Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed

+23
Heat Miser
Snake Plissken
Rodeo Burger
TrueGreenSpartan
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Big Ten Referee
Oops Thats not right
DroppedByADime
goodbar
Izzo Court
Cym Jim
AMwood
tTito
EdMartinsLoan
LoneWolfSparty
NigelUno
MSU addict
Gomer
duffy munn
Jor El
Brock Middlebrook
Ass Dan
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  Empty Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed

Post by Guest 2014-05-09, 03:13

I am getting a sea-doo one, not sure what kind yet.  Going to the dealer tomorrow, some where in the 7,000-10,000 range.  Any body know how fucked an owner can be in michigan if some one else crashes it into something/some one? I heard an owner has total liability or something.  I have a lot of friends who will want to ride it but I am hoping you guys can tell me how fucked ill be if they run into some one.  It sounds like a bull shit law (I just heard about it) and need to know if I can go to jail for some one else being a dumb ass. Any lawyers? TIA   Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  55953254

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-09, 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  Empty Re: Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-09, 05:44

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:I am getting a sea-doo one, not sure what kind yet.  Going to the dealer tomorrow, some where in the 7,000-10,000 range.  Any body know how fucked an owner can be in michigan if some one else crashes it into something/some one? I heard an owner has total liability or something.  I have a lot of friends who will want to ride it but I am hoping you guys can tell me how fucked ill be if they run into some one.  It sounds like a bull shit law (I just heard about it) and need to know if I can go to jail for some one else being a dumb ass. Any lawyers? TIA   Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  55953254

But you're a student too, right?

So full of shit.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  Empty Re: Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-05-09, 07:54

My brother's friend's dad's cousin is a lawyer, and he said to just let your friends ride, even after drinking, no one can touch you. No worries, you'll be fine. He said he'll represent you for free if someone actually sued you (which can't happen though, he guaranteed it).

Get the fastest one they have  Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  3493939353 
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor El 2014-05-09, 07:56

Brock Middlebrook wrote:My brother's friend's dad's cousin is a lawyer, and he said to just let your friends ride, even after drinking, no one can touch you. No worries, you'll be fine. He said he'll represent you for free if someone actually sued you (which can't happen though, he guaranteed it).

Get the fastest one they have  Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  3493939353 

Sage advice.
Jor El
Jor El
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-09, 07:59

YOU aren't buying anything.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-09, 08:03

All the cool kids are wearing these while they ride them these days:
Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  Shotblast-product-natural

Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  Rope%20-%20Coiled

Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-05-09, 08:07

You might want to call American Express, I am pretty sure the Platinum Card offers liability insurance on purchases for ballers like yourself.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-09, 08:10

Buy it in Canada. They have different laws and stuff.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-05-09, 08:20

Gomer wrote:All the cool kids are wearing these while they ride them these days:
Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  Shotblast-product-natural

Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  Rope%20-%20Coiled

Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  502811600 
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-09, 08:22

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:I am getting a sea-doo one, not sure what kind yet.  Going to the dealer tomorrow, some where in the 7,000-10,000 range.  Any body know how fucked an owner can be in michigan if some one else crashes it into something/some one? I heard an owner has total liability or something.  I have a lot of friends who will want to ride it but I am hoping you guys can tell me how fucked ill be if they run into some one.  It sounds like a bull shit law (I just heard about it) and need to know if I can go to jail for some one else being a dumb ass. Any lawyers? TIA   Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  55953254

I vote for you going to jail.

Do we have second?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by EdMartinsLoan 2014-05-09, 08:32

After reading this I think that PWC not making it a year in one piece is almost guaranteed.
EdMartinsLoan
EdMartinsLoan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-09, 08:49

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I vote for you going to jail.

Do we have second?

Second
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-09, 08:54

is your mom buying you one because you got good grades in your act prep class?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-05-09, 08:57

Don't forget to cut the gas before trying to steer away from a potentially deadly collision.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-05-09, 09:10

I would assume the liability insurance would be like that of a snowmobile and covered under your home owners policy.

I have a friend that was involved in a nasty snowmobile accident where a dumbass stopped in the middle of a trail where visibility was zero and got off his machine. Needless to say the dumbass got run over and had to be airlifted to the hospital. The asshole then sued every single person that his lawyer could identify that was near the accident even if they never touched him just to get their home owners insurance to settle.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-05-09, 09:12

Izzo Court wrote:I would assume the liability insurance would be like that of a snowmobile and covered under your home owners policy.

I have a friend that was involved in a nasty snowmobile accident where a dumbass stopped in the middle of a trail where visibility was zero and got off his machine.  Needless to say the dumbass got run over and had to be airlifted to the hospital.  The asshole then sued every single person that his lawyer could identify that was near the accident even if they never touched him just to get their home owners insurance to settle.

I fucking hate lawyers
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-09, 09:13

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

I fucking hate lawyers

do you know why lawyers wear neck ties?

Spoiler:
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-09, 09:18

I heard that you can put one gallon of gas in a wave runner and ride all the way across Lake Michigan to Milwaukee and back. Give it a shot!
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-09, 09:19

Izzo Court wrote:I would assume the liability insurance would be like that of a snowmobile and covered under your home owners policy.

Is this a serious answer?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-05-09, 09:20

AMwood wrote:

do you know why lawyers wear neck ties?

Spoiler:

So they can wipe the shit off their face when they get out of court?
Edit: I didn't read the spoiler yet
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-09, 09:24

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

So they can wipe the shit off their face when they get out of court?
Edit:  I didn't read the spoiler yet

yours is more original.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-05-09, 09:28

AMwood wrote:

yours is more original.

Ok, I read the punch line. Feel free to insert mine in the future  clown 
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-09, 09:30

My lawyer kicks ass. That bitch wanted me to pay her money, but she wound up paying me.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-09, 09:30

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

Ok, I read the punch line.  Feel free to insert mine in the future   clown 

no homo.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-05-09, 09:58

AMwood wrote:

no homo.

damn
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-09, 10:03

the fact that you are even thinking about this shit proves that you are not the right profile for waverunner ownership.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-05-09, 11:11

Get the bigger seat so your mom is comfy behind you.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Oops Thats not right 2014-05-09, 13:08

I don't think you will have to worry about your imaginary friends hurting anyone.

You will have to worry about someone knocking your pussy ass off of it and stealing it from you.

I'd buy a tracking device for it if I were you.
Oops Thats not right
Oops Thats not right
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-05-09, 13:18

A Boater's Safety course is required in the State of Michigan.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-09, 13:35

Ass Dan wrote:

So full of shit.

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-09, 14:15

Ass Dan wrote:

So full of shit.

I don't live in east lansing during the summer.  I have a big house on a lake. Hard to figure out dip shit?  I am a baller and I want a wave-runner, I just bought it this morning from a dealer in flint.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-09, 14:37

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

I don't live in east lansing during the summer.  I have a big house on a lake. Hard to figure out dip shit?  I am a baller and I want a wave-runner, I just bought it this morning from a dealer in flint.

Post a pic then. Write something defining on a piece of paper like "I'm a lying douche" and include that in the pic too so I know you're not fabricating it.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-09, 14:43

Ass Dan wrote:

Post a pic then.  Write something defining on a piece of paper like "I'm a lying douche" and include that in the pic too so I know you're not fabricating it.

I will post a picture of it when I pick it up tomorrow at noon. You don't get to walk out with it the same day. I never even went to the dealer yet, this one kind of wave-runner is really hard to find and the dealer I called said they had it. I bought it over the phone and will post pic tomorrow when I get it. Want a picture of my lake?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-09, 14:44

Ass Dan wrote:

Post a pic then.  Write something defining on a piece of paper like "I'm a lying douche" and include that in the pic too so I know you're not fabricating it.

Yeah. Do this.

bounce 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-09, 14:51

I will post a picture of it when I pick it up tomorrow at noon.  You don't get to walk out with it the same day.  I never even went to the dealer yet, this one kind of wave-runner is really hard to find and the dealer I called said they had it.  I bought it over the phone and will post pic tomorrow when I get it.  Want a picture of my lake?

busy googling "sea doo on lake" pics.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-09, 14:53

Rocinante wrote:

Yeah.  Do this.  

bounce 

Picture of my lake with a sign for proof. Pick up waverunner tomorrow at 12 Like I said, I am a baller, I am not fucking joking Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  55953254 

picture only up for limited amount of time.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-09, 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-09, 14:56

Hey um SD265, ummmm, I might have said mean things about you before............I, um, didn't know you were rich and were getting a waverunner at that point. I, um, well, I take that all back now..............can,............can we be like friends, and can I use your wave runner?

K thanks :) bye
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-09, 14:57

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:Hey um SD265, ummmm, I might have said mean things about you before............I, um, didn't know you were rich and were getting a waverunner at that point.  I, um, well, I take that all back now..............can,............can we be like friends, and can I use your wave runner?

K thanks :)  bye

Yes you can if my original question is answered about total liability  Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-09, 14:59

Yes you can if my original question is answered about total liability  Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  1966794946 

I've got good insurance I'm sure it'll be ok Wave- Runner Purchased, Case Closed  55953254 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-09, 15:05

One of those east central MI "lakes" with TDS through the roof and swimmers itch as a rule. You poor bro.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next