Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valenti says we should root for UM over NW

+30
Brock Middlebrook
Jethro Bodeen
Townie
beal99
Giant Moose
SpartanInNH
y2kMgrad
DWags
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
SeeRockCity
Herbie Green
GRR Spartan
Code_Warrior
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Death Roe
Dr. Strangelove
SpartyScotty
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
InTenSity
AMwood
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
34 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Valenti says we should root for UM over NW Empty Valenti says we should root for UM over NW

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-05, 15:44

I agree. We want to be the ones that take it all away. We want game day there. We want the harbaugh hype in full throttle. We want a crazy football filled week.

And then we take everything...
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Valenti says we should root for UM over NW Empty Re: Valenti says we should root for UM over NW

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-05, 15:45

I wonder if "Valenti" has put his jorts away for the season?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Valenti says we should root for UM over NW Empty Re: Valenti says we should root for UM over NW

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-05, 15:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wonder if "Valenti" has put his jorts away for the season?

He's from New York not Alabama
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-10-05, 15:49

shouldn't that be the other way around?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-05, 15:49

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wonder if "Valenti" has put his jorts away for the season?

He's from New York not Alabama
I know nothing about him.. he just seems very RCMB-esque..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-05, 15:50

AMwood wrote:shouldn't that be the other way around?

Yep. Can't edit on mobile. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-05, 15:51

Valenti says we should root for UM over NW 4113017228 He's on a roll, just let it go.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-05, 15:51

The_Dude wrote:

Yep. Can't edit on mobile. Lol

I only care about Michigan State
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-05, 15:57

Fixed the thread title for ya, Lebowski. 

It's a win-win, if Michigan loses, well they lose, that's always great. If they win, we get a top, what, 15 match up? Gameday? All the better. Blow the fuckin doors off em then.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-05, 16:05

Thank you so much for the update on what valenti thinks about things. I was really wondering about that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-05, 16:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fixed the thread title for ya, Lebowski. 

It's a win-win, if Michigan loses, well they lose, that's always great. If they win, we get a top, what, 15 match up? Gameday? All the better. Blow the fuckin doors off em then.

Yep. The wolverine tears would be epic.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyScotty 2015-10-05, 16:19

Valenti can suck my BBC.
SpartyScotty
SpartyScotty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-05, 16:23

SpartyScotty wrote:Valenti can suck my BBC.

British Broadcasting Corporation?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-10-05, 16:25

I'd root for the Taliban over Michigan.

Additionally it is in Michigan state's best interests for Michigan to suck in all sports so fuck this bullshit logic.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-10-05, 16:27

Valenti says we should root for UM over NW 1305234595729
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-05, 16:33

Not rooting for UM.

(Pending upsets) GameDay will be Florida @ LSU.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-10-05, 16:36

Who takes Valenti seriously? Oh right, morons like The Dude. Fuck off with this shit. Go do your shitty takes over the tCock.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-05, 16:37

I am glad Valenti has a mouthpiece here.

In other news, screw UM. I hope they lose every football game they play in from this Saturday through the end of time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-05, 16:39

I'm not rooting for um. Then again I don't have season tickets there, and I've missed every game played there, forever.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-05, 16:41

I always root for um... to lose. That will never, ever change. Fuck those arrogant motherfucking motherfuckers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-05, 16:42

Turtleneck wrote:I am glad Valenti has a mouthpiece here.

In other news, screw UM. I hope they lose every football game they play in from this Saturday through the end of time.

Valenti says we should root for UM over NW Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-10-05, 16:42

Can we talk about essential liberties and liberals now?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-05, 16:42

Death Roe wrote:Who takes Valenti seriously? Oh right, morons like The Dude. Fuck off with this shit. Go do your shitty takes over the tCock.

Valenti says we should root for UM over NW 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-10-05, 16:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Who takes Valenti seriously? Oh right, morons like The Dude. Fuck off with this shit. Go do your shitty takes over the tCock.

Bro, the percocet just doesn't work when I see his posts. Valenti says we should root for UM over NW 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-05, 16:49

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Bro, the percocet just doesn't work when I see his posts. Valenti says we should root for UM over NW 502811600

Have you read this?

I get uncontrollably giddy when MSU sucks.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-10-05, 17:01

Won't do it, and I don't give a shit about the implications. Go Wildcats.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-05, 17:58

I think this might be the most unanimous we've ever been about anything ever. Good job swill. Proud of ya
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-10-05, 18:03

The_Dude wrote:I agree. We want to be the ones that take it all away. We want game day there. We want the harbaugh hype in full throttle. We want a crazy football filled week.

Why do we want all that? If that happens, the hype train will only hit a slight speed bump, then keep going. They'll rationalize it that it is the one game we get up for all year, that they were already eyeing tOSU down the road, that we are only good because of Cook and then it's back to mediocrity, that it's only one loss and if OSU beats us, then they'll beat OSU and all tie for the division title, blah blah blah. Fuck that. It won't get them all that down, because they'll still be able to rationalize a division co-title and maybe a BTCG berth (not sure how the tie-breaker would work).

I want NU to punch them in the gut, and then we bring the vicious uppercut, completely shattering any remaining dreams of even being able to pretend to compete with us and tOSU.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-05, 18:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think this might be the most unanimous we've ever been about anything ever. Good job swill. Proud of ya

Normally, I would've credited the collegiality to the near-unanimous opposition to the OP. However, even he and Valenti come in a distant second and third when it comes to pure hatred of those arrogant asshole cocksuckers from ann arbor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-10-05, 18:10

I want SCum to get their asses kicked at every sport, all the fucking time for the rest of eternity. I wan't the big hole and Crisler arena complex condemned, torn down, and the fucking wreckage dumped on Yost while all the workers use the baseball field as a shitter.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-05, 18:13

I want to pick my nose and rub it on the gravestone of Glenn Schlemblechler.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-05, 18:17

The_Dude wrote:I agree. We want to be the ones that take it all away. We want game day there. We want the harbaugh hype in full throttle. We want a crazy football filled week.

Why the fuck should anyone care what Mike Valenti thinks about anything?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-05, 18:31

GRR Spartan wrote:

Why the fuck should anyone care what Mike Valenti thinks about anything?

The Douche is a lonely guy. Valenti is his radio friend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-05, 18:47

Disagree. That is just stupid unless your rooting interest is the ratings of his radio show. I doubt he really even thinks this himself
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-10-05, 18:59

I want to see them lose a close one to Northwestern so they are not quite sure that they still suck but get the wind knocked out of their sails, then spend the week giving each other hand jobs over the moral victory just so that we can punch them in the balls and and kick dirt on their faces as they're rolling around grabbing their swollen balls.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-05, 19:06

tGreenWay wrote:I always root for um... to lose. That will never, ever change. Fuck those arrogant motherfucking motherfuckers.  

Yessir Valenti says we should root for UM over NW 1486952199
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-05, 19:12

SeeRockCity wrote:I want to see them lose a close one to Northwestern so they are not quite sure that they still suck but get the wind knocked out of their sails, then spend the week giving each other hand jobs over the moral victory just so that we can punch them in the balls and and kick dirt on their faces as they're rolling around grabbing their swollen balls.

I like the cut of your jib here
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-10-05, 20:11

SeeRockCity wrote:I want to see them lose a close one to Northwestern so they are not quite sure that they still suck but get the wind knocked out of their sails, then spend the week giving each other hand jobs over the moral victory just so that we can punch them in the balls and and kick dirt on their faces as they're rolling around grabbing their swollen balls.
Can we still tear down the big hole and Crisler, dump the wreckage on Yost, and shit on their baseball field? I would really like that.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-05, 20:40

I want them to lose every game. Fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-10-05, 20:40

Valenti says we should root for UM over NW 502811600 A lot of love itt. I feel it.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next