Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in?

+17
pulling69
Gomer
Watch Out Pylon!
DroppedByADime
duffy munn
Turtleneck
DWags
Code_Warrior
tanfan!
kingstonlake
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
Snake Plissken
Blanch32
NigelUno
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dedicated circle jerk thread?

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 8 ]
Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 21

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in?

Post by duffy munn Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 14:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I had pretty much let it go until you kept posting about it on two boards.

I thought you never mentioned my mother ?

SD265 is NOT a real person.
Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Duffym10

And everyone is bored of your fiction. Time to create a new character.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in?

Post by steveschneider Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 14:55

Damn, this was one depressing thread. Some harsh and negative stuff over very petty matters.

How about in 2016 we all try to be kinder to each other?

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Pp0809
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 15:00

steveschneider wrote:Damn, this was one depressing thread. Some harsh and negative stuff over very petty matters.

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Pp0809

Eat shit Steve
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 15:04

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Duffym10

Ill let my dogs and my 2,000 dollar lap top know they are fake too. Along with my lexus cars, boats, golf cart, shoes, tvs and houses. Eat shit.

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Pitbul11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 15:07

steveschneider wrote:Damn, this was one depressing thread. Some harsh and negative stuff over very petty matters.

How about Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 2809484752 .
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 15:11

If you look at that closely, it's an atomic mushroom cloud disguised as a peace sign.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 15:31

Ummmm....why?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 15:48

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Ill let my dogs and my 2,000 dollar lap top know they are fake too. Along with my lexus cars, boats, golf cart, shoes, tvs and houses. Eat shit.

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Pitbul11

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 Lotto-lottery-money-dollars-web-generic
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 16:07

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

As always, curious as to which fictitious person buys these imaginary things.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 16:14

Yawnsville: Population, me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 16:18

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Why are you always alone? I mean, I know why, but have you ever examined it and come to grips with it?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 16:21

kingstonlake wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Why are you always alone? I mean, I know why, but have you ever examined it and come to grips with it?

Um, he has dogs, shoes and TVs. Who needs people ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 16:41

Are you implying duffy's mother having cancer is a petty matter?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 16:59

Im going to settle this once and for all.  

SD265 RULES, PUT UP OR SHUT UP
This is the fucking internet, if your panties get in a bunch from people you don't know comments, its time for a reevaluation of your life (Duffy for example)  If you share personal information about your mother to some one you never met, its time to reevaluate your life. Practically every one has some one with cancer in their family or extended family.  Who the fuck cares about some anonymous poster duffy munn.  You are one peasant in over 7 billion worldwide. Shut up Duffy, you are the idiot for sharing shit.   Secondly, this is the internet, were not here to be your fucking girl friend through times while you ridicule people. Either follow the criteria or get the fuck out. Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 17:12

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Im going to settle this once and for all.  

This is the fucking internet, if your panties get in a bunch from people you don't know comments, its time for a reevaluation of your life (Duffy for example)  If you share personal information about your mother to some one you never met, its time to reevaluate your life. Practically every one has some one with cancer in their family or extended family.  Who the fuck cares about some anonymous poster duffy munn.  You are one peasant in over 7 billion worldwide. Shut up Duffy, you are the idiot for sharing shit.   Secondly, this is the internet, were not here to be your fucking girl friend through times while you ridicule people. Either follow the criteria or get the fuck out. Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 328670334

I'm not gonna get dragged into this but, you qualify as having to get the fuck out, according to a number of your criteria listed.

No big deal to me, just wanted to point it out. Carry on
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 17:13

DWags wrote:

I'm not gonna get dragged into this but, you qualify as having to get the fuck out, according to a number of your criteria listed.

I know you are to old to read shit these days (and participate in this shit) but I put up. I don't act like a little bitch and ask for a pity party from strangers. I fire back at my haters with fire. Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 17:19

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

I know you are to old to read shit these days (and participate in this shit) but I put up. I don't act like a little bitch and ask for a pity party from strangers. I fire back at my haters with fire. Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 328670334

No, you're acting like that pretty much right now. JMO. Carry on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 17:20

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

No, you're acting like that pretty much right now. JMO. Carry on.

I'm too old for this shit. I don't know why people read this. Guess people have their hobbies, I'm not going to judge. Carry on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 17:25

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 502811600

It's really not that hard fellas. Told you I could Nigel.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 18:06

Says the lonely dude who is so craved for attention he says, wears, and acts just like a little pussy who seeks attention from internet strangers because he never got it from mommy.

Jesus fucking christ you idiot. Practice what your preach you insignifivant twerp. Lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:30

kingstonlake wrote:

Says the lonely dude who is so craved for attention he says, wears, and acts just like a little pussy who seeks attention from internet strangers because he never got it from mommy.

Jesus fucking christ you idiot. Practice what your preach you insignifivant twerp. Lol.

top 1%>Can'tAffordHouseOnLake. You are the insignificant one. Not too many one percents Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 328670334

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:34; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:31

DWags wrote:Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 502811600

It's really not that hard fellas. Told you I could Nigel.

The same shit you do in every thread?  Yea we all doubted your ability to be repetitive. Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 502811600 Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 1966794946 Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:35

#winning!!

Didn't he have some rules??

Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 502811600

Like the back of my hand. I still got it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:37

DWags wrote:#winning!!

Didn't he have some rules??

Like the back of my hand.  I still got it.

Thats not how it works. I always win. I'm in the 1 percent. Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:39

I'm soooo damn good. Did he really think???

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:40

You really think you will get the last post....I run this bitch. I Win. Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 328670334

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:56

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

top 1%>Can'tAffordHouseOnLake. You are the insignificant one. Not too many one percents Should we have a dedicated circle jerk thread for blanch, duffy, Nigel, Baller265 and manfan to fight in? - Page 3 328670334

Top 1%

Needs attention from people who actually own shit

Insignificant

#mommyissues
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:14

I have met him. He is a fellow Spartan. Go fuck yourself, get a degree and a job and earn your first dime.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:18

Thanks for this thread WBH. Seriously.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:27

This has just been fantastic.

Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:55

Is that a guinea pig or a hamster?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 11:02

I change my vote to no. Let's do something better.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3