Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Are You Guys Celebrating President's Day?

+2
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

How Are You Guys Celebrating President's Day? Empty How Are You Guys Celebrating President's Day?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-20, 11:12

I think I'm gonna make fun of disabled people and maybe sexually assault some women..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Are You Guys Celebrating President's Day? Empty Re: How Are You Guys Celebrating President's Day?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-02-20, 11:19

The government doesn't have time to insult people today, Bob. They're not working.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

How Are You Guys Celebrating President's Day? Empty Re: How Are You Guys Celebrating President's Day?

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-20, 11:19

#PrayforSweden
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-20, 11:26

Floyd Robertson wrote:The government doesn't have time to insult people today, Bob. They're not working.
okay..

in that case, I'll spend my day reading my bible while supporting a racist, bigot misogynist who brags about sexually assaulting women.

and I'll pray. A lot.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-20, 12:51

Driving home from Louisville. Stopped off for lunch right next to where we stayed after the Iowa BTCCG. Good memories.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-20, 12:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Driving home from Louisville. Stopped off for lunch right next to where we stayed after the Iowa BTCCG. Good memories.
you should swing by the memorial for the Bowling Green Massacre. It's very moving.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-20, 16:55

By fucking the slaves
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-02-21, 09:25

I went to a demonstration and sang a song and spoke about education.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down