Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotta keep upgrading the talent level

+9
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
DWags
tanfan!
GRR Spartan
tTy
The_Dude
Vlad
13 posters

Go down

Gotta keep upgrading the talent level Empty Gotta keep upgrading the talent level

Post by Vlad 2016-01-01, 01:32

That's the only thing left to do. We got a lot of traction out of the 2 and 3 stars, and then took it another level with the 3 and 4 stars, but the final step is to bring in the very top level raw talent.

Anyways, it was a great season!  On to the next one. Hoping for a very strong finish to this recruiting class.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gotta keep upgrading the talent level Empty Re: Gotta keep upgrading the talent level

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-01, 02:16

The lack of skill on offense was appalling. Also, having a weak link on the OL is devastating. Kieler and McGowan when he played got worked so hard.

Basically MSU just needs to get better across the board to win a natty.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Gotta keep upgrading the talent level Empty Re: Gotta keep upgrading the talent level

Post by tTy 2016-01-01, 02:25

The_Dude wrote:The lack of skill on offense was appalling. Also, having a weak link on the OL is devastating. Kieler and McGowan when he played got worked so hard.

Basically MSU just needs to get better across the board to win a natty.

In volume IIXCVIIM page 23,573,325, paragraph 7,382, sentence #'s 37-1,387 & 3,453-8,298 & 8,230 of the Pre-Snap Read Compifesto when he brought up #56, I knew Kieler was a dead man tonight. He done got pushed on da flo uh hunnit time out meow.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-01, 02:39

It's not just talent, it's resources... Bama pays their Strength and Conditioning coach $600k. Look at their facilities and imagine the "nutritionists" molding their players.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-01, 03:34

I just notice the same turds floating to the top every time MSU football loses.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-01, 03:55

Need bag men to help pay for the five stars. Bama has all of that.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-01, 09:43

Kings, Shelton, Keiler, B. Allen, McGowen, Edmundson, Colquhoun...all good players. Just not good enough.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-01, 10:14

It's a process. I don't think we're that far off. But we're definitely not there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-01, 10:24

This thread is chock fucking full of Jack Handeys.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-01, 10:29

The only way we are going to compete with Alabama is to get a pipe line of talent to the south or to the west. That is why Ohio state is so good. They have a huge talent pool in their own state, and Urban is working the south for prime talent.

I think tanfan is correct, you need bag men to compete for those recruits.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-01, 10:54

I love how after losses the same old tired posters show up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-01, 10:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I love how after losses the same old tired posters show up.

Need to upgrade our poster talent. It starts with replacing this guy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-01, 10:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I love how after losses the same old tired posters show up.

At the end of the day let's all remember one thing. I win. Travis loses.

#fivestarwinner  king
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-01, 11:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

#fivestarwinner  king

Did you and your other scum friends have a good party last night? I bet you loved watching that game.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-01, 11:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

#fivestarwinner  king

Did you and your other scum friends have a good party last night? I bet you loved watching that game.

Not as much fun as you had trading in your MSU gear for Bama gear, bandwagon jumper.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-01, 11:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Not as much fun as you had trading in your MSU gear for Bama gear, bandwagon jumper.

I didn't do that. I would never do that. I'm not a monster like you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-01, 11:10

steveschneider wrote:The only way we are going to compete with Alabama is to get a pipe line of talent to the south or to the west. That is why Ohio state is so good. They have a huge talent pool in their own state, and Urban is working the south for prime talent.

Seems that way. I guess basketball is different. Doesn't seem like Izzo does it. Who knows though.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-01, 11:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Roll Tide, right Travis? You get your SEC merit badge yet?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-01, 11:16

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Roll Tide

Douchebag.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-01, 11:20

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:The only way we are going to compete with Alabama is to get a pipe line of talent to the south or to the west. That is why Ohio state is so good. They have a huge talent pool in their own state, and Urban is working the south for prime talent.

Seems that way. I guess basketball is different. Doesn't seem like Izzo does it. Who knows though.

Izzo doesn't land the national 5 star guys though. The ones he does get are from MI or have a MI connection like Bridges.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-01, 11:25

GRR Spartan wrote:I just notice the same turds floating to the top every time MSU football loses.

Bang.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-01, 11:40

DWags wrote:It's a process. I don't think we're that far off. But we're definitely not there.

We were two years ago. That was the nc
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-01, 11:41

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Izzo doesn't land the national 5 star guys though. The ones he does get are from MI or have a MI connection like Bridges.

You're really dumb.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-01, 11:43

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You're really dumb.

Gotta keep upgrading the talent level 502811600 Gotta keep upgrading the talent level 2743283739
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-01, 11:54

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You're really dumb.

Lol ok. You are right. Izzo pulls in 5 stars that don't have connections to the state of MI
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-01, 12:13

DWags wrote:

Basketball is sort of the same, the top talent comes from the north and the east coast for basketball. Then it's the west coast.

Izzo pulls in top talent from his region, but he also gets players to stay 4 years that are good fits for his system.

On the other hand, MSUs bball has a similar problem as the football which it needs the elite players to compete with the Dukes and the UConns. The good news is Izzo is hauling in some top talent and I think this team is deep enough this year to compete at the highest level.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-01, 12:21

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:
You're really dumb.
Lol ok. You are right. Izzo pulls in 5 stars that don't have connections to the state of MI

Zach Randolph? Shannon Brown? Gary Harris?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-01, 12:23

Watch out pylon? Is one star. At best.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-01, 12:25

LooseGoose wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Zach Randolph? Shannon Brown? Gary Harris?

Chris Hill delving Roe where was Allan Anderson from? Minnesota?

Point is, Dudes an idiot. You can't correct him. You can't fix his kind of stupid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-01, 12:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Watch out pylon? Is one star. At best.

Im gunna ignore both of you if you keep this fake fight going in every thread. Ignore button is the shit!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-01, 12:32

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Watch out pylon? Is one star. At best.

Im gunna ignore both of you if you keep this fake fight going in every thread. Ignore button is the shit!

Fake is what you and Gomer and whoever else argue about. Pylon and I have real true hatred
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-01, 12:45

Thats it, you and like 100 others have been added as a result of your actions. I feel so much better about my life now. If only mods could be added to the ignore list.  I swear I will never click display this post.

Gotta keep upgrading the talent level Screen30

Gotta keep upgrading the talent level Screen31
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-01, 13:15

My life is officially ruined
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-01, 13:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My life is officially ruined

Good. Shit I forgot I had you on ignore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-01, 15:32

I feel privileged to be on SD's foe/ignore list, along with you others.  What a useless, punk twit.  Bet his mom is the only chick he ever slept with.

Please don't quote this post.  That way he'll never know what I truly think of tSwill's cuntiest poster   Gotta keep upgrading the talent level 328670334
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-01-01, 15:48

The Pantry wrote:I feel privileged to be on SD's foe/ignore list, along with you others.  What a useless, punk twit.  Bet his mom is the only chick he ever slept with.

Please don't quote this post.  That way he'll never know what I truly think of tSwill's cuntiest poster   Gotta keep upgrading the talent level 328670334

Will he reply? I thought he left to never post again?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DoogieHouser 2016-01-02, 08:01

Vlad wrote:That's the only thing left to do. We got a lot of traction out of the 2 and 3 stars, and then took it another level with the 3 and 4 stars, but the final step is to bring in the very top level raw talent.

Anyways, it was a great season!  On to the next one. Hoping for a very strong finish to this recruiting class.

Agree. We are on the right course. We are in on recruits that would have never looked at us back in the Perles, Saban, Bobby Williams days. We just got smoked by a team that has had the #1 recruiting class something like 3 out of the last 5 years. We can get better or panic and make unnecessary changes.
DoogieHouser
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down