Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out.

+45
Big Ten Referee
Tyler Durden
Bizarro Fletch
Robert J Sakimano
Spartan Pride
SpartanInNH
tBlairWhiteProject
MasonGuy
Rocinante
LoneWolfSparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
Larry Kazamias
Ass Dan
Vlad
Brock Middlebrook
Chitown_Badger
Cosmo_Kramer
WhiteBoyHatcher
Green Note
DWags
Cameron
Youngblood 96
JEK
WCS
Phil McCrackin
Gob Bluth
GTA Spartan
xsanguine
tanfan!
maizegoblue
PCL
Notorious GiB
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
DITKA
SawGreen
Cym Jim
GRR Spartan
Pervis Muldoon
Izzo Court
Spartan Nachos
Black Dutch
The Pantry
Mentalstate
Marc Summers
49 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out.

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-12, 18:13

Cosmo_Kramer wrote: I support gay marriage and gay relationships 100 percent, but do I want to see two guys makeout? **** no.

Stop looking.

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:This society we will live in is so damn sensitive. It really is becoming a world full of pussies.

You're the one with sand in your vag over it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out.

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-12, 18:14

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I think I get it!

People saying the name of Jesus on TV:  Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 3669899363 

Two dudes kissing on TV:  Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 2376398117 

Yes, that's exactly how it goes.

Suspect 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-05-12, 18:38

Well, I guess I am sad there is no draft for ladies gymnastics...
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-05-12, 19:03

MasonGuy wrote:Well, I guess I am sad there is no draft for ladies gymnastics...
Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 JordynWieber_500_072712
 Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 3434560931   Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 2599972566
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-05-12, 20:47

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I think I get it!

People saying the name of Jesus on TV:  Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 3669899363 

Two dudes kissing on TV:  Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 2376398117 

Find one legitimate instance of Christians being persecuted in this country. I'll wait.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-13, 00:31

Gob Bluth wrote:

Find one legitimate instance of Christians being persecuted in this country. I'll wait.

Gob, your bigotry is shameful. You are just as bad as any homophobe, racist, and xenophobe. I pray that you can find the better angels in your heart and choose to evolve your hateful way of thinking...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/06/justice/dc-family-research-council-shooting/index.html

More:
A federal judge threatened “incarceration” to a high school valedictorian unless she removed references to Jesus from her graduation speech.
City officials prohibited senior citizens from praying over their meals, listening to religious messages or singing gospel songs at a senior activities center.
A public school official physically lifted an elementary school student from his seat and reprimanded him in front of his classmates for praying over his lunch.
Following U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ policies, a federal government official sought to censor a pastor’s prayer, eliminating references to Jesus, during a Memorial Day ceremony honoring veterans at a national cemetery.
Public school officials prohibited students from handing out gifts because they contained religious messages.
A public school official prevented a student from handing out flyers inviting her classmates to an event at her church.
A public university’s law school banned a Christian organization because it required its officers to adhere to a statement of faith that the university disagreed with.
The U.S. Department of Justice argued before the Supreme Court that the federal government can tell churches and synagogues which pastors and rabbis it can hire and fire.
The State of Texas sought to approve and regulate what religious seminaries can teach.
Through the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, the federal government is forcing religious organizations to provide insurance for birth control and abortion-inducing drugs in direct violation of their religious beliefs.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs banned the mention of God from veterans’ funerals, overriding the wishes of the deceased’s families.
A federal judge held that prayers before a state House of Representatives could be to Allah but not to Jesus.

Last edited by WCS on 2014-05-13, 00:50; edited 2 times in total
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tBlairWhiteProject 2014-05-13, 00:50

Marc Summers wrote:I'm not someone who is creeped out by homosexuality, and I have a couple of gay friends. With that being said, was anyone really creeped out by the camera shot of Michael Sam making out with his small white boyfriend after he was drafted?

I understand the need to open doors, but that was a bit much.

Homophobes are usually gay..
tBlairWhiteProject
tBlairWhiteProject
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-13, 00:56

WCS wrote:

Gob, your bigotry is shameful. You are just as bad as any homophobe, racist, and xenophobe. I pray that you can find the better angels in your heart and choose to evolve your hateful way of thinking...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/06/justice/dc-family-research-council-shooting/index.html

More:
A federal judge threatened “incarceration” to a high school valedictorian unless she removed references to Jesus from her graduation speech.
City officials prohibited senior citizens from praying over their meals, listening to religious messages or singing gospel songs at a senior activities center.
A public school official physically lifted an elementary school student from his seat and reprimanded him in front of his classmates for praying over his lunch.
Following U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ policies, a federal government official sought to censor a pastor’s prayer, eliminating references to Jesus, during a Memorial Day ceremony honoring veterans at a national cemetery.
Public school officials prohibited students from handing out gifts because they contained religious messages.
A public school official prevented a student from handing out flyers inviting her classmates to an event at her church.
A public university’s law school banned a Christian organization because it required its officers to adhere to a statement of faith that the university disagreed with.
The U.S. Department of Justice argued before the Supreme Court that the federal government can tell churches and synagogues which pastors and rabbis it can hire and fire.
The State of Texas sought to approve and regulate what religious seminaries can teach.
Through the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, the federal government is forcing religious organizations to provide insurance for birth control and abortion-inducing drugs in direct violation of their religious beliefs.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs banned the mention of God from veterans’ funerals, overriding the wishes of the deceased’s families.
A federal judge held that prayers before a state House of Representatives could be to Allah but not to Jesus.

Call the WHAAAMMULANCE!!! Only 70% of us are in this camp, and EVERYONE hates us!!!! We control the money and most of the airwaves, and we will not stand for this anymore!!!

Jesus cries every time He sees how stupid you look when you false cry about being "persecuted." Did you know half the Founding Fathers were atheists? Did you know "In God We Trust" is not American, but was added by puritans in the 1950s? Did you know you cry like a little bitch because you can't handle that our country was founded on the basic principal of Separation of Church & State?

What Sharia Law is to Muslim Countries is what Born Agains wish for 'Merica, on their born again terms...
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-13, 03:18

I'm glad this thread happened this early in the board. I know who the ignorant people are and who are for an advancing society. Good to know. Don't even have to remember names.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-13, 04:36

WCS wrote:

More:

WCS. Are you actuay afraid to be a Christian or go to church in this country? If you aren't, you're not being persecuted.

If you are using examples of refusing public prayer in public places, will you list the examples of allowing public prayer in public places? Do we have enough time and space for that?

The examples you provided are the life long debate of separating church and state. Some, as always, are extreme. But I go to church and work within my church weekly. I have never felt persecuted in this country.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-05-13, 05:59

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

That's hard to watch, and not because of the "making out."

And seriously, anybody who calls that "making out" should zip their cock. That's just histrionic.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-05-13, 06:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm glad this thread happened this early in the board. I know who the ignorant people are and who are for an advancing society. Good to know. Don't even have to remember names.

You gay, bro.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-05-13, 06:21

tBlairWhiteProject wrote:

I agree with you, to a large extent.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-13, 06:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm glad this thread happened this early in the board. I know who the ignorant people are and who are for an advancing society. Good to know. Don't even have to remember names.

So will you start banning them?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-13, 08:38

Licking cake off someone's face on national TV is a sure sign of an "advancing society".

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-13, 08:58

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

So will you start banning them?

I think I've used mod features twice. To merge 2 threads.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-13, 09:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I think I've used mod features twice. To merge 2 threads.

That wasn't a no!  Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 502811600 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Dutch 2014-05-13, 09:14

LooseGoose wrote:

Problem is....it wasn't a fucking wedding.

Michael Sam destroyed the sanctity of wedding reception cake smashes. No one said anything when they came for our tank tops, no one said anything when they came for our mustaches...
Black Dutch
Black Dutch
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-05-13, 09:26

Just to confirm, some of the people here are supporting the gay community by saying that "If anyone here thinks a certain 'kind' of kiss is gross because of their sexuality, they are wrong and bigoted"

If two really ugly chicks were making out on TV there would be a similar reaction. And if you don't like dudes, the average dude is going to be even less appealing to you than an ugly chick.

It's one thing to say "Keep it in the bedroom", which I disagree with (But many would say that about straight makeouts too...) but to act like theres something wrong finding a kiss gross is pretty odd. If there was a clip of a gay dude making out with a woman he might very well find it just as "awkward", "gross" etc because it is not appealing to him in any way.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-13, 09:28

I was creeped out too - I prefer my NFL players to be thugs, wife-beaters and drug addicts
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-13, 10:11

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:This society we will live in is so damn sensitive. It really is becoming a world full of pussies.

You're the one with sand in your vag over it.[/quote]

Are you people too dumb to realize the obvious exploitation? They show Sam kiss his b/f 20 times but show other, straight players kiss their g/f once and then it's done. Obvious media ploy is obvious.

EDIT: response to rocicante
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-13, 10:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I was creeped out too - I prefer my NFL players to be thugs, wife-beaters and drug addicts

what if Sam is all 4?!?! Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 1550444538 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2014-05-13, 10:20

tBlairWhiteProject wrote:

Fascists who say this are gay
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-13, 10:28

Green Note wrote:

Fascists who say this are gay
homophobes who call people fascist are usually communists..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-13, 10:30

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:
Are you people too dumb to realize the obvious exploitation? They show Sam kiss his b/f 20 times but show other, straight players kiss their g/f once and then it's done. Obvious media ploy is obvious.

EDIT: response to rocicante

Like when the media made a big deal out of Jackie Robinson playing MLB when tons of white guys before him had done it?
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-13, 10:31

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Like when the media made a big deal out of Jackie Robinson playing MLB when tons of white guys before him had done it?

I was unaware that Sam was on the field of play on Saturday.................
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-13, 10:35

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Good point. So you're not ok with the media making a big deal out of him being drafted, but will post your full support for such coverage when he actually steps on the field of play? Got it.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-13, 10:36

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

How old were you then? 23?
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-13, 10:37

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

By the way, the "liberal media" also made a big deal about Jackie Robinson before he stepped foot on a field...

Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReLO3t0wZdn6MTpREeCOA6IfHzaZB_WCxjSqMadVKjRO24fW6TKA
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-13, 10:37

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Good point.  So you're not ok with the media making a big deal out of him being drafted, but will post your full support for such coverage when he actually steps on the field of play?  Got it.

I think they should give him his dream job and move him to center.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-13, 11:00

LOL @ Fletch comparing the media now to when Jackie Robinson played. Yeah, so similar...
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-13, 11:03

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:LOL @ Fletch comparing the media now to when Jackie Robinson played. Yeah, so similar...

LOL @ anyone who doesn't see the newsworthy difference in straight draft picks kissing their girlfriends and Sam kissing his boyfriend.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-13, 11:06

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

LOL @ anyone who doesn't see the newsworthy difference in straight draft picks kissing their girlfriends and Sam kissing his boyfriend.

What color is the sky in your world?
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-13, 11:10

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:

What color is the sky in your world?

Whatever color the corporate oligarchs controlling my mind through the liberal media tell me it is, man.

Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-13, 11:38

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:LOL @ Fletch comparing the media now to when Jackie Robinson played. Yeah, so similar...

Is it worse than saying that this isn't a big deal because there were a few gay players in 1969?  Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 5 1966794946 

Two rights movements, no?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden 2014-05-13, 11:41

I just think it's funny that he bottoms with a 145lb white guy.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-13, 11:46

I hope I don't get The Gay by watching that disgusting display of love..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-05-13, 11:48

If I had it my way, I would gather all of the hardcore Christians, place them on an island in the South Pacific, and give them a lifetime worth of Bibles to thump. If they finished thumping, I would send them more.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden 2014-05-13, 11:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I hope I don't get The Gay by watching that disgusting display of love..

It's too late for all of us.

Let's ****.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-13, 11:51

Big Ten Referee wrote:If I had it my way, I would gather all of the hardcore Christians, place them on an island in the South Pacific, and give them a lifetime worth of Bibles to thump. If they finished thumping, I would send them more.

Better yet, we should then begin nuclear tests there again!  cheers 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next