Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

+21
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
Cameron
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Rocinante
AnomanderRake
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Nordic
Herbie Green
DWags
I.B. Fine
TheReal_LWS
Blanch32
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? Empty Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-16, 10:47

What happened? Oh it became the rcmb affraid
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? Empty Re: Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-16, 10:49

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? Empty Re: Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-16, 11:04

No.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-16, 11:06

I was wondering where the "ask a really dumb question", thread went.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-03-16, 11:06

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? GKmjOiT
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-16, 13:39

bonars tilting hard right now I see
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-16, 14:54

Clarett's Folly wrote:Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? GKmjOiT

That made me chortle and guffaw! LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-03-16, 14:58

He aims, he shoots....
Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? Epic-fail-gifs-gun-recoil-fail
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-16, 15:00

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-16, 16:00

tanfan! wrote:What happened? Oh it became the rcmb affraid

This place might actually be worse when it comes to bonars
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-16, 16:02

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-16, 16:04

Herbie Green wrote:
tanfan! wrote:What happened?  Oh it became the rcmb affraid

Were you the one talking about message board legacies or some stupid, lame shit like that? Weird dude.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-16, 16:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Were you the one talking about message board legacies or some stupid, lame shit like that? Weird dude.

I don’t remember anything you have ever talked about
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-16, 16:15

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Dementia? That sucks.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-16, 18:46

I remember when Tanfan used to brag about being in a "legends" posse that would show up to EL once a year.

But that was before members of the posse started schtick fights to fill the summer.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-16, 19:28

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? Larryl12
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-16, 20:17

I don't even know how the fuck I got here to begin with but I never posted or lurked on the RCMB enough to generate much hate for it. I kinda settled in here and never looked back.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-03-16, 20:19

I do not remember that Tanfan
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-16, 20:20

AnomanderRake wrote:I don't even know how the fuck I got here to begin with but I never posted or lurked on the RCMB enough to generate much hate for it. I kinda settled in here and never looked back.

Happy you're here. Some of the sour pusses from the RCMB???? Happy they're here also. It's just never gonna become a board like the one they crave. Schtick's are too worn.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-16, 20:24

DWags wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:I don't even know how the fuck I got here to begin with but I never posted or lurked on the RCMB enough to generate much hate for it. I kinda settled in here and never looked back.

Happy you're here. Some of the sour pusses from the RCMB???? Happy they're here also. It's just never gonna become a board like the one they crave. Schtick's are too worn.

Thanks dude. I'm not sure what it is they're looking for here. Message boards are what you and the rest of the community make of them, that's kinda the fucking point.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-16, 20:25

I don't remember anyone ever saying that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-16, 20:27

I only remember it being billed as a haven from corporate greed and corruption.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-16, 20:31

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Don't recall you ever posting back on tTurd. You seem like a new blanch schtick here.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-16, 20:38

The Pantry wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Don't recall you ever posting back on tTurd. You seem like a new blanch schtick here.

I remember when you wanted to pull out of the gambling forum because you thought I was a Scum fan
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-16, 20:46

Herbie trying to act like a tough guy is hilarious.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-16, 20:51

Herbie Green wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Don't recall you ever posting back on tTurd. You seem like a new blanch schtick here.

I remember when you wanted to pull out of the gambling forum because you thought I was a Scum fan
Still no evidence you are not.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-16, 20:59

Death Roe wrote:Herbie trying to act like a tough guy is hilarious.

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? 502811600 Yup. He alluded to wanting to kick my ass IRL one time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-16, 21:00

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Herbie trying to act like a tough guy is hilarious.

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? 502811600 Yup. He alluded to wanting to kick my ass IRL one time.

Still funny that he likes to call out peoples' "posting careers" like we take them seriously.

I bet he has a dossier on all of us. When he is adding to it, his wife asks him and he says, "Just doing some work for my internet friends. Blanch needs my help, sugar bear!"
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-17, 00:07

Death Roe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Still funny that he likes to call out peoples' "posting careers" like we take them seriously.

I bet he has a dossier on all of us. When he is adding to it, his wife asks him and he says, "Just doing some work for my internet friends. Blanch needs my help, sugar bear!"

I kind of like that. I was too young to have had an FBI or MSP Red List file during the Vietnam War protests, so this could work. Besides, the more he works on his scrapbooking internet agitator files, the less he has time to post here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 00:21

DWags wrote:

No you are not. you banned tDude.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 00:21

Herbie Green wrote:
tanfan! wrote:What happened? Oh it became the rcmb affraid

absolutely
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-03-17, 00:51

Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpEBUULB-MFOTlI-eZYo7vZQtLIR2tvkJ2PgC5g3x4u3NK7Zkl
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2017-03-17, 06:15

gHost Spartan wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:He aims, he shoots....
Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? Epic-fail-gifs-gun-recoil-fail

That's really strange. It looks like that chick is discharging a firearm in a public park. You can see the fountain in the background.

Go to Detroit or Chicago, they do it all the time there.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 06:53

gHost Spartan wrote:When the Swill first started Mel angrily texted me and claimed that I had stabbed her and Trevor in the back by joining this board, and that I was messing with Trevor's livelihood. Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? 502811600

She made her bed when she permabanned me. ask her how the other shoe fits. loose knows
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-17, 08:23

gHost Spartan wrote:When the Swill first started Mel angrily texted me and claimed that I had stabbed her and Trevor in the back by joining this board, and that I was messing with Trevor's livelihood. Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? 502811600

If true, that is one of the sadder things I have heard in a while.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-17, 08:37

No way Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 09:07

I take it neither of you met Mel. to me, trcmb died when she got involved. most just laughed at the melificaction without considering the repercussions.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-03-17, 09:24

Remember with WBH was almost cool?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-17, 09:34

You guys still fighting over who is the most awesome message board poster? Dorks. Remember when the swill was going to run the rcmb out of bizness? 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-17, 09:38

TheReal_LWS wrote:Remember with WBH was almost cool?

Dude tried real hard when the swill was launched. tried to rebrand after his taters were run off trcmb. but eventually his true colors came out and he is ineffective when not involved in a pack.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next