Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How big of a deal is Adderall on campuses?

+8
Stoops21
DWags
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
pulling69
Rocinante
12 posters

Go down

How big of a deal is Adderall on campuses? Empty How big of a deal is Adderall on campuses?

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-10, 14:54

Seems like I hear reference to it all the time. It was just starting when I was in school. One of my girlfriends was prescribed it. I stole one once because I felt like she acted totally different on it and it was very similar to me taking a claritan D, which I don't take anymore because it gave me heart palpitations.

So are kids loading up on this shit now or what? Like how often and how much?

Just curious.

Also I'm an undercover cop.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How big of a deal is Adderall on campuses? Empty Re: How big of a deal is Adderall on campuses?

Post by pulling69 2015-12-10, 15:00

Ask Max Bullough

Signed

Detoit media hacks
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How big of a deal is Adderall on campuses? Empty Re: How big of a deal is Adderall on campuses?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-10, 15:00

Kid in the FF league I run who was a student at Michigan died of alcohol poisoning due to an adderall habit. I guess the adderall keeps the kids going forever so they can stay out and drink and drink and drink without their body shutting them down when it should.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-12-10, 15:25

My kid thought one of the guys on his floor had ADD because he talked about taking his adderal. He didn't have ADD. The kid was using it to pull all nighters studying for mid terms and finals. He started by taking it from a sibling and was buying it at MSU. Used to walk around the dorm asking if anyone had some to sell.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-10, 15:58

Big. I knew some kids that acted like they couldn't study without it. Pretty sad, honestly. I took it a few times and get the point of it - but never thought I should become so dependent on a pill.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-12-10, 16:03

SpartanDawgs265 can't get enough of it. Seriously, he needs more.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-10, 16:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:SpartanDawgs265 can't get enough of it. Seriously, he needs more.

Ha i'm not falling for that username bullshit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-10, 16:11

What does it do for you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-10, 16:18

DWags wrote:What does it do for you?  

Basically prescription Meth. Prescription Dexedrine is like pure meth and is all found easily on campus. Dexedrine is better, less of a come down than all the shit fillers they put in adderall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-10, 16:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Kid in the FF league I run who was a student at Michigan died of alcohol poisoning due to an adderall habit. I guess the adderall keeps the kids going forever so they can stay out and drink and drink and drink without their body shutting them down when it should.

Fwiw. I didn't really know him. He was co owner of a team with another kid who's dad has been in the league for 20ish years.

From Cincinnati.com:
Mom: ADHD drug killed my son
A Blue Ash mom lost her son in July when he mixed the stimulant Adderall with alcohol

http://cin.ci/1xNXeM4
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-10, 16:29

Makes you feel good
Some intense focus
I talked a lot on it sometimes

Honestly it varied, and I felt too fucking good after taking it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-10, 16:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Makes you feel good
Some intense focus

So you focus more and it's not just a belief that you do? I've heard that but wondered if it's somewhat mythical. For example if you played baseball you could focus more on a pitch? Or a free throw in basketball? Or a passage in a book?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2015-12-10, 17:01

It's big enough kids pay for it. If you're not ADD it helps you focus and you're not fatigued after studying forever. Some people are too dependent on it which is weird. I took it a couple of times in grad school and damn did it make a difference. 10 hours in the library typing away with one bathroom break while snacking and drinking water. Never felt tired and didn't get annoyed from sitting so long. Gets are using it to get a leg up. Study longer and more focused. Get papers done without taking so many breaks.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2015-12-10, 17:02

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Makes you feel good
Some intense focus

So you focus more and it's not just a belief that you do? I've heard that but wondered if it's somewhat mythical. For example if you played baseball you could focus more on a pitch? Or a free throw in basketball? Or a passage in a book?

I would never p,at sports on it. It increases your heart rate and curbs your appetite. I can see it helping focus on the pitch or be zoned in but it's not good to work out on it. Video ga,es on the hand though haha
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2015-12-10, 17:03

Play sports* can't type today
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-10, 17:03

Stoops21 wrote:
DWags wrote:

I would never p,at sports on it. It increases your heart rate and curbs your appetite. I can see it helping focus on the pitch or be zoned in but it's not good to work out on it. Video ga,es on the hand though haha

What about for typing?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2015-12-10, 21:07

pulling69 wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

What about for typing?

Maybe you can type faster by a bit? Less mistakes and less time sitting and thinking
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-12-10, 21:57

I honestly don't know anyone that hasn't taken it at least once besides me. It's everywhere.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-12-10, 22:02

I tried snorting lines of Adderall once. Didn't do much for me, but it did help me stay awake. I didn't try studying on it, though, that's not what drugs are for.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-10, 22:13

I use it to Masturbate
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 08:01

How big of a deal is Adderall on campuses? 3493939353

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-11, 10:19

That's pretty terrible.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 11:21

Rocinante wrote:That's pretty terrible.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-11, 11:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:That's pretty terrible.

I meant the fact that Adderall seems to be a big issue on campuses. But the hold steady can chow my sack too.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down