Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Football on CBS A+

4 posters

Go down

College Football on CBS A+ Empty College Football on CBS A+

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-07, 17:03

I just don't watch that many SEC games, but holy shit what a night and day difference in the quality of announcing and production values of the broadcast over ABC and ESPN.

No bias, no paid homers posing as analysts, no mistakes from the truck, no sexism where you have a bimbo giving updates from the sidelines. I wish CBS would buy out the rights to the B10 and leave Spielman, Cunningham, Howard and Herbstreet at ABC.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

College Football on CBS A+ Empty Re: College Football on CBS A+

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-07, 17:11

I was amused that the broadcast team on the Iowa/Indiana game on ESPN speculated that Bo Schlemlechler might have more bowl wins than the six that Kirk Ferentz has won. It was the Aflac trivia question, which asked which B1G coach had won more. Everybody over the age of 40 knows Bo had big problems winning the last game of the season.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-07, 17:15

I like bimbos on the sidelines but try not to listen to them. I do miss Gary Danielson doing B1G games though.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-07, 17:30

Floyd Robertson wrote:I like bimbos on the sidelines but try not to listen to them. I do miss Gary Danielson doing B1G games though.

I like women. I like looking at them. Its insulting though, I invest in stocks I don't want some hot chick that doesn't know shit about the market giving me updates for the WSJ.

Well I stand corrected CBS has a bimbo on the sideline.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-07, 17:31

tGreenWay wrote:I was amused that the broadcast team on the Iowa/Indiana game on ESPN speculated that Bo Schlemlechler might have more bowl wins than the six that Kirk Ferentz has won. It was the Aflac trivia question, which asked which B1G coach had won more. Everybody over the age of 40 knows Bo had big problems winning the last game of the season.

Fuck Bo Schembechler.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-11-07, 17:31

Gary Danielson can suck my dick. I'm so tired of, "we were talking to nick" or "nick said". He is a superior sec jock sniffer now.

Also uncle Verne needs to retire because he's too damn old and misses too many calls.

And fuck Chris fowler for acing out brent on abc
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-07, 17:43

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Gary Danielson can suck my dick. I'm so tired of, "we were talking to nick" or "nick said". He is a superior sec jock sniffer now.

Also uncle Verne needs to retire because he's too damn old and misses too many calls.

I'm not surprised that Danielson turned into an SEC shill, but like Steve, I rarely watch SEC games so I haven't been exposed to it. When Danielson had the The Locker Room show radio with Eli Zaret and Gibby it was the best sports talk radio in Detroit history.

I miss Musburger, too.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-07, 17:44

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Gary Danielson can suck my dick. I'm so tired of, "we were talking to nick" or "nick said". He is a superior sec jock sniffer now.

Well so far I haven't heard a mic drop out, I haven't heard the announcer call out the wrong gays name like ABC did multiple times in the MSU Indiana game, I haven't heard any agenda trying to promote the blue bloods, and I haven't heard Desmond Howard show his love for the university of Michigan in his 'analysis'.

I'll take this over ABC/ESPN any day of the week.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-07, 17:45

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'm not surprised that Danielson turned into an SEC shill, but like Steve, I rarely watch SEC games so I haven't been exposed to it. When Danielson had the The Locker Room show radio with Eli Zaret and Gibby it was the best sports talk radio in Detroit history.

I miss Musburger, too.

Musburger made mistakes, but who gives a shit. The guy added an element of excitement and drama to the game. I'd take him over that douchebag Buckeye homer Herbshit any day of the week.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-07, 17:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:I like bimbos on the sidelines but try not to listen to them. I do miss Gary Danielson doing B1G games though.

I hate it when they go to the sideline woman in-game and only use her voice. They hired her for her looks--put the camera on her, fer cryin' out loud.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-07, 17:48

tGreenWay wrote:

I hate it when they go to the sideline woman in-game and only use her voice. They hired her for her looks--put the camera on her, fer cryin' out loud.  

Exactly.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-07, 18:01

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I was amused that the broadcast team on the Iowa/Indiana game on ESPN speculated that Bo Schlemlechler might have more bowl wins than the six that Kirk Ferentz has won. It was the Aflac trivia question, which asked which B1G coach had won more. Everybody over the age of 40 knows Bo had big problems winning the last game of the season.

Fuck Bo Schembechler.

This. And btw, all the networks have bimbos on the sidelines.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-11-07, 18:02

tGreenWay wrote:

And is too much to ask for some tight pants or some goddamned cleavage?

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-07, 18:05

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

And is too much to ask for some tight pants or some goddamned cleavage?

I think they'd be very comfortable in yoga pants and showing tits, especially since so many of them came from an "I want to be a famous model/actress" background.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down