Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously? Premium gas .60¢ more than regular

+2
Wally Fairway
kingstonlake
6 posters

Go down

Seriously? Premium gas .60¢ more than regular Empty Seriously? Premium gas .60¢ more than regular

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-22, 05:27

How can a baller like me survive? Fucking Obama.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Seriously? Premium gas .60¢ more than regular Empty Re: Seriously? Premium gas .60¢ more than regular

Post by Wally Fairway 2016-01-22, 10:46

I laugh anyone complains about the price of premium.

If you can't afford the gas, then don't buy the Ferrari.
95-99% of all cars do not need premium gas, nor does premium gas improve their performance.

Spoiler:
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Seriously? Premium gas .60¢ more than regular Empty Re: Seriously? Premium gas .60¢ more than regular

Post by Nordic 2016-01-22, 10:48

I only put premium in my Chevy Traverse
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-22, 10:48

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-22, 10:50

I'm no expert on such things, but I suspect that there is very little difference between regular and premium.. if I had a car, I sure wouldn't want one of the snobby ones that preferred the expensive stuff.

Unless, of course, I'm heading Up North for the weekend.. in which case, I would really need to look the part to impress my friends.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-22, 14:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm no expert on such things, but I suspect that there is very little difference between regular and premium.. if I had a car, I sure wouldn't want one of the snobby ones that preferred the expensive stuff.

Unless, of course, I'm heading Up North for the weekend.. in which case, I would really need to look the part to impress my friends.

I hope you remembered to pack your Brooks Brothers MSU button-down shirt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-22, 14:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm no expert on such things, but I suspect that there is very little difference between regular and premium.. if I had a car, I sure wouldn't want one of the snobby ones that preferred the expensive stuff.

I hope you remembered to pack your Brooks Brothers MSU button-down shirt*.
*don't leave home without it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-01-22, 14:27

When you stop to get gas on the way up North, grab hold of the premium nozzle. Those around you will know what's up.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down