Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if Bob is celebrating the fact that Mother Teresa is becoming a Saint?

+5
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Rocinante
steveschneider
DWags
9 posters

Go down

I wonder if Bob is celebrating the fact that Mother Teresa is becoming a Saint?    Empty I wonder if Bob is celebrating the fact that Mother Teresa is becoming a Saint?

Post by DWags 2015-12-18, 14:00

He Bobby, the Pope confirmed a miracle. yep, a miracle, now she's a Saint! Good news.

btw, our good Catholic Boy Mike D'Antoni has performed some mother fucking miracles at MSU. I wonder if the Pope would consider him for Sainthood? Would it be Saint Mark or Saint Mike?

Mother Teresa becoming a Saint
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I wonder if Bob is celebrating the fact that Mother Teresa is becoming a Saint?    Empty Re: I wonder if Bob is celebrating the fact that Mother Teresa is becoming a Saint?

Post by DWags 2015-12-18, 14:06

Honestly, if the Catholics need proof of miracles before Sainthood, how many has our own Mark Dantonio performed? And he's done it in front of millions, no smoke or mirrors. Little Giants? Miracle. Cousins to Nichol? Miracle. Mouse trap? Semi miracle. hey didle didle saddler up the middle? semi miracle. Beating OSU two of the last three? Partial miracle. Punt block? full fledged fucking miracle.

What would the Pope need? That's some serious ass shit right there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I wonder if Bob is celebrating the fact that Mother Teresa is becoming a Saint?    Empty Re: I wonder if Bob is celebrating the fact that Mother Teresa is becoming a Saint?

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-18, 14:31

I remember seeing a Christopher Hitchens interview where he laid out a very compelling argument about what a terrible person she really was. He called her a fanatic, a fundamentalist and a fraud. Responsible for untold suffering, death and misery. I think over all the general population has been bamboozled about her work.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-18, 14:46

steveschneider wrote:I remember seeing a Christopher Hitchens interview where he laid out a very compelling argument about what a terrible person she really was. He called her a fanatic, a fundamentalist and a fraud. Responsible for untold suffering, death and misery. I think over all the general population has been bamboozled about her work.

Well I'm going to go out on a limb and say he won't be invited to be a saint by the Pope.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-18, 15:06

DWags wrote:Honestly, if the Catholics need proof of miracles before Sainthood, how many has our own Mark Dantonio performed? And he's done it in front of millions, no smoke or mirrors. Little Giants? Miracle. Cousins to Nichol? Miracle. Mouse trap? Semi miracle. hey didle didle saddler up the middle? semi miracle. Beating OSU two of the last three? Partial miracle. Punt block? full fledged fucking miracle.

We heard you the first time. God you're like a 5 year old.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-18, 15:09

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:Honestly, if the Catholics need proof of miracles before Sainthood, how many has our own Mark Dantonio performed? And he's done it in front of millions, no smoke or mirrors. Little Giants? Miracle. Cousins to Nichol? Miracle. Mouse trap? Semi miracle. hey didle didle saddler up the middle? semi miracle. Beating OSU two of the last three? Partial miracle. Punt block? full fledged fucking miracle.

Sorry.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-18, 15:51

Rocinante wrote:

Is not, is not.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-18, 15:51

DWags wrote:Honestly, if the Catholics need proof of miracles before Sainthood, how many has our own Mark Dantonio performed?  And he's done it in front of millions, no smoke or mirrors.  Little Giants?  Miracle.  Cousins to Nichol?  Miracle.   Mouse trap?  Semi miracle.   hey didle didle saddler up the middle?  semi miracle.    Beating OSU two of the last three?  Partial miracle.  Punt block?  full fledged fucking miracle.

What would the Pope need?    That's some serious ass shit right there.  

I want to fuck your D wags.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-12-18, 17:28

DWags wrote:He Bobby, the Pope confirmed a miracle. yep, a miracle, now she's a Saint! Good news.

btw, our good Catholic Boy Mike D'Antoni has performed some mother fucking miracles at MSU. I wonder if the Pope would consider him for Sainthood? Would it be Saint Mark or Saint Mike?

Mother Teresa becoming a Saint

Mike's brother Mark chased all the walverines off MSU's campus.

What did Mother Theresa do? Sure as hell didn't chase all the rapists out of India.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-12-18, 18:08

All I've taken from this thread is that Christopher hitchens was an asshole and DWags is out of his fucking element
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-18, 18:23

Ass Dan wrote:All I've taken from this thread is that Christopher hitchens was an asshole and DWags is out of his fucking element

I was raised Catholic. Never got to have the priest sex though.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-18, 23:35

DWags wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:All I've taken from this thread is that Christopher hitchens was an asshole and DWags is out of his fucking element

12 years of catholic school and I was never touched either. I feel now like I wasn't cute enough and my self esteem has suffered through adulthood. Thinking about a class action suit against the Vatican for pain and suffering. You in Dwags ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-19, 00:02

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

12 years of catholic school and I was never touched either. I feel now like I wasn't cute enough and my self esteem has suffered through adulthood. Thinking about a class action suit against the Vatican for pain and suffering. You in Dwags ?

In.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-12-19, 00:47

steveschneider wrote:I remember seeing a Christopher Hitchens interview where he laid out a very compelling argument about what a terrible person she really was. He called her a fanatic, a fundamentalist and a fraud. Responsible for untold suffering, death and misery. I think over all the general population has been bamboozled about her work.

He has a book on the same topic, it's a little strident but very good. If I recall he brings it up here too, which is damn entertaining:

Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down