Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brez is upgrading bathrooms, etc ($28 mil), but SS is not

+13
EdMartinsLoan
Snake Plissken
Giant Moose
NigelUno
tanfan!
Izzo Court
CrazySparty
SpartanMikey
CheesySpartan
Stoops21
Floyd Robertson
WBill
Loose Stools
17 posters

Go down

The Brez is upgrading bathrooms, etc ($28 mil), but SS is not Empty The Brez is upgrading bathrooms, etc ($28 mil), but SS is not

Post by Loose Stools 2014-06-23, 16:18

The Breslin Center upgrade would include improvements to restrooms, concession stands, the concourse and entrances. It also would include replacing broken fixtures and doors, installing a new freight elevator and upgrading the loading dock.

Why does the Brez need bathroom upgrades?  Women?  Also, the rest of it seems unnecessary (have no clue about the loading dock).  But, Spartan Stadium needs some serious work...Brez Upgrades
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Brez is upgrading bathrooms, etc ($28 mil), but SS is not Empty Re: The Brez is upgrading bathrooms, etc ($28 mil), but SS is not

Post by WBill 2014-06-23, 16:26

Loading dock must be in the tunnel.

Problem with SS, on the east side, beyond ground level, there is no room for anything but the smallest of restrooms. So you have what ? 15,000 fans serviced by two small restrooms.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Brez is upgrading bathrooms, etc ($28 mil), but SS is not Empty Re: The Brez is upgrading bathrooms, etc ($28 mil), but SS is not

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-06-23, 16:28

WBill wrote:Loading dock must be in the tunnel.

Problem with SS, on the east side, beyond ground level,  there is no room for anything but the smallest of restrooms. So you have what ?  15,000 fans serviced by two small restrooms.

I had season tickets in 109 for a few years, You were almost always better off walking to the ground level restrooms.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-06-23, 16:32

I always loved the upper deck seats, but you had to plan out your piss. 

Sorry, but $28,000,000 for the Brez is a shitload of cake considering SS needs some serious work  The Brez is upgrading bathrooms, etc ($28 mil), but SS is not 1431518612
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-06-23, 17:00

The brez is going to look amazing with 28 million thrown at it. But I will guess the stadium will get another face lift next summer or the one after addressing the bathrooms and what not.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-06-23, 17:04

Stoops21 wrote:The brez is going to look amazing with 28 million thrown at it. But I will guess the stadium will get another face lift next summer or the one after addressing the bathrooms and what not.

If by "what not" you mean the giant sparty statue then yes I will wait till next summer.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanMikey 2014-06-23, 17:12

I swear, B1G country better hope I never win the lottery. It is guaranteed the giant Sparty statue will come to fruition.
SpartanMikey
SpartanMikey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty 2014-06-23, 17:14

Aren't updated restrooms/concession stands part of the North end-zone renovations?
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-06-23, 17:37

I'm going to assume that you can do a lot more with $28 million at the enclosed Beslin Center which seats $15,000 than the open air Spartan Stadium which seats 75,005.

I'm sure bathroom updates are in the works, but I'm going to assume they will go along with a major upgrade to maximize efficiency and cost.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-06-23, 19:29

WBill wrote:Loading dock must be in the tunnel.

Problem with SS, on the east side, beyond ground level,  there is no room for anything but the smallest of restrooms. So you have what ?  15,000 fans serviced by two small restrooms.

I wear a diaper and pee myself. Keeps me warm and snuggly
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-23, 19:43

Not sure why people hate the trough urinals at Spartan Stadium. Those things are bad ass.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-23, 20:27

NigelUno wrote:Not sure why people hate the trough urinals at Spartan Stadium.  Those things are bad ass.  
I saw one leaking the last time I was up for a game and piss was getting all over another guy's feet/ankles and he didn't realize it at first.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-23, 20:29

Glad to see Breslin getting more of the upgrades that were skimped on when the stadium was first built.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-06-23, 20:42

Giant Moose wrote:
I saw one leaking the last time I was up for a game and piss was getting all over another guy's feet/ankles and he didn't realize it at first.
I said I was sorry I pissed on your ankles.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-23, 20:57

Giant Moose wrote:

Come on. The guy obviously wasn't paying attention and was just peeing on himself. Don't be spreading false rumors about leaks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by EdMartinsLoan 2014-06-24, 08:19

NigelUno wrote:Not sure why people hate the trough urinals at Spartan Stadium.  Those things are bad ass.  

The problem with the men's bathrooms is getting through the door. A single door opening for 1000 guys. Once you're inside it's easy to find and spot and get out.
EdMartinsLoan
EdMartinsLoan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-24, 11:00

Tanfan! wrote:

I wear a diaper and pee myself. Keeps me warm and snuggly

We're talking about the stadium, Tanner, not you at home.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-24, 11:00

CrazySparty wrote:Aren't updated restrooms/concession stands part of the North end-zone renovations?

Yes, they have shown HUGE rooms in the video that came out at the time of the Spring Game.

This will certainly relieve a lot of the pressure in SS
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-24, 11:01

I get stage fright and just bail, usually  No 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-24, 11:04

Sponge Worthy wrote:

I get stage fright and just bail, usually   No 
Bashful bladder? What you aren't accustomed to pissing in a bathtub with a bunch of other men?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-24, 11:22

I can't say I've ever walked in a bathroom at Breslin and thought...boy, these need to be upgraded. The design of them seems a little odd to me. Maybe they get jammed at halftime.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-06-24, 11:25

NigelUno wrote:I can't say I've ever walked in a bathroom at Breslin and thought...boy, these need to be upgraded.  The design of them seems a little odd to me.  Maybe they get jammed at halftime.

Bidets ?
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-06-24, 14:04

I love it...i try to get as many guys as I can to cross streams. You have to back up a little bit, but you can get up to 5 streams crossed at the same time.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-24, 15:05

Can't wait to take a dump in the new bathrooms. Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-24, 15:29

I went to an Oregon State game last year with friends..I was really indifferent and our game was already over. I got sort of drunk tailgating, and then my friend took me to the bar in his elite-section where they sold beers. So I had a couple of those too..I ended up eating too much too. One thing led to another, and I was fortunate enough to have the cozy confines of a stall in the great bathrooms during halftime at Reser Stadium for a while where I both hurled and shat at almost the same time. That was..uncomfortable  Rolling Eyes 

So I end up sleeping on the crapper for a while but wake up, clean up, go back to my seat and sleep away the end of the 3rd Q and well into the 4th.

By the time I woke up, nobody was around me. I didn't know where my friends went, because I was one of 2 people left in the entire stadium. I swear they were about to shut off the lights. I went down to the post game tailgate and asked them where they all went and why the fock didn't they wake me up at the end of the game..to which they replied "because you never came back to your seat, where the Hell were ya??"

Holy Shit. This post will self-destruct after about 15 minutes, by the way..
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-24, 15:31

Sponge Worthy wrote:I went to an Oregon State game last year with friends..I was really indifferent and our game was already over. I got sort of drunk tailgating, and then my friend took me to the bar in his elite-section where they sold beers. So I had a couple of those too..I ended up eating too much too. One thing led to another, and I was fortunate enough to have the cozy confines of a stall in the great bathrooms during halftime at Reser Stadium for a while where I both hurled and shat at almost the same time. That was..uncomfortable  Rolling Eyes 

So I end up sleeping on the crapper for a while but wake up, clean up, go back to my seat and sleep away the end of the 3rd Q and well into the 4th.

By the time I woke up, nobody was around me. I didn't know where my friends went, because I was one of 2 people left in the entire stadium. I swear they were about to shut off the lights. I went down to the post game tailgate and asked them where they all went and why the fock didn't they wake me up at the end of the game..to which they replied "because you never came back to your seat, where the Hell were ya??"

Holy Shit. This post will self-destruct after about 15 minutes, by the way..

The Brez is upgrading bathrooms, etc ($28 mil), but SS is not 1966794946 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down