Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your plans tomorrow without college football?

+4
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
8 posters

Go down

What are your plans tomorrow without college football? Empty What are your plans tomorrow without college football?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-11, 12:08

I might do some yardwork since it's going to be nice. Maybe go see the National Tree but it looks kind of dumb this year.

What are your plans tomorrow without college football? KVojD0P
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What are your plans tomorrow without college football? Empty Re: What are your plans tomorrow without college football?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-11, 12:08

Going to see Santa. Going to the Bres.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What are your plans tomorrow without college football? Empty Re: What are your plans tomorrow without college football?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 12:10

Giant Moose wrote:I might do some yardwork since it's going to be nice. Maybe go see the National Tree but it looks kind of dumb this year.

What are your plans tomorrow without college football? KVojD0P
running.. maybe a bike ride - so damn warm out. Nap.. some tunes, etc.

side note: that tree is hideous. And that family standing to the right of it in the picture is transmitting something via electromagnetic field.. I think it's a secret message inviting ISIS over for cookies and punch.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-12-11, 12:12

Watching the Army/Navy game - because it is the best rivalry and has the most tradition of any game in college football.....and because I can watch college football tomorrow.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-11, 12:14

Msu bball game.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-11, 12:15

If it's nice enough outside I hope to play some hoops. Then probably start binge drinking and watch MSU Florida.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-11, 12:15

Wally Fairway wrote:Watching the Army/Navy game - because it is the best rivalry and has the most tradition of any game in college football.....and because I can watch college football tomorrow.
This game is weird. It basically doesn't matter since they release the final CFP ranking before this game is even played.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-12-11, 12:29

Study for another actuarial exam. Been lazy as fuck because of cfb so I'm in trouble if I'm not productive these next few weeks
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-12-11, 12:42

Going on a Santa pub crawl then watching the MSU game blackout drunk. What are your plans tomorrow without college football? 969504605

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-11, 13:05

I may go cut some wood....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-11, 13:09

Although my boys do have around a case of Tannerite left.....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down