Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing brings us closer together than a losing skid!

+6
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Vlad
10 posters

Go down

Nothing brings us closer together than a losing skid! Empty Nothing brings us closer together than a losing skid!

Post by Vlad Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Just feeeeeel the positive vibes around here after that third consecutive brutal loss. No fighting, no call-outs, no shaming. Nigel has stopped creating polls. The DE's aren't bothering the SBs...(ok well, that's mostly because we've suddenly run out of sunshine to blow, but whatever).

Isn't it just amazing how we bond when things get tough out there?! Who knew that losing is the answer to message board harmony?

(Nigel, please do NOT change the title of this thread! I'll kick your ass if you do!!!)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing brings us closer together than a losing skid! Empty Re: Nothing brings us closer together than a losing skid!

Post by Rocinante Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Shut the fuck up self-hating so called fan.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing brings us closer together than a losing skid! Empty Re: Nothing brings us closer together than a losing skid!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Have you ever considered giving this thing a shot? I dunno. You might like it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Have you ever considered giving this thing a shot? I dunno. You might like it.

I would never wish that place upon a fellow Spartan, Travis. Get to sendin' that card to duffy, NOW!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Have you ever considered giving this thing a shot? I dunno. You might like it.

I would never wish that place upon a fellow Spartan, Travis. Get to sendin' that card to duffy, NOW!

Haha you got RCMBombed you bitch! Woooooooooo!!!!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:28 pm

I'm not going to post in some fake-Spartan thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Rocinante wrote:Shut the fuck up self-hating so called fan.

Okay, obviously not everyone is onboard this love boat yet, but they will be. One more loss ought to do it.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Vlad wrote:Just feeeeeel the positive vibes around here after that third consecutive brutal loss. No fighting, no call-outs, no shaming. Nigel has stopped creating polls. The DE's aren't bothering the SBs...(ok well, that's mostly because we've suddenly run out of sunshine to blow, but whatever).

Isn't it just amazing how we bond when things get tough out there?! Who knew that losing is the answer to message board harmony?

(Nigel, please do NOT change the title of this thread! I'll kick your ass if you do!!!)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Vlad is seriously underestimating what his funeral would do.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:54 pm

I blame the democrats.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:57 pm

The only thing that would make this better is if Alvin Ellis transferred to some obscure college and came back to kiss the logo.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:42 am

Thanks Obama
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down