Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a championship game that was played in April would you be offended if they called your tournament "march Madness"

+2
tanfan!
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

If you were a championship game that was played in April would you be offended if they called your tournament "march Madness" Empty If you were a championship game that was played in April would you be offended if they called your tournament "march Madness"

Post by DWags 2016-01-15, 12:47

I think I would be
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you were a championship game that was played in April would you be offended if they called your tournament "march Madness" Empty Re: If you were a championship game that was played in April would you be offended if they called your tournament "march Madness"

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-15, 12:50

I doubt I would be bothered by it..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you were a championship game that was played in April would you be offended if they called your tournament "march Madness" Empty Re: If you were a championship game that was played in April would you be offended if they called your tournament "march Madness"

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-15, 12:50

You offend me
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-15, 12:53

Personally, I am more of a Fall Classic kind of championship.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-15, 12:53

But they don't call it that, D wags. That seems to be more of a nickname. They call it The National Collegiate Athletic Association Men's Division I Basketball Tournament, of course.

You keep this up, I see no hat in your future.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-15, 12:56

Where's the random thoughts thread? This seems like a post for the random thoughts thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-15, 13:00

Giant Moose wrote:Personally, I am more of a Fall Classic kind of championship.
Speaking of baseball, this thread title is more entertaining if you imagine the old SNL sketch Harry Caray saying it.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-15, 13:00

tGreenWay wrote:Where's the random thoughts thread? This seems like a post for the random thoughts thread.

I noticed you didn't answer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-15, 13:02

Giant Moose wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Personally, I am more of a Fall Classic kind of championship.
Speaking of baseball, this thread title is more entertaining if you imagine the old SNL sketch Harry Caray saying it.

If you were a championship game that was played in April would you be offended if they called your tournament "march Madness" 502811600 Fuckin A Bubba, you're right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-15, 13:02

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Where's the random thoughts thread? This seems like a post for the random thoughts thread.

I'll answer... for a dollar.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-15, 13:04

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

75 cents!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-15, 13:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

75 cents!

Done. Gimme a question and I'll answer. Just not that cheap sonuvabitch DWags' question. He's got to pay to hear my words.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-15, 13:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:But they don't call it that, D wags. That seems to be more of a nickname. They call it The National Collegiate Athletic Association Men's Division I Basketball Tournament, of course.

You keep this up, I see no hat in your future.

March madness.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down