Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swill Rods please ban anyone bringing up RCMB topics on the Swill.

+14
Death Roe
duffy munn
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Giant Moose
Turtleneck
The_Dude
Blanch32
Gomer
The Pantry
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Swill Rods please ban anyone bringing up RCMB topics on the Swill.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Swill Rods please ban anyone bringing up RCMB topics on the Swill.

Post by Blanch32 Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:59 am

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Those bastards are trying to force you to spend more time here.

It's a solid strategy.

For swill domination? Agreed. Rodky is saban, loose is dantonio
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Swill Rods please ban anyone bringing up RCMB topics on the Swill.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Swill Rods please ban anyone bringing up RCMB topics on the Swill.

Post by duffy munn Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:00 am

Blanch32 wrote:Bump. Banned on trcmb again. Going to have to assume it was pulling or Muffy for shit I have said yesterday here, not there.

Lol, what babies

Nope. I enjoy laughing AT you too much.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:06 am

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Bump. Banned on trcmb again. Going to have to assume it was pulling or Muffy for shit I have said yesterday here, not there.

Lol, what babies

Nope. I enjoy laughing AT you too much.

Then who the hell banned me and for what? Jocksniffing is not a crime!!! If so you'd need to ban 88% of trcmb!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:09 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:So we can't make fun of Andrew Bell and nedgo any more?
Who the fuck is Andrew Bell? I think its cruel to make fun of nedgo.

Agreed 100%.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 am

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Those bastards are trying to force you to spend more time here.

It's a solid strategy.

It's a cheap shot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:13 am

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

It's a solid strategy.

It's a cheap shot.

We need to close our borders.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:31 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It's a cheap shot.  

As mod, I would temporarily close the board to all posters coming from tRCMB. I know they are not all bad, but it is too hard sorting out who is who. I know some are refugees trying to escape the chaos and arbitrary punishments common to the RCMB. Some of the people coming here are running from those that threaten this board. But again, the risk is to great. In our hearts we say let them post, but in our heads we say the risk is too great. This is a time to think with our heads and not our hearts.

For those already here, they would go on a list and I would monitor their behavior regularly.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:36 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

As mod, I would temporarily close the board to all posters coming from tRCMB. I know they are not all bad, but it is too hard sorting out who is who. I know some are refugees trying to escape the chaos and arbitrary punishments common to the RCMB. Some of the people coming here are running from those that threaten this board. But again, the risk is to great. In our hearts we say let them post, but in our heads we say the risk is too great. This is a time to think with our heads and not our hearts.

For those already here, they would go on a list and I would monitor their behavior regularly.

Thanks Trumpleneck.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:46 am

Mock me all you want, but we are under threat from radical RCMB posters. They hate us because we are free at tSwill. They want to destroy what we have. They have brought their destructive ways to our home and it is now time to stand up and fight for what we value. THIS IS THE INTERNET. THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:50 am

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:52 am

Turtleneck wrote:Mock me all you want, but we are under threat from radical RCMB posters. They hate us because we are free at tSwill. They want to destroy what we have. They have brought their destructive ways to our home and it is now time to stand up and fight for what we value. THIS IS THE INTERNET. THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

I heard that see rock went there and they cut his head off and now he can't ever leave again. Or he's just a traitor bitch. Something like that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:30 am

NigelUno wrote:Funny man ghost is now taking Swill topics to tRCMB.

Swill Rods please ban anyone bringing up RCMB topics on the Swill.  - Page 2 502811600

Swill Rods please ban anyone bringing up RCMB topics on the Swill.  - Page 2 1494614055
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:40 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Mock me all you want, but we are under threat from radical RCMB posters. They hate us because we are free at tSwill. They want to destroy what we have. They have brought their destructive ways to our home and it is now time to stand up and fight for what we value. THIS IS THE INTERNET. THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

I heard that see rock went there and they cut his head off and now he can't ever leave again. Or he's just a traitor bitch. Something like that.

We need to be great again, Travis. Our enemies see us as weak. That is not acceptable.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:46 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You are too soft.  You are a bleeding heart.  I will have the RCMB refugees hunted down like dogs and I will create a thread to display pictures of their broken bodies as a warning to others to take their new ideas elsewhere.  I will also put pictures of them impaled on spikes on the main page so as to warn the enemies of tSwill. Unless they are females.  I will let the females in if they can make good tasting sammiches and are willing to serve as nude models with their lady parts blurred to not violate the TOS.  I will use the ban hammer to crush my opposition and crush the feminists.  This is my platform.  Also, bacon is good too and if a female can make great tasting BLT or Club sammiches then she will not be required to serve as a nude model unless she wants to, but she will have to serve her great tasting BLT and Club sammiches regardless of whether she chooses to work as a nude model.  This is my platform.  Oh, and mini nukes.  I will use mini nukes to destroy our internet foes.  This is my final platform.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Bump.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Gomer wrote:Bump.

You mad pussy? Getting eviscergayted on the RCMB so you go on s crying rant. Lol. What a misfit.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Why do you insist on insulting people by referring to them as gay? Seems childish and not all that creative.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:34 pm

FWIW... By "eviscerating" me they mean flooding TOS with dozens of posts using homophobic slurs; the douche who thinks cancer is funny going so far as to refer to my "fagdom". 

When I finally dropped the mic on their ass and let them know that I won't be insulted by their bigotry because acknowledging it would lend credence to the idea that there was something wrong with homosexuality, they came running over here to start not one, but two call out threads.  To crow about their apparent victory which they realized by bestowing the most homophobic slurs upon someone without that person giving them the satisfaction being responded to.

I didn't encourage any of this posting at tSwill.  They showed up if only for the fact that they got their dicks kicked in over there. So sorry about the mess over here guys.

And also FWIW, I didn't cry to anyone over there.  Maybe it's surprising to them, but most people don't tolerate bigotry.  If they got in trouble for something, I played no part in it.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:57 pm

Gomer wrote:FWIW.... the douche who thinks cancer is funny going so far. 

Not funny. Just worthy of a gotcha moment and worth bringing up a few times on two boards. You know, kool kids, premium, etc,
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:05 am

Wow, there is no line for some people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:29 am

Gomer wrote:FWIW... By "eviscerating" me they mean flooding TOS with dozens of posts using homophobic slurs; the douche who thinks cancer is funny going so far as to refer to my "fagdom". 

When I finally dropped the mic on their ass and let them know that I won't be insulted by their bigotry because acknowledging it would lend credence to the idea that there was something wrong with homosexuality, they came running over here to start not one, but two call out threads.  To crow about their apparent victory which they realized by bestowing the most homophobic slurs upon someone without that person giving them the satisfaction being responded to.

I didn't encourage any of this posting at tSwill.  They showed up if only for the fact that they got their dicks kicked in over there. So sorry about the mess over here guys.

And also FWIW, I didn't cry to anyone over there.  Maybe it's surprising to them, but most people don't tolerate bigotry.  If they got in trouble for something, I played no part in it.

Look, I support your coming out, yet I too was banned over there. The fuck is that shit?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2