Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in?

+17
pulling69
Gomer
Watch Out Pylon!
DroppedByADime
duffy munn
Turtleneck
DWags
Code_Warrior
tanfan!
kingstonlake
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
Snake Plissken
Blanch32
NigelUno
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dedicated circle jerk thread?

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Vote_lcap38%Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 8 ]
Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Vote_lcap10%Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Vote_lcap19%Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Vote_lcap33%Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 21

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Empty Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-28, 10:39

Or should we let things take their course and invade every thread on the board for funsies?

The one upside having a dedicated thread is that surely a winner would be identified post haste.

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? 1550444538
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Empty Re: Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in?

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-28, 10:41

I don't know. It does get old, but aren't we all about natural progression here? We could just ignore stupidity, but people choose to post in threads that idiots start and thus encourage the idiots. My vote is meh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Empty Re: Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in?

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-28, 10:44

Did you figure out your bill at Dave & Buster's yet?

Keep us updated.

Oh...sorry. This is probably the wrong thread for that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-28, 10:52

Rocinante wrote:I don't know. It does get old, but aren't we all about natural progression here? We could just ignore stupidity, but people choose to post in threads that idiots start and thus encourage the idiots. My vote is meh.

Yeah I don't really care either. I just wanted to provide another medium for them to fight in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-28, 10:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I don't know. It does get old, but aren't we all about natural progression here? We could just ignore stupidity, but people choose to post in threads that idiots start and thus encourage the idiots. My vote is meh.

Yeah I don't really care either. I just wanted to provide another medium for them to fight in.

You don't care so much you started a thread about us?? Well at least this one is more relevant than a $28 overcharge...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-28, 10:56

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

You don't care so much you started a thread about us?? Well at least this one is more relevant than a $28 overcharge...

I know it will be tough for your ego to process this but it's not about "you" so much as it is about the board. It did take a lot of thought and effort though. My fingers are supes tired.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-28, 10:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I know it will be tough for your ego to process this but it's not about "you" so much as it is about the board. It did take a lot of thought and effort though. My fingers are supes tired.

Sorry Rudolph you're not invited to our reindeer games. You can always join tanner on misfit island
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-28, 11:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

This is great.

Looks like we have a new message board rivalry developing here. WBH vs. blancHie!!!

Should I start a separate thread for you 2? Or can you keep the epic internet battles confined here?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-28, 11:02

NigelUno wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

This is great.

Looks like we have a new message board rivalry developing here. WBH vs. blancHie!!!

Should I start a separate thread for you 2? Or can you keep the epic internet battles confined here?

Dude has been battling me for turf since the dawn of the swill. He and the rest of the green seat mafia are pissed the kids rather listen to me than their stale old material.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-28, 11:04

I'm personally getting tired of it and am slowly migrating to my non-sports board. Whatever...
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-28, 11:04

Please add WBH to the thread title. Tia.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-28, 11:05

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

This is great.

Dude has been battling me for turf since the dawn of the swill. He and the rest of the green seat mafia are pissed the kids rather listen to me than their stale old material.

Yes, this is definitely a place to battle for turf. LOL
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-28, 11:06

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Sorry Rudolph you're not invited to our reindeer games. You can always join tanner on misfit island

See? This is why I treasure Blanch. He has occasional gems like this.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-28, 11:07

Snake Plissken wrote:I'm personally getting tired of it and am slowly migrating to my non-sports board. Whatever...

So you mean you'll be here less than almost never? Dang!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-28, 11:09

Death Roe wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Says the guy with minimal message board influence.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-28, 11:09

SucksDick365 should have a play in fight. Hes not on par with these.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-28, 11:11

Snake Plissken wrote:I'm personally getting tired of it and am slowly migrating to my non-sports board. Whatever...

Sincerely,

The rod of the green seat mafia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-28, 11:11

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Says the guy with minimal message board influence.

On fire!

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-28, 11:30

There is a board for dog farts?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-12-28, 11:53

I really don't engage Nigel or Muffy much. I've concluded both are mentally unstable and depressed. It explains why they feel the need to attack the cool kids. Bothers them. Let me tell you this, if I had a sick relative I wouldn't be spending time on a message board baiting my enemies into fights like Muffy does. But that's me. I spent the weekend with my architect friend and my other buddy who's a dentist. According to Muffy I have no friends outside this message board because I happen to attend msu football games with a few rcmber's and my lifelong college friends. Once I read that I realized the guy was not functioning with a full deck so I just ignore him now and don't engage either directly. Gaymer is queer. Ha ha.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-28, 12:10

I don't care and I don't think it would do any good anyway.  Trolls are fun to mess with at first, then they get boring.  When I thought SD was Ghost doing a Ross schtick, it was humorous so I engaged him, but I quickly got bored of SD so I no longer pay attention to anything he posts.  Blanch was OK when he was occasionally funny with his idiotic shit posts, but he seems to have morphed into SD lite recently and stopped being funny, so I've become bored with him too and no longer pay attention.  As for those who still engage them, well, I guess we all find our own way to enjoy the board.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-28, 12:16

WhiteBoy?

I'll be busy for 3-4 days starting tomorrow afternoon. Can you fill in for me? Thanks in advance.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-28, 12:49

This thread is the greatest thread ever.  Not joking.  If we answer it, like I just did, we contribute to the problem, if we don't answer it, we allow the boil to fester.  

Every time I see those two guys post and they say how funny they are and that we don't get it, I want to follow it up with "Why are you morons answering this shit?".  Honestly, if they were ignored, they really would find another forum for their shit.  But they won't be ignored. Too many on this forum can't help themselves.

However, When Blanch tries to discuss sports, at least he's trying to discuss it.  No matter how wrong he is, at least he's trying to discuss it.  Way better than many of us who don't say shit or offer an opinion and then just criticize those who do.  But mostly, we have to read about how funny, rich good looking and outstanding they are.  What happens when they do that?  We answer.  

So, I've gone on longer than Rocky talking about an opponents special teams here.  Bottom line, keep posting shit like this, keep answering shit about those two when they tell us how great they are, it perpetuates it.  

It's like crack isn't it?   God Bless the swill.

Do whatever the fuck you guys want.

Last edited by DWags on 2015-12-28, 12:51; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-28, 12:50

Tanfan! wrote:I really don't engage Nigel or Muffy much.  I've concluded both are mentally unstable and depressed.  It explains why they feel the need to attack the cool kids.  Bothers them.  Let me tell you this, if I had a sick relative I wouldn't be spending time on a message board baiting my enemies into fights like Muffy does.  But that's me.  I spent the weekend with my architect friend and my other buddy who's a dentist. According to Muffy I have no friends outside this message board because I happen to attend msu football games with a few rcmber's and my lifelong college friends.  Once I read that I realized the guy was not functioning with a full deck so I just ignore him now and don't engage either directly.  Gaymer is queer. Ha ha.

You're kind of strange, bro (and a little illogical).

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-28, 15:36

DWags wrote:This thread is the greatest thread ever.  Not joking.  If we answer it, like I just did, we contribute to the problem, if we don't answer it, we allow the boil to fester.  

Every time I see those two guys post and they say how funny they are and that we don't get it, I want to follow it up with "Why are you morons answering this shit?".  Honestly, if they were ignored, they really would find another forum for their shit.  But they won't be ignored. Too many on this forum can't help themselves.

However, When Blanch tries to discuss sports, at least he's trying to discuss it.  No matter how wrong he is, at least he's trying to discuss it.  Way better than many of us who don't say shit or offer an opinion and then just criticize those who do.  But mostly, we have to read about how funny, rich good looking and outstanding they are.  What happens when they do that?  We answer.  

So, I've gone on longer than Rocky talking about an opponents special teams here.  Bottom line, keep posting shit like this, keep answering shit about those two when they tell us how great they are, it perpetuates it.  

It's like crack isn't it?   God Bless the swill.

Do whatever the fuck you guys want.

Solid analysis. Took, what 15 years, but better late than never...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-28, 17:43

Tanfan! wrote:I really don't engage Nigel or Muffy much. I've concluded both are mentally unstable and depressed. It explains why they feel the need to attack the cool kids. Bothers them. Let me tell you this, if I had a sick relative I wouldn't be spending time on a message board baiting my enemies into fights like Muffy does. But that's me. I spent the weekend with my architect friend and my other buddy who's a dentist. According to Muffy I have no friends outside this message board because I happen to attend msu football games with a few rcmber's and my lifelong college friends. Once I read that I realized the guy was not functioning with a full deck so I just ignore him now and don't engage either directly. Gaymer is queer. Ha ha.

I like how much you enjoy involving my terminally ill mother as a weapon in your message board battle. Says a ton about your character.

Message to all board posters: never, ever tell anything to this asshole in confidence.

PS. You would never say anything of this sort to a person's face. Because you are a fucking pussy.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-28, 18:00

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:I really don't engage Nigel or Muffy much. I've concluded both are mentally unstable and depressed. It explains why they feel the need to attack the cool kids. Bothers them. Let me tell you this, if I had a sick relative I wouldn't be spending time on a message board baiting my enemies into fights like Muffy does. But that's me. I spent the weekend with my architect friend and my other buddy who's a dentist. According to Muffy I have no friends outside this message board because I happen to attend msu football games with a few rcmber's and my lifelong college friends. Once I read that I realized the guy was not functioning with a full deck so I just ignore him now and don't engage either directly. Gaymer is queer. Ha ha.

I like how much you enjoy involving my terminally ill mother as a weapon in your message board battle. Says a ton about your character.

Message to all board posters: never, ever tell anything to this asshole in confidence.

PS. You would never say anything of this sort to a person's face. Because you are a fucking pussy.

Let me ask a question to make this clear from someone who usually just tries to scroll right past most of the standard message board fights... So you pmed tanfan and told him about your terminally ill mother and he proceeded to talk about publically on the board without your permission?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-28, 18:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Let me ask a question to make this clear from someone who usually just tries to scroll right past most of the standard message board fights... So you pmed tanfan and told him about your terminally ill mother and he proceeded to talk about publically on the board without your permission?

Yep. He wanted to hook up for the Purdue tailgate ( I have met him before) and I told him why I couldn't make it. When I gave him shit about his OSU prediction ( yes a fucking college football game) he used my moms illness for his gotcha moment.

He continues to play this card on both boards. I guess brain cancer is message board fodder for this guy. Tells me all I need to know about him.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-28, 18:15

duffy munn wrote:

Yep. He wanted to hook up for the Purdue tailgate ( I have met him before) and I told him why I couldn't make it. When I gave him shit about his OSU prediction ( yes a fucking college football game) he used my moms illness for his gotcha moment.

He continues to play this card on both boards. I guess brain cancer is message board fodder for this guy. Tells me all I need to know about him.

Tanfan, is this true? Assuming it's true, then that's a really gigantic douche bag move and you should apologize.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-12-28, 18:20

Yikes...

Can I just call blanch an awkward hypocritical jock sniffing geek to help break this ice ?
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-28, 18:24

DroppedByADime wrote:Yikes...

Can I just call blanch an awkward hypocritical jock sniffing geek to help break this ice ?

At least he doesn't have marsupial thumbs Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-28, 18:28

duffy munn wrote:

Tanfan, is this true? Assuming it's true, then that's a really gigantic douche bag move and you should apologize.

He issued a backhanded, hollow apology. While telling me how I should handle my family business. Now, he continues to bring it up on two public forums. He's a dick.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-28, 18:29

Sorry to hear about your mom duffy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-28, 18:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sorry to hear about your mom duffy.

Thanks dude. It sucks.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-28, 18:52

duffy munn wrote:

Prayers for your mother.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-28, 19:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Or should we let things take their course and invade every thread on the board for funsies?

The one upside having a dedicated thread is that surely a winner would be identified post haste.

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? 1550444538

For one nothing would exist on this board without me and blanche.  It would be one giant snooze fest. Also, you think about me way to much.  Imma go enjoy my evening at a expensive restaurant while you old fucks talk about the cool, premium posters. Some day you will grow a pair and make some friends in the real world. Pussies.
Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? Pathei10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-28, 19:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Or should we let things take their course and invade every thread on the board for funsies?

Also get ur trailer park trash restaurant eating off this forum.  Are you even a Spartan? You seem poor. No body gives a shit you can barely afford cheap ass food.  I pay restaurant bills in the 1000's, ur a bitch. I don't come on here complaining about tipping a waitress 400 dollars. Shut the fuck up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-28, 20:13

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Also get ur trailer park trash restaurant eating off this forum.  Are you even a Spartan? You seem poor. No body gives a shit you can barely afford cheap ass food.  I pay restaurant bills in the 1000's, ur a bitch. I don't come on here complaining about tipping a waitress 400 dollars. Shut the fuck up.

Where do you get all of this money ? Have you ever EARNED any money ?

I keep asking, you never answer.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-12-28, 20:17

duffy munn wrote:

I'll say it to your face. You didn't say it was in confidence. You used it as an excuse to not meet up for a beer. After that you went in the attack. I never mentioned your mom by name I told you to go check yourself and take care of your ailing relative instead of spending your days attacking your enemies. You exaggerated it and told the entire world your mom was dying. That's what you do fuck face. You exaggerate things for sympathy. Oh and you offered to fly down to Florida to kick my ass. I offered to pick you up at the airport. My offer is still good. You're such a Whiney little bitch. You attacked Ross for not having a dad and get pissed off when I tell you to check yourself and go take care of your ailing relative. Never once did I say your mother was terminally ill. But now everyone knows. And you used that information to inflame the passions of Internet strangers. That's how fucking pathetic you are.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-12-28, 20:20

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Where do you get all of this money ? Have you ever EARNED any money ?

I keep asking, you never answer.

Because you're a sactimonious prick and its none of your business
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next