Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comparoni's write up. Who wants it?

+7
Rocinante
Wally Fairway
SpartanInNH
Herbie Green
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTy
11 posters

Go down

Comparoni's write up.  Who wants it? Empty Comparoni's write up. Who wants it?

Post by tTy 2015-10-16, 23:30

PM me your e=mail before I pass the fuck out.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Comparoni's write up.  Who wants it? Empty Re: Comparoni's write up. Who wants it?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-16, 23:47

corphq@aol.com
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Comparoni's write up.  Who wants it? Empty Re: Comparoni's write up. Who wants it?

Post by tTy 2015-10-16, 23:52

dudes like him and SSPM don't have time for shit like this. They just invite them into their offices after winning championships for photo ops and meet and greets...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-17, 08:33

Pre Internet / early internet I used to subscribe to Comp's news weekly. Found out about it when a customer mentioned he was printing a weekly MSU sports weekly.

I subscribed to his site when it went online but the format was a mess and it was not an easy site to read.

Now it's like Comperoni has vaporized. Used to hear him on various radio shows. Has he cut down on appearances?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-17, 09:16

Can you just post the prediction part? Here is my guess. If the Oline returns Conklin and Keiler to 75% I give the Oline a 25% chance of domination, a 50% chance of neutralization and a 25% chance of getting outplayed. If the Oline is not healthy I just can't see the running game getting established or Cook having time. But that still doesn't answer questions about the health of Hicks. UM did something really interesting where they faked a 42 belly dive. Wait a second I am going to have to get another cup of coffee and rewind my dvr.
Part 5 coming soon.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-17, 09:54

Herbie Green wrote:Can you just post the prediction part? Here is my guess. If the Oline returns Conklin and Keiler to 75% I give the Oline a 25% chance of domination, a 50% chance of neutralization and a 25% chance of getting outplayed. If the Oline is not healthy I just can't see the running game getting established or Cook having time. But that still doesn't answer questions about the health of Hicks. UM did something really interesting where they faked a 42 belly dive. Wait a second I am going to have to get another cup of coffee and rewind my dvr.
Part 5 coming soon.

Comparoni's write up.  Who wants it? 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-17, 09:59

Comp is being a huge pansy. UM was so impressive in beating all of those cupcakes that we have to be at our absolute best to beat them. Play a perfect game. They are that good apparently. Seems like they are likely to win the Natty according to the media narrative. And Comp and Rex are fully buying in.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-17, 10:22

Why do guys like Comp whose whole enterprise is targeted towards MSU fans insist on being balanced or lean over backward to sing the praises

There are four things that a major factors in MSU's favor are:

Conner Cook is the best QB they have faced the 2nd best was Utah's
Umaa hasn't faced a group of receivers with the overall speed at each position
Umaa hasn't faced a front 7 as good as MSU's yet this season
Jake Rudock wasn't a world beater at Iowa. He wasn't good enough to keep his job as Iowa's starter.

MSU 31-fuckin' scum 24
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-17, 10:23

tTy wrote:PM me your e=mail before I pass the fuck out.

wally@justfuckingpostit.com
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-17, 11:29

You have mine. I'd love to read it. Thanks, Ty.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-10-17, 11:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Comp is being a huge pansy. UM was so impressive in beating all of those cupcakes that we have to be at our absolute best to beat them. Play a perfect game. They are that good apparently. Seems like they are likely to win the Natty according to the media narrative. And Comp and Rex are fully buying in.

Terrible analyst in the business. They are looking at the uniforms and not the game.

Dantonio is one of the best in the business and this is going to be a great game. Even if we lose in my mind we get em next year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-17, 11:42

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Comp is being a huge pansy. UM was so impressive in beating all of those cupcakes that we have to be at our absolute best to beat them. Play a perfect game. They are that good apparently. Seems like they are likely to win the Natty according to the media narrative. And Comp and Rex are fully buying in.

Terrible analyst in the business. They are looking at the uniforms and not the game.

Dantonio is one of the best in the business and this is going to be a great game. Even if we lose in my mind we get em next year.

Next year it's a clean slate and both teams will have new QB's.

While it's unlikely MSU can win 10 in a row in n the 85 scholarship era, Dantonio has rebuilt MSU football to what it was in the Biggie Munn era.

I am also of the opinion Harbaugh's " love of coaching Michigan" will go away after 2,3 or 4 seasons and he realizes that a lose to MSU, OSU or both keep him out of the Big Ten playoff and any chance to of being in the 4 team championship. He'll go back to the NFL where 12 teams make the playoffs.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-10-17, 11:57

GRR Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Terrible analyst in the business.  They are looking at the uniforms and not the game.

Next year it's a clean slate and both teams will have new QB's.

While it's unlikely MSU can win 10 in a row in n the 85 scholarship era, Dantonio has rebuilt MSU football to what it was in the Biggie Munn era.

I am also of the opinion Harbaugh's " love of coaching Michigan" will go away after 2,3 or 4 seasons and he realizes that a lose to MSU, OSU or both keep him out of the Big Ten playoff and any chance to of being in the 4 team championship.  He'll go back to the NFL where 12 teams make the playoffs.

Exactly.

Anyone panicking lets turn back the clock a bit to the Bo and Lloyd era...what do Desmond Howard, Jim Harbaugh, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady, Elvis Grbac, Tyrone Wheatley all have in common? They have all lost to Michigan State.

Even at their best and at our mediocre we still would win one out of every three matchups, and in the 90's we had a period where we'd trade off 1 for 1 with them. In the 90's I believe we had more wins against them that decade than Ohio State. I'd have to double check.

As long as we have a Perles style coach or a coach that gets what the MSU identity is we are going to be in the game.

Also, all these analysts picking us to lose. Just remember I heard the same crap going into Indy when we faced the Buckeyes. It's fuckin ridiculous.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2015-10-17, 11:58; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-17, 11:57

The next time I care about what Comp writes will be the first time I care about what he writes.

Fuck him
Fuck UofM
Fuck all you fuckers

Spartans Will  

Meet the impossible with defiance.  

Fuck you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-10-17, 13:12

Dwags. Let's punch whole in the wall
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-17, 13:45

Rocinante wrote:You have mine. I'd love to read it. Thanks, Ty.

sorry man, shoot me an e-mail, I can't find it...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-17, 13:46

I'm drunk already. shocker.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-17, 13:56

Harrison road house at 3:00 for me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-17, 13:58

tTy wrote:I'm drunk already. shocker.
I woke up drunk. Drank a little on the golf course and predrinking before the game at the bar.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-17, 13:59

I haven't had a bite to eat yet either. disaster coming.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-17, 14:03

I went to McDonald's and I'm eating soup now. Had 6 cups of water too. Then started with vodka.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-17, 14:46

tTy wrote:I haven't had a bite to eat yet either. disaster coming.

My typical MSU important game

Black coffee, coffee cake, Cheezits, venison hot sticks. Nothing but junk food until after the game. Probably an alcoholic liquid diet until Sunday win or lose.

It's dumb. I have zero influence over the outcome. Not playing or coaching yet every damn year it's the same nervous energy.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-17, 15:00

ohhhhh, I do have about 8 pounds of jalapeno/cheddar venison summer sausage.

note to self, give wife = fart alert tonight...... she might wanna sleep on the couch.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down