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the United States has nearly twice the number of guns per 100 people than the next closest country..

At Least 10 Dead at a Community College Shooting In Oregon..  CQQUuprWUAANxzb

but, remember.. we need more.

In Japan, the total murder rate is almost 1 per 100,000. In the U.S., there are about 3.2 murders per 100,000 people each year by weapons other than firearms. This means that even if firearms in the U.S. could be eliminated, the U.S. would still have three times the murder rate of the Japanese. I think we might want to elect a President who can unite this country, guns don't seem to be the problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

In any case, gun control arguments are kind of stupid.  All they do is give everyone an excuse to ignore the real problems.  If you're mad at anyone, you should be upset at the people who continually sucker you into a gun control debate so that they can ignore the herd of elephants sitting across from you.  If people stopped debating stupid things like gun control and started looking into root cause, it would be a non-issue.
you sort of sound like the intellectually-challenged sort that mocks gun violence by arguing for "swimming pool control" when someone drowns.. as if someone is going to walk into an elementary school and slaughter twenty 5 and 6 year olds with pool water.

Okay.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:47

CheesySpartan wrote:4-chan message day before shooting

Shocked
yikes..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next