Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy?

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Code_Warrior
Other Teams Pursuing That
8 posters

Go down

How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy? Empty How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-09, 12:45

A fight between two neighbors broke out Thursday after one of the men became irate over leaves blown onto his lawn from the other neighbor’s leaf optimist, authorities say.

A 52-year-old man was using a leafblower at his mobile home on the 46000 block of Chatsworth, when his neighbor, Jerry Thomas Ficht, 57, approached him about 1:15 p.m., accusing him of blowing leaves onto Ficht’s yard.

Ficht is alleged to have then started assaulting his neighbor, who was bleeding from his ear and laying in a supine position when Macomb County sheriff’s deputies arrived.

The fight was broken up, police say, when the victim’s girlfriend, 68, emerged from the home with a handgun and warned Ficht that she would shoot if he didn’t stop hitting her boyfriend. The woman is a licensed concealed weapon carrier, and the handgun is legally registered to her.

Fight over leafblower broken up by gun-toting woman
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy? Empty Re: How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy?

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-09, 12:51

Leaf b_lowers should be banned.  I'm calling for registration of leaf b_lowers and submission of detailed blowing plans that include neighborhood impact studies.

Can't type b_lowers without the system changing it to optimists.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy? Empty Re: How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-09, 12:54

this story proves that more guns is a good idea.. nothing wrong with a good, solid American patriot demonstrating his 2nd Amendment right.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-09, 13:06

Code_Warrior wrote:Leaf b_lowers should be banned.  I'm calling for registration of leaf b_lowers and submission of detailed blowing plans that include neighborhood impact studies.

I demand excellence out of my leaves.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-09, 13:10

Code_Warrior wrote:Leaf b_lowers should be banned.  I'm calling for registration of leaf b_lowers and submission of detailed blowing plans that include neighborhood impact studies.

That's because it's spelled BLOWARS, dummy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-09, 13:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this story proves that more guns is a good idea.. nothing wrong with a good, solid American patriot demonstrating his 2nd Amendment right.

Hey Bob, how are you doing on your preparations for the war on Christmas? It's coming. I saw a bunch of people got mad because Starbucks had the audacity to come out with their red holiday cups and they don't say merry Christmas on it anymore. The anger and hate that is the Christmas season is already bubbling a little bit. Frankly, I'm excited.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-09, 13:19

Rocinante wrote:

That's because it's spelled BLOWARS, dummy.
How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy? 502811600
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-09, 13:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this story proves that more guns is a good idea.. nothing wrong with a good, solid American patriot demonstrating his 2nd Amendment right.

Hey Bob, how are you doing on your preparations for the war on Christmas? It's coming. I saw a bunch of people got mad because Starbucks had the audacity to come out with their red holiday cups and they don't say merry Christmas on it anymore. The anger and hate that is the Christmas season is already bubbling a little bit. Frankly, I'm excited.
I saw that the christians were outraged by the Starbucks coffee cups..

Imagine the outrage they'll experience when they find out that Starbucks chose that particular shade of red because it closely resembles the blood of aborted fetuses  #PlannedParenthood
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-09, 14:10

WTF, are you going to shoot the leaves into a bag?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-09, 14:10

I bought this....

http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/optimists/PB-500T

Pretty sound investment. I have a lot of leaves to deal with. No neighbors to bother, but I might take some of my leaves and dump them in Bob's yard.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-09, 14:15

Turtleneck wrote:I bought this....

Pretty sound investment. I have a lot of leaves to deal with. No neighbors to bother, but I might take some of my leaves and dump them in Bob's yard.
Yeah. The system replaced blowars with optimists and fucked up your link. Heat Miser, turn that shit off. #blowarsisaword
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-09, 14:21

Code_Warrior wrote:

Yeah. The system replaced blowars with optimists and fucked up your link. Heat Miser, turn that shit off. #blowarsisaword

Didn't even notice that's what happened. How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-09, 14:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I demand excellence out of my leaves.
How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy? 502811600
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-09, 14:57

How are you handling the leaves this fall? Better than this guy? 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-09, 15:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Imagine the outrage they'll experience when they find out that Starbucks chose that particular shade of red because it closely resembles the blood of aborted fetuses

There's some quality humor. Nothing quite as funny as dismembered babies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-09, 15:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Imagine the outrage they'll experience when they find out that Starbucks chose that particular shade of red because it closely resembles the blood of aborted fetuses

There's some quality humor. Nothing quite as funny as dismembered babies.
Thanks - I aim to please.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-09, 16:06

DWags wrote:

WTF, are you going to shoot the leaves into a bag?

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down