Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm happy for Vlad

+8
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Vlad
GRR Spartan
Death Roe
duffy munn
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm happy for Vlad - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm happy for Vlad

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-08, 20:17

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I just post whats on my mind. I really dont give a shit what other people previously said. Ya dig?

Oh I get it. Preseason you had MSU at 10-2. After Michigan you went to 11-1, but all along you believed we were only a 7 or 8 win team and definitely not a playoff team.

Do you get why people think you're pretty much a dumb ass?

Yes because UM is better this year than most thought and Nebraska is pretty bad. So yeah after beating them I bumped it up to 11-1.

And no, I never said 7-8 win team. I said without Cook thats all we are because injuries have killed us.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-08, 20:18

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

No. My expectations after beating UM was 11-1 at minimum. Cook is the best QB we have ever had at MSU. To lose to a dumpster fire like Nebraska who ranks dead last in passing defense is a disaster.

Hey, MSU might still go 11-1. OSU needs to turn it over 5 times and Elliott/Barrett both need to get injured. Maybe our players will play above their heads that game. Coach D has two fucking weeks to figure out new ways to not have our secondary get abused and failed miserably. How we still think we can cover guys downfield 1v1 is crazy.

So, you thought MSU would go 10-2, but after beating UM you changed to 11-1. So, you thought MSU would lose to UM. There's a fucking shocker.

Wrong. Solid troll though. I'm happy for Vlad - Page 2 3742235224
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-08, 20:26

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So, you thought MSU would go 10-2, but after beating UM you changed to 11-1. So, you thought MSU would lose to UM. There's a fucking shocker.

No. Not wrong. You literally said you had MSU at 10-2, and then after the UM game you changed to 11-1. You didn't change before the UM game...you changed after the UM game. You changed from 10-2 to 11-1 after the UM game.

Am I going too fast for you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-08, 20:35

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

No. Not wrong. You literally said you had MSU at 10-2, and then after the UM game you changed to 11-1. You didn't change before the UM game...you changed after the UM game. You changed from 10-2 to 11-1 after the UM game.

Settle down troll.

PSU and Nebraska not being any good was a main reason. And I predicted us to beat UM. I'm happy for Vlad - Page 2 2809484752
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-08, 20:36

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Settle down troll.

PSU and Nebraska not being any good was a main reason. And I predicted us to beat UM. I'm happy for Vlad - Page 2 2809484752

When you write shit, you know we can read it, right?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-08, 20:39

I like clicking on this thread.

Oh, just for the record, I had us going 10-2 this season. Confidence was shaken in the CMU game, then again in the Rutgers game, PU game...Somehow just felt like we would beat UM by double-figures (nice call Vlad!).  Confidence was shaken again against IU. Was very nervous for yesterday's game.

I think we'll continue to struggle against MD and PSU, and will probably play out of our minds against OSU to make a game of it. No idea if we win that one.

So, 10-2 seems to be right on the mark so far, but I didn't think we'd struggle to reach it.

Last edited by Vlad on 2015-11-08, 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-08, 20:43

The Dude, I don't know who you are or what your posting history has been, but I do agree with you on at least one thing: these so-called optimists sure have a lot of pent up anger in them. They know how to bring the hate. Over trivial sports stuff, of all things.r

Last edited by Vlad on 2015-11-08, 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-08, 20:43

Vlad wrote:I like clicking on this thread.

Oh, just for the record, I had us going 10-2 this season. Confidence was shaken in the EMU game, then again in the Rutgers game, PU game...Somehow just felt like we would beat UM by double-figures (nice call Vlad!). Confidence was shaken again against IU. Was very nervous for yesterday's game.

I think we'll continue to struggle against MD and PSU, and will probably play out of our minds against OSU to make a game of it. No idea if we win that one.

So, 10-2 seems to be right on the mark so far, but I didn't think we'd struggle to reach it.

We played EMU ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-08, 20:49

Vlad wrote:The Dude, I don't know who you are or what your posting history has been, but I do agree with you on at least one thing: these so-called optimists sure have a lot of pent up anger in them. They know how to bring the hate. Over trivial sports stuff, of all things.r

20 years and you don't know The Dude's posting history. Huh. So, you're not the most observant...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-08, 20:51

NigelUno wrote:
Vlad wrote:The Dude, I don't know who you are or what your posting history has been, but I do agree with you on at least one thing: these so-called optimists sure have a lot of pent up anger in them. They know how to bring the hate. Over trivial sports stuff, of all things.r

20 years and you don't know The Dude's posting history.  Huh.  So, you're not the most observant...

Yeah, not interested in "observing" message boards. We got you, Dwags, Duffy etc. for that. "The Watch".

Last edited by Vlad on 2015-11-08, 20:52; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-08, 20:52

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Settle down troll.

Interesting. I have changed my expectations for the season because we lost to Nebraska, but it has nothing to do with us losing to Nebraska.

Nothing. At all. You believe me, right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-08, 20:59

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

20 years and you don't know The Dude's posting history.  Huh.  So, you're not the most observant...

Yeah, not interested in "observing" message boards. We got you, Dwags, Duffy etc. for that. "The Watch".

I said you weren't very observant. Seems like you would have picked up on it in the last week or so even...because it was mentioned in a few threads that you participated in.

Funny how you're observant enough to know who the "optimists" are though, amirite?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-08, 20:59

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Wait. You know who Dwags, Duffy and etc are, but you don't know others that have been around? So you do observe some of them.

I'd seriously like to know how you do it. How can you 100% of the time post contrarian views, claim to be posting 'how I feel', yet not notice other posters who have the same view point as you? Especially over here, where there are only about 20 people posting. Is this where you post from?
I'm happy for Vlad - Page 2 3outsourcing-jobs
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-08, 21:11

ITT, Dwags is the white dog. tdouche is the brown dog.

I'm happy for Vlad - Page 2 5JIaxBw
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-08, 21:12

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

So, which game did we play that you thought we'd lose so far?

You can't be this much of a dumb ass.

When you have as many holes as MSU does it's just likely you lose to teams you shouldn't. Cook is the only reason we aren't going to be a 7-8 win team.

I'm personally shocked at how average our lines look. Pre season people were saying how we were elite in the trenches.

That would be own mark staten
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-08, 21:13

This is tdouche and vlad.

I'm happy for Vlad - Page 2 FoPOJ8l
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-08, 21:23

InTenSity wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Wait. You know who Dwags, Duffy and etc are, but you don't know others that have been around? So you do observe some of them.

I'd seriously like to know how you do it. How can you 100% of the time post contrarian views, claim to be posting 'how I feel', yet not notice other posters who have the same view point as you? Especially over here, where there are only about 20 people posting. Is this where you post from?

Seriously? You'd seriously like to know?? Why so serious? It's just a message board man.

Are you always this serious about everything? Try to lighten up. It's just sports, nothing too serious. Don't let my uninformed opinions ruin your day(s).

Oh, and what is "amirite"? I don't recognize that word.

Last edited by Vlad on 2015-11-08, 21:27; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-08, 21:26

Vlad wrote:I like clicking on this thread.

Oh, just for the record, I had us going 10-2 this season. Confidence was shaken in the CMU game, then again in the Rutgers game, PU game...Somehow just felt like we would beat UM by double-figures (nice call Vlad!).  Confidence was shaken again against IU. Was very nervous for yesterday's game.

This was my prediction as well and it frankly has played out prefectly. Granted no idea how improbable the endings of both this game and uofm would be
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-08, 21:27

Vlad wrote:

Seriously? You'd seriously like to know?? Why so serious? It's just a message board man.

Are you always this serious about everything? Try to lighten up. It's just sports, nothing too serious. Don't let my uninformed opinions ruin your day(s).
Yes. I want to know. You are well versed in teh fact of Dwags, Duffy and Nigel, but claim you know no one else. You visit here on a consistent basis. Are you this disconnected from reality? It is very similar, if you are here, lets say 10 hours a week, as working a part time job and having no idea who any of your coworkers are. Only psychopaths are able to do that type of shit. I'm assuming you aren't psychopathic. I'm also assuming you don't have down's like my son does, and you are able to pick up on things that are obvious to anyone who is here more than once a month.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-08, 21:28

Lol after we lose to 3-6 Nebraska NOW everyone was right and expected it... uh huh
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-08, 21:36

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm happy for Vlad - Page 2 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-08, 21:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lol after we lose to 3-6 Nebraska NOW everyone was right and expected it... uh huh

Not sure people were expecting a loss...but almost everyone was expecting a close game because we aren't that great of a team. NU was a wounded animal laying everything on the line.

I expected to lose a couple games this year. OSU and someone else. Whether that be UM, PSU, Oregon, whatever.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-08, 21:44

InTenSity wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Yes. I want to know. You are well versed in teh fact of Dwags, Duffy and Nigel, but claim you know no one else. You visit here on a consistent basis. Are you this disconnected from reality? It is very similar, if you are here, lets say 10 hours a week, as working a part time job and having no idea who any of your coworkers are. Only psychopaths are able to do that type of shit. I'm assuming you aren't psychopathic. I'm also assuming you don't have down's like my son does, and you are able to pick up on things that are obvious to anyone who is here more than once a month.

OK, since this is so serious and you really really really want to know...I'll tell you:

1.  Dwags and Duffy have been humping my leg for many years. That's the only reason I know them as screen names.

2. I didn't know Nigel from that tree I pissed on yesterday. His screen name has only taken on meaning since our little bet last week.  Now he will fade into oblivion, unless he wants to get in line to hump my leg.

3. I know Ty because we used to tailgate together, sit at games together and traveled to a few away games together.

4.  I know Trevor because we have tailgated together and have kept in touch since the beginning of the RCMB.

5.  Used to know several other original RCMBers, but most of them have moved on or have changed screen names such that I don't recognize them. (Zippy, Pinconing, MSUGuy, Mrs. B etc.)

6. Bobby Sak and I have never met, but we seem to share the same world view on just about everything. I enjoy his humor.

There are many things I have missed out on in spite of being a daily visit, like that poor girl who posted on the RCMB and ultimately committed suicide.  Never read her posts, so had no idea what all that was about. When I saw the headline about her being dead, that's when I learned what little I know.

Never knew what that fight at Traverse City airport was about. Or who was involved. Don't know who Nucky is. Barely know who blanch is.

I don't even remember who invited me to post here.

So I guess what I'm saying is, unless I have met you personally or unless we have butted heads (or agreed) over an extended period of time and it has gotten personal, you are all just screen names to me. And that's why I have a hard time getting angry. You don't matter enough.

BTW, sorry to hear that your son has downs.

Last edited by Vlad on 2015-11-08, 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-08, 21:48

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

OK, since this is so serious and you really really really want to know...I'll tell you:

1. Dwags and Duffy have been humping my leg for many years. That's the only reason I know them as screen names.

2. I didn't know Nigel from that tree I pissed on yesterday. His screen name has only taken on meaning since our little bet last week. Now he will fade into oblivion, unless he wants to get in line to hump my leg.

3. I know Ty because we used to tailgate together, sit at games together and traveled to a few away games together.

4. I know Trevor because we have tailgated together and have kept in touch since the beginning of the RCMB.

5. Used to know several other original RCMBers, but most of them have moved on or have changed screen names such that I don't recognize them. (Zippy, Pinconing, MSUGuy, Mrs. B etc.)

6. Bobby Sak and I have never met, but we seem to share the same world view on just about everything. I enjoy his humor.

There are many things I have missed out on in spite of being a daily visit, like that poor girl who posted on the RCMB and ultimately committed suicide. Never read her posts, so had no idea what all that was about. When I saw the headline about her being dead, that's when I learned what little I know.

Never knew what that fight at Traverse City airport was about. Or who was involved. Don't know who Nucky is. Barely know who blanch is.

I don't even remember who invited me to post here.

So I guess what I'm saying is, unless I have met you personally or unless we have butted heads (or agreed) over an extended period of time and it has gotten personal, you are all just screen names to me. And that's why I have a hard time getting angry. You don't matter enough.

I'm happy for Vlad - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-08, 21:51

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

classic message board troll. Post for the purpose of getting a reaction, act perplexed when getting the desired reaction.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-08, 21:53

duffy munn wrote:
Vlad wrote:

classic message board troll. Post for the purpose of getting a reaction, act perplexed when getting the desired reaction.

So you're saying it worked?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-08, 22:41

Vlad wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Yep. You want reactions and you get them. Yet another reason I'm happy for you.

We lose, you gloat, you win. Yay for Vlad !
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-08, 22:57

duffy munn wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Rolling Eyes
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-08, 23:01

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry. Didn't I mention how happy I am for you ?
Yay for tDude too !!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2