Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this Indiana University frat made their pledges go down on hookers. It's all on film

+6
Wally Fairway
Nordic
tTy
Giant Moose
Rocinante
DWags
10 posters

Go down

So this Indiana University frat made their pledges go down on hookers.  It's all on film Empty So this Indiana University frat made their pledges go down on hookers. It's all on film

Post by DWags 2015-10-08, 23:09

Thoughts?

IU frat makes the pledges clean the man in the canoe
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So this Indiana University frat made their pledges go down on hookers.  It's all on film Empty Re: So this Indiana University frat made their pledges go down on hookers. It's all on film

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-08, 23:50

What a bunch of pussies.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So this Indiana University frat made their pledges go down on hookers.  It's all on film Empty Re: So this Indiana University frat made their pledges go down on hookers. It's all on film

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-08, 23:51

Indiana is used to going down in everything. Forked-tongues down!
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-09, 00:04

So....... I've always thought that hazing = making someone do something that they would normally never do.

eg: if I were to be so completely insecure that I felt the need to join a frat and gain acceptance from a bunch of fucking asswipes, I'd expect them to make me eat a quart of their snot and suck farts out of their butts or something like that. God forbid that they would make me go down on a woman!!!!!!!!

Unimaginative children. What is wrong with our youth anyways??? Hazing has come full circle.... They will make you have sex with girls these days!!!!!!

"Hey man, if you wanna join our cool guy club, you're going to have to do something reaaaaaaaaaly crazy..... HUG THIS CHEERLEADER YOU FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!! PUT YOUR HAND UP HER BLOUSE!!!!!! COME ON MAGGOT!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!! DON'T FUCKING PUKE WHILE YOU'RE TOUCHING HER NIPPLES!!!!!!! DO IT PUSSY!!!!!"

lol, idiots.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-10-09, 00:08

tTy wrote:God forbid that they would make me go down on a woman!!!!!!!!

I thought the naked "women" on the left was a dude waiting to go next till about midway through.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-09, 12:53

tTy wrote:So....... I've always thought that hazing = making someone do something that they would normally never do.

eg: if I were to be so completely insecure that I felt the need to join a frat and gain acceptance from a bunch of fucking asswipes, I'd expect them to make me eat a quart of their snot and suck farts out of their butts or something like that. God forbid that they would make me go down on a woman!!!!!!!!

Unimaginative children. What is wrong with our youth anyways??? Hazing has come full circle.... They will make you have sex with girls these days!!!!!!

"Hey man, if you wanna join our cool guy club, you're going to have to do something reaaaaaaaaaly crazy..... HUG THIS CHEERLEADER YOU FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!! PUT YOUR HAND UP HER BLOUSE!!!!!! COME ON MAGGOT!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!! DON'T FUCKING PUKE WHILE YOU'RE TOUCHING HER NIPPLES!!!!!!! DO IT PUSSY!!!!!"

lol, idiots.

I nominate this as post of the year.

Oh fuck that you queers - THAT IS THE POST OF THE YEAR
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-09, 13:00

If it was a real hazing the hooker would have been about 100 pounds heavier and one or more of the pledges would have suffocated.

With video being shot its only a matter of time before the hooker putting the pledge in a leg lock is identified and becomes as infamous as the former Louisville cheerleader.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-09, 14:39

I wonder if Rick Pitino is jealous that he didn't think of this.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-09, 14:43

I'm suspecting the hooker looked like a hooker would look.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-09, 20:49

tTy wrote:So....... I've always thought that hazing = making someone do something that they would normally never do.

lol, idiots.

As long as I'm not the second one down on the hooker that night. Or third.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-10-10, 06:03

That sucks
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down