Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish #6 in AP

+5
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
DWags
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finish #6 in AP - Page 2 Empty Re: Finish #6 in AP

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-12, 11:29

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

#7. Very respectable.

Not enough speed?

You don't give up that ass quite as easily as a few unnamed posters.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-12, 11:33

DWags wrote:I know OSU was ranked higher than us. But I also know we're better than them, we beat them at their place, we won the conference and they came in third.

OK.

I remember when Big Brown was the greatest horse to ever live four or five years ago. Won the first two legs of the tripple crown. Got beat in the third.

You can call him anything you want at this point, just don't call him tripple crown winner.

All things being equal. I'll give OSU the #4 we can keep the #6 with a victory over them and a conference championship.
the AP voters have no impact on the degree to which I covet my Big Ten Champs t-shirt.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-12, 11:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I know OSU was ranked higher than us. But I also know we're better than them, we beat them at their place, we won the conference and they came in third.

OK.

I remember when Big Brown was the greatest horse to ever live four or five years ago. Won the first two legs of the tripple crown. Got beat in the third.

You can call him anything you want at this point, just don't call him tripple crown winner.

All things being equal. I'll give OSU the #4 we can keep the #6 with a victory over them and a conference championship.
the AP voters have no impact on the degree to which I covet my Big Ten Champs t-shirt.

Ask OSU players if they'd rather have that #4 or be wearing a conference champ t shirt

Finish #6 in AP - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-12, 12:27

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the AP voters have no impact on the degree to which I covet my Big Ten Champs t-shirt.

Ask OSU players if they'd rather have that #4 or be wearing a conference champ t shirt

Finish #6 in AP - Page 2 502811600
exactly.

I have the shirt that I covet. They just have some miserable record to keep them warm at night.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2