Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder why they save those backups, and not just put them in the regular rotation?

+2
gomersbro
Other Teams Pursuing That
6 posters

Go down

I wonder why they save those backups, and not just put them in the regular rotation? Empty I wonder why they save those backups, and not just put them in the regular rotation?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 pm

I bet if they just had the chance, some of those backups would really shine.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I wonder why they save those backups, and not just put them in the regular rotation? Empty Re: I wonder why they save those backups, and not just put them in the regular rotation?

Post by gomersbro Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:21 pm

They must not play for the Spartans, because if they did they would be playing because the starter is hurt. pale
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I wonder why they save those backups, and not just put them in the regular rotation? Empty Re: I wonder why they save those backups, and not just put them in the regular rotation?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Please don't speculate.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I bet if they just had the chance, some of those backups would really shine.

Quit watching Verizon commercials
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:52 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I bet if they just had the chance, some of those backups would really shine.

Quit watching Verizon commercials

Buts it's pretty funny, which means we'll probably see it in heavy rotation for the next 12 months.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:54 pm

In football they say a backup quarterback is known as a Rembrandt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:In football they say a backup quarterback is known as a Rembrandt.

And sharp.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down