Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greg Oden: 'I Know I'm One of the Biggest Busts in NBA History'

+15
Zeke4Heisman
DWags
Gob Bluth
Ass Dan
PCL
Rodeo Burger
tGreenWay
Jethro Bodeen
Loose Stools
tTito
Sponge Worthy
Floyd Robertson
gvsparty
Larry Kazamias
Other Teams Pursuing That
19 posters

Go down

Greg Oden: 'I Know I'm One of the Biggest Busts in NBA History' Empty Greg Oden: 'I Know I'm One of the Biggest Busts in NBA History'

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-09, 17:35

Link

"I’m over all of that. I know I’m one of the biggest busts in NBA history and I know that it’ll only get worse as Kevin Durant continues doing big things … It’s frustrating that my body can’t do what my mind wants it to do sometimes. But worrying or complaining about it isn’t going to fix anything … I wish the circumstances would let me play more, but I certainly don’t regret coming back, and I don’t regret signing with the Heat."
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Greg Oden: 'I Know I'm One of the Biggest Busts in NBA History' Empty Re: Greg Oden: 'I Know I'm One of the Biggest Busts in NBA History'

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-05-09, 17:37

Yes, it's very impressive
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Greg Oden: 'I Know I'm One of the Biggest Busts in NBA History' Empty Re: Greg Oden: 'I Know I'm One of the Biggest Busts in NBA History'

Post by gvsparty 2014-05-09, 17:42

That sucks to hear, I feel bad for the guy.
gvsparty
gvsparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-09, 17:44

Like Oden, I'm over 50 and my body can't always do what my mind wants it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-09, 18:02

My body can totally do stuff, but my wife and sluts wont let me do what it and my mind want to do..

Embarassed 

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-09, 18:07

Sponge Worthy wrote:My body can totally do stuff, but my wife and sluts wont let me do what it and my mind want to do..

Embarassed 

I was going to post that, but you posted that.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-05-09, 18:25

That's what happens when you hit the NBA when you're already over 40.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-05-09, 18:44

Loose Stools wrote:That's what happens when you hit the NBA when you're already over 40.

Has Oden ever produced a Certified Birth Certificate?? I don't think so. I'm guessing he was born 53 years ago in a small village in Kenya.

Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-09, 18:46

gvsparty wrote:That sucks to hear, I feel bad for the guy.

It's rare for someone to be so self-aware, and I don't think I've ever heard a pro athlete so brutally honest about themselves before.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-05-09, 18:52

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

Has Oden ever produced a  Certified Birth Certificate??   I don't think so. I'm guessing he was born 53 years ago in a small village in Kenya.

I really think the guy was 5-7 years older than he claimed.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-05-09, 20:19

I don't consider a player a bust if it's due to injuries. When Oden was healthy (which was rare, even at OSU), he was an absolute beast.

Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PCL 2014-05-09, 20:26

Oden is LeBron's dad
PCL
PCL
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-09, 22:12

PCL wrote:Oden is Bill Russell's dad
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-05-09, 22:30

And his dick is probably the second biggest bust in NBA history.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-10, 00:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:Like Oden, I'm over 50 and my body can't always do what my mind wants it.

52 and I'm happy taking a really nice shit. Laugh you young guys, you'll know what I'm talking about
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke4Heisman 2014-05-10, 09:23

gvsparty wrote:That sucks to hear, I feel bad for the guy.

And he's still making millions of dollars.
Zeke4Heisman
Zeke4Heisman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-10, 09:36

Zeke4Heisman wrote:

And he's still making millions of dollars.

Not nearly what he could be making had he stayed healthy.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-10, 09:37

Gob Bluth wrote:And his dick is probably the second biggest bust in NBA history.

Wut
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-05-10, 09:45

Ass Dan wrote:

Wut

Just...google it.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-10, 09:48

Gob Bluth wrote:

Just...google it.

Welp. That was not awesome.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-05-10, 09:49

Ass Dan wrote:

Welp.  That was not awesome.

Greg Oden: 'I Know I'm One of the Biggest Busts in NBA History' 502811600
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-05-10, 10:01

Gob Bluth wrote:

Just...google it.

I can't and I won't. This is a time where someone else is going to have to do this...
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-10, 11:56

Gob Bluth wrote:

Just...google it.

Shocked affraid
Nothing like beginning the day with a handful of regret. Wait. Make that two handsful of regret.

OTOH: Fair play, Mr. Oden. Greg Oden: 'I Know I'm One of the Biggest Busts in NBA History' 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-05-10, 12:07

Gob Bluth wrote:

Just...google it.

I can just imagine someone from this board getting an interview at Google:

"Well Guest, as you know, the Google terms of service allow us to track your internet usage and the search terms you use in our engine. In May of 2014, you searched for 'Greg Oden's dick'...would you care to explain that?"
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-10, 12:35

Oden looked like a 50-year-old when he was in sixth grade.
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-05-10, 15:08

Rodeo Burger wrote:

I can just imagine someone from this board getting an interview at Google:

"Well Guest, as you know, the Google terms of service allow us to track your internet usage and the search terms you use in our engine.  In May of 2014, you searched for 'Greg Oden's dick'...would you care to explain that?"

You mean you can't figure it out? What are the chances I'd ever stand next to him in a public urinal. Gotsta know!
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2014-05-10, 16:04

Gob Bluth wrote:

Just...google it.

Dude must shave his pubes with a lawnmower.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-05-10, 23:13

I don't feel bad for Greg Oden because it doesn't seem like he feels bad for himself. Also, he's making boatloads of cash, essentially just for having courtside seats, and he lives in Miami. Not a bad gig.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down